Become a better Husband/father

Thanks alot for the long answer. Helps me to think it trough. I just wonder with KHAN do you get aggresive with it ? I had problems with that in the past and dont want to repeat that behaviour so if it makes me aggresive maybe its not for me. Did you have any experience with it ?

Also if i start with KHAN but then decide i dont want to be this guy is it possible just to switch to emperor whitout needing to do healing again?

Hello,

You’re very welcome. I didn’t get aggressive personally at all. Emperor had that effect more. If you decide to you can always also mix in something like Regeneration in order to heal, maybe do that first. It’s all up to you. You won’t need to do anything, a lot of options, and you can only get better =) So yes you can switch if you feel like it, but I would advise against that because this desire to switch may just be ‘reconciliation’ and some part of you wanting to keep you as you are, in the known, and by sticking to it you will grow. But yes, if something resonates with you more you can always switch.

Yes, I have experience with Khan and Emperor and a few other products here.

1 Like

Great inputs. I think after all im going for KHAN.

1 Like

I am happy to hear that because I think there is no way you can go less than right with Khan. Big thanks to the producers, what a great product.

In this case, subliminals will help, but as part of a more extensive process.

You need to review yourself and your life. You’re the best qualified to determine what your most important areas of growth may be. Don’t take shortcuts.

Ask yourself the tough questions and take your time so you get the answers right. Running off half-cocked with a sense of desperation is fine for getting you moving in the short-term but it’s not a long-term plan. And marriages and families are long-term situations.

Breathe.

Take a look around.

Assess what has happened. What did you do? What did others do?

(Guilt feels very appropriate, but it’s actually a cop out. Guilt will give you the illusion that you’ve actually fixed something because ‘oh God! I feel so bad!’ But it’s just an emotion. It hasn’t fixed anything. Try to take an objective look and see what your strengths and weaknesses were; your mistakes and your contributions.)

Get help ( and external accountability) by working through these issues with someone trustworthy. Maybe a professional.

Finally, clarify your values and your goals. What do you want to happen? If the only person you could control were you, what would you choose to do with that power?

THEN choose your subliminal.

1 Like

If you’re considering a custom as another option, a lot more flexibility becomes available. You can still include Khan ST1, or choose the component modules instead. If there was any anger involved, I’d also strongly suggest pairing anything you choose with Sanguine.

I had a nasty relationship which ended just over 10 years ago, and I still have nightmares about it sometimes. Just some of the most toxic people I’ve ever encountered in my life… not just the girl I was dating, but her family too. I’ve had other relationships since then, and have also since gotten married (5 years in March!) and none of the stuff has ever spilled over into other relationships but it’s still there to some extent. Fear and hurt and anger.

Different situation than yours of course, and without knowing any of the details of what you experienced I can’t comment with anything more specific, but I do have an idea of the kind of mindset a good husband/father might need. Feel free to take a look at the emotional healing & mindset custom I’ve designed. It might give you some ideas: Building Stark 2.0 - BLACKICE'S Q Custom Journal

Especially the following ones might be helpful:

• Blue Skies
  • Ego Adsum
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Steadfast
  • Attachment Destroyer

P.s. sorry to hear things didn’t work out for you so far, but the fact that you’re owning it and working on making a change bodes well for your future success. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I did emotional and psychical abuse for a long time. I was anxious and wanted to get love and everything else from her but rarely was giving anything. I did not follow my purpose in life and was doing stuff that are not good enough like gambling, affairs , and all bad things that don’t have a place in a marriage. So i need to reprogram myself completely…

That’s just a bit

1 Like

Definitely Regeneration.

I’d also look at:

• Rebirth
  • Dynasty
  • Stronger
  • The Flow
  • Transcendental Connection

If there were affairs involved and your goal is to be committed instead, I don’t know that I’d personally recommend Khan. I’ve never run Khan though, so feel free to take that comment with a grain of salt. The modules that make up the healing aspects of Khan ST1, however… definitely…

Good options:

• I AM
  • New Beginnings
  • Growth Through Pain
  • Inner Voice
  • FEBRUUS
  • Negativity Displacer
2 Likes

all that @BLACKICE said, plus:

Toss in Love without Attachment too.

and

Blue Skies.

to help get you to a loving, emotionally-engaged yet non-possessive, non-clinging space.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys, That’s for the custom subs ?

Is there a package i can use before going into the custom subs ? Like is it KHAN then ?

yes. Keep in mind no refunds on customs, so you might wanna try out the subs like this first before you do the custom name embeds =)

You can use any of them you like, but again I really love Khan. You can also use Khan st1 a month, then do Khan st2 and add in regeneration if you feel like it, for some extra gentle healing… or you can just use Khan solo. :ook around a bit see what you like - can’t go wrong with Khan. =)

Did you use regeneration?

Not at the same time as Khan ST2, but yes

What can you say about it ?

It works great, that’s all I have to say basically… works really well. =)

It’s much gentler than Khan ST1 and feels a lot more like ‘healing’ as one would expect it. Khan ST1 is also healing, massive healing, but doesn’t really feel like it just feels like you’re a completely new person all of a sudden and you gotta get used to it :smiley: Regeneration feels like traumas come up and you deal with them here and there, but mostly it feels really nice. All very light.

I stacked it with Emperor at some point and found myself enjoying life massively, laughing for ‘no reason’ and just having fun, it was so beautiful.

3 Likes

I also noticed that…and i felt inner happiness. Its so subtle i some times doubt if its working…

1 Like

I always say, have certainty it’s working for 30 days and journal, then look back and see what has been going on. It definitely works. It’s beautifully subtle indeed!

1 Like

Are you talking about Regeneration or KHAN ?

Is it possible to run KHAN and put in also Regeneration in there is it necessary ?

1 Like

What do you mean specifically? Which part? We are talking about both in general.

If you mean > I always say, have certainty it’s working for 30 days and journal, then look back and see what has been going on. It definitely works. It’s beautifully subtle indeed!

applies to any sub. Although there are many subs here that are not ‘subtle’ IMHO. And Khan is one of those. :smiley:

Anyways, Yes it is possible to stack them but please realize If you are stacking don’t do it from a place of trying to run away from the process that is taking place. This is common and unfortunate. Watch out. I would definitely not stack it with ST1 and let ST1 do its own thing. Not sure how valid this is, the producers are the only ones who can comment on that, but my personal opinion is to let ST1 do its thing solo!

Thanks , now i know better :slight_smile:

1 Like