Becoming The Most Wanted

Did you create a journal for Khan? If not, how was Khan over all for you? Love to hear about your results.

1 Like

Hey @Gilligan,

No online journal kept it offline. Will write in short not to clutter this journal. Overall it made me way more sexual, almost to teenage levels. During the first three stages I had a period in my life with a lot introspect, so did not literally talk or see anyone for months. So then I felt a big transformation without any major inout from people around me. But things changed a lot, could not relate to what used to trigger me in the past anymore.

During the last stage I started going out more, still not many social gatherings for I donā€™t hangout with most of my old friends. Noticing a lot more attention from all people. Kind of weird in the beginning after my isolation period, but getting used to it now. Khan St4 was the smoothest one for me, gave me lots of feeling good energy.

Now a days I have Khan St4 in a custom, and been experimenting with programs to soften up the rawness of Khan. It became to the point where people was being overly polite.

4 Likes

Oh? Youā€™ve noticed this too, eh?

2 Likes

Yep. But it also comes from years of belief that I can just sit in a corner attracting what I want. So Iā€™m experimenting with different lubrications(subs) :wink:

3 Likes

I appreciate your response. Iā€™m on a Khan journey, so your words are very encouraging for me. 2 weeks into stage 1 and I havenā€™t experienced a surge in my libido yet, but Iā€™m looking forward to having teenage level libido.

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s so cool.

Iā€™m at that stage of subliminal listening where everything feels pointless and impossible. I feel like a loser and that is all I will ever be. I feel like Iā€™m wasting the time of everyone on this forum. No one wants me. Why would they.

1 Like

its ok friend :hugs:

which subs you using? maybe try some of the lighter healing ones to remove the traumas
iā€™m no expert lol but sounds like you need healing

i recommend stop khan st4 and get right or reduce loops/increaese rest day

regeneration to remove trauma, rebirth reframe past,
with wanted or ascension
sanguine for postivity

maybe some1 with more experienced can give better advice
but we are all here for you :slight_smile:

What are you running?

Why are you running it?

What is your foundation?

You may well need to switch to AM and run it for a year.

Thanks, I appreciate dude

Wanted

Girls

Foundation isnā€™t that good

Or maybe just Ascension, Iā€™ll think about it.

This was 9 days ago. What did you start to feel? I imagine you felt really good about yourselfā€¦

And what you posted about feeling today (over a week later) sounds like your old subconscious programming donkey-kicking the shit out of what youā€™re trying to transform into: Becoming the Most Wanted.

A great antidote to ā€œold programmingā€ (or whatever you want to call those negative thoughts / feelings keeping you from growing) is: action.

So like those guys above mentioned, reassess what youā€™re doing and why, and which tools (subs) youā€™re using to get there.

Then, Iā€™d add, look at what actions youā€™re taking. Itā€™s about the process, not the immediate results the environment feeds back. (being outcome independent.)

Do your actions align with your concept of Becoming The Most Wanted?

If not, thatā€™s probably a good place to start (and maybe building a more solid foundation is the way to go with a sub less geared towards attraction).

Look at your own description of how you felt when you took some action and did something that was difficult, but in the end made you feel greatā€¦

Same process applies to literally every area of life, imo.

You took action. It wasnā€™t perfect. It didnā€™t feel the best when you messed up. But at the end of the day, you became a better version of yourself for going through it.

I donā€™t know you but Iā€™m rooting for you, man.

So whatā€™s your goal? And what actions are you taking, or going to take, to get there (something repeatable)?

I appreciate it brutha. Rooting for you as well.

My dating and sex life has been in need of an upgrade for the longest. Not going to say social life because I would take a bullet for my friends. Dating and sex life; being completely honest right here. Professionally Iā€™m good. My father is my boss, business is good and getting better and I will inherit it. Until the dating and sex life gets sorted, I feel like I canā€™t completely focus on it. Iā€™m not doing a terrible job, in fact my dad tells me every chance he gets that it couldnā€™t work without me. But with my mind divided I could do more.

There it is.

2 Likes

Appreciate your honesty here, @NewLease.

So the question remains, what actions are you taking / will you take to align with your concept of Becoming The Most Wanted?

What does an upgrade in this area look like to you?

What are things that could potentially prevent you from doing / achieving your desired upgrade in your dating and sex life?

Taking action is the killer. I always question whether or not I have skin that is thick enough to deal with failure. There is only one way to find out but what will happen to me if I canā€™t handle it?

An upgrade more or less would be not relying on luck and being able to make ā€œthingsā€ happen on my own.

To grow you need to experience failure and hardship.
No victory without going to war!

Are you still running Khan?

3 Likes

@NewLease - always good to hear that a man has his foundations well built (which is his finances). Am struggling with my money issues but I have had girls wanting to jump my bones for a long time. But since I donā€™t have my own place, that is tricky.

Do you have your own apartment or house?

2 Likes

Rejection is better than Regret

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€œkillerā€?

Do you mean ā€œkillerā€ as in: ā€œGoing to karate class and learning how to kick ass is killer!ā€

The same (re)frame can be applied to ā€œgoing toā€ and learning to be better in the dating and sex arena.

ā€œGoing to (the bar) and learning how to kick ass in (seduction) is killer.ā€

Not my best analogy, but you get the gist. The words we speak to ourselves matter tremendously, hence, why weā€™re here using subliminals.

Iā€™ll be honest with you, learning to trust yourself and developing a knowing deep down that you can handle anything that comes your way is going to be different from anyone elseā€™s experience, but all you have to do is focus on the one thing you have complete control overā€¦which is you.

What you do. What you say (especially to yourself). What you pay attention to. Etc.

Itā€™s a process.

So it sounds like you want more control of the outcome.

Youā€™re solid in business, right? So you know about sales and marketing. And you must know how important testing different copy, offers, and client acquisition strategies are to staying successful in business (to say the least). And you also know that itā€™s The Market that decides whether it wants what you got, or not. And thatā€™s ok. It has nothing to do with your personal worth or value.

Apply the same idea to dating. Build up your thick skin through practice without worrying about the result. Only testing your hypothesis. (the pleasant side effect is you may find a ā€œwinnerā€ sooner than later.)

So whatā€™s a leading indicator that forecasts a positive result in dating and sex?

Probably the number of new conversations you open with different women, right?

And then at that point, if none are ā€œconvertingā€, you can begin to test new ā€œscriptsā€, right?

(Like business, thereā€™s more nuance to it and it isnā€™t necessarily easy at first.)

Now you werenā€™t clear if you were looking for ā€œthe oneā€ or if youā€™re trying to increase your number of homeruns, but hereā€™s the thing: it doesnā€™t matter. Start where you are. Start talking to more women. Get comfortable using a specific ā€œchannelā€ for acquisition. Test your ideas. Do not take rejection personally. Adapt.

Let me ask you thisā€¦and we both know full well that we canā€™t ā€œmakeā€ anyone do anything they donā€™t want to doā€¦what will happen to you if a woman tells you no or talks shit when you give her some attention and interest?

Will you die on the spot?

Or will you live to try another day with a different, more receptive woman?

Which will you choose? Itā€™s up to you.

1 Like

No, I donā€™t have my own place unfortunately and its going to be a while before I do. Parents are cool though.

1 Like