Becoming The Most Wanted

Stop!

How about consider those negative thoughts are just pause to evaluate something?

If you’re feeling overwhelmed, I understand. After 1 loop of WANTED, I feel like my brain is vibrating and I need 1 or 2 rest days. I’ve only listened to 5 loops of it. I can’t listen everyday. This Qv2 is strong. WANTED is a trip.

There have been some good points listed above for you over the past 24 to 36 hours.

How about taking a few days off?

Specifically regarding subliminals:

@remarkable has mentioned on more than a few occasions the importance of foundation such as Ascension. I think that is a valid point. There is possibly also a healing angle to consider, perhaps Elixir as that is likely gentler than Dragon Reborn.

Breathe, give it thought, take a break, regroup.

We’re here to help and support.

1 Like

Thanks @RVconsultant. Saturdays and Sundays are my rest days. Haven’t listened to anything yesterday, not listening to anything today.

Feeling a little better today :+1:

2 Likes

Do consider getting your own place, my friend. That by itself is a chick magnet.

1 Like

So true. gonna take a while but that’s the plan.

2 Likes

Just read some of you last update mist admit am in the same mindset that why am taking a year 5o focus on what i need to get done, this year is wealth(education, career and business), next year is relationships(social, dating and sex life) and last health(mind, body and spirituality)

You will get you dating life to were you want it just keep on track

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

1 Like

I always wanted to be ripped but was always too lazy to either start or continue exercising. Started working out yesterday and again this morning. Always wanted to improve my looks and with the physical shifting, I just have to stay consistent. I’m tired of my gut hanging over my pants and my clothes no longer fitting. My body fat is connected to my confidence as well so this is necessary. Working on myself first.

4 Likes

Yesterday I listened to a loop of Power Can Corrupt thinking I was going to stack it. It hit hard! I felt it throughout my body; muscles twitching and everything. Its going to be a while before I add it. I will stick to wanted solo for a while. The physical shifting is for real; I even felt it in my spine.

3 Likes

Yesterday reconciliation made me want to actually create a Wanted Custom. It also made me want to stack a variety of things such as Regeneration, Sex & Seduction, and Inner Circle. I actually did try Inner Circle Monday. I sticking to Wanted solo.

I think wanted has something in it for fitness. Yesterday I had Karate and I was moving and pacing myself better than I thought I would.

2 Likes

Would it be better cardio and footwork? If so, WANTED could be very good for those who want to be sports stars.

1 Like

Cardio for sure

1 Like

Still running Khan?

No, going with Wanted solo.

4 Likes

Yesterday and today I got hit hard with reconciliation. Yesterday I stacked with Wanted again (SMH) and almost made and purchased a custom. Today I nearly switched out Wanted with Emperor because I started feeling overwhelmed not with what was happening but what was going to happen in the future. A lot is going to happen in the office in the future. Starting to feel a little better now though.

One thing that I have noticed with Wanted is that I feel something working in my chest. I don’t know what it is exactly, all I know is that it is either working around my heart area or on the heart. It feels like a muscle flexing.

2 Likes

This is the exact feeling I spoke about in my journal now now.y feeling is in the chest like a way tickling feeling. I’m running Khan.

1 Like

Just read your journal, not sure tickling is how I would describe it. Its almost like pulsing in away. Like every couple of seconds there’s a almost a twitch. LOL I honestly don’t know.

1 Like

All I know to me it feels very nice like a massage :joy:

1 Like

Massage seems like a suitable word. :+1:

1 Like

It is possible your heart chakra is being stimulated to heal…

expect better able to giving and receiving love

1 Like