Becoming a Weapon with Muay Thai Mastery X

Disclaimer: I was given various versions of Muay Thai Mastery X for free as a tester over the last year in exchange for my honest thoughts. Also, I posted this on the “reviews” section for Muay Thai Mastery, but was asked to post it here and answer any questions you have about the program.

I was pretty skeptical about the whole idea at first and even turned down the testing offer. After awhile, I felt like I was hitting a plateau in regards to my fighting ability and asked if I could still test.

Can’t say that I noticed an immediate boost. Took about two weeks before there was a “click,” and I realized that something was indeed working. Even my trainer noticed my sudden improvement, particularly in sparring. I was calmer, techniques more fluid and I was becoming much more of an aggressive yet technical fighter than before.

I’ve competed in a number of local smokers and amateur IKF bouts, and there’s one thing for sure. I won all the bouts where I ran Muay Thai Mastery X according to the instructions before hand. Lost the ones where I didn’t run it.

That’s just my two-cents. I’m definitely gonna keep running it now that the official version is out.

Latest update:

I’m about 6 months into the program. The results are REALLY starting to stick now. At first, there were really subtle happenings, like being able to predict what a sparring partner was going do next. What’s weird about that whole thing is that it’s not like you’re psychic or something, it’s just an intuition thing. I compare it to spiderman’s danger sense, where you just kinda react to what’s happening and then later think, “wtf was that” lol.

Now, I’m starting to see the physical changes. Seem to be getting extremely fast with clean techniques, progressing much faster than my teammates seem to be going.

As for the cons: I was given the “release” version as compensation for testing. However, the release version doesn’t seem as “intense” as the final prototype was. In a way it feels more profound, but it definitely seems “toned down” quite a bit.

Also, I wish there were more signs that the program was working early on. There were times that I felt like I was wasting my time, only for something “little” to happen that would keep me motivated, then BOOM it’s like everything clicked and I started getting crazy results that I’ll post later.

Hope that helps!

Good results. The release version of Muay Thai Mastery X is a bit “weaker” than the prototype, as the latter isn’t quite stable enough for public use. The latest prototype was built on the “Morningstar” framework, which is the latest build method. The release version was built on the “Mk” framework – which is the most stable, but also nowhere as powerful as Morningstar.

The goal is to update all products to Morningstar by the end of next month.

Been awhile since I updated. Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m about 9 months in, I think. I just won my first professional fight. I really can’t believe how well this thing worked for me. I was totally skeptical at the beginning, but it’s been a crazy journey. I actually think I’m gonna spend a few days off the subliminal just to see what “settles” in.

Do you intend to release masked version of this sub?