Beast Mode x2 extreme

@R.E.M.P.O, you’re a very interesting person. It seems your’e trying to power through and crush all limits towards success.

And reading your journal sparks some thoughts in me, and if I may, could I ask a few clarification questions?

It’s very reasonable to care for yourself and crush through anybody that attempts to cross your boundaries. But among all possible ways, are there other ways or better ways to get the same result or an even superior result you can also do?

Yes, family is important, especially when they are supportive. And, in reality, what is the basic role of family? What is in the family role that makes them should not try to control your life? And how do they do that to you? Are they aware of doing it and doing it on purpose? I am very interested in hearing your thoughts.

Yes, you are indeed. Very much so.

I once read a metaphor that if you’re crossing a river filled with Piranha fish, and one bites on your life, don’t stop to fight it because other Piranhas will jump on you, and you’ll be busy fighting them and never make. Just keep going ahead faster to get to the other side, ignore all negativity on your way because it won’t matter once you reach your goal.

Do you think this has any relation to you and how your family interacts with you and causes mischief?

Oh, this is so interesting @R.E.M.P.O. So you have been both someone who is a pushover your whole life, and also someone who loves confronting opposition? How do you do both at the same time?

That’s a powerful metaphor, I get the imagine of King Kong.
Is that your final form @R.E.M.P.O? So all your life, you’ll be like a primate who broke of his shackles, dominating this shit, making all those who oppose you drown? Are there any important negatives to this, in addition to the positives?

2 Likes

First of all thank you Amash for your response. You asked some very good questions.

Good news is I’m not physically fighting anyone. It sounds pretty harsh doesn’t it. This is my certainty rant that I get into from time to time to strengthen or lift my self up. But no doubt one needs to ideally pick his battles and can’t live already confronting everything. There’s always better ways for me to handle things. But I consider this a big step in the right direction for me.

For the second question it’s way too much respond to at this moment. Bottom line Family shouldn’t try to screw each other over and cause harm. Uh to much has happened from being physically assulted to being taken to court… And when you are being harmed by someone and you take action to protect yourself from them, family shouldn’t retaliate against you for doing so. My mom’s side and Dad’s side of family were both screwed up big time. I had a very bad childhood that caused me lots of damage and was very hard to get through. It’s funny my wife is criminal psychologist and didn’t believe me at first about them. I don’t want to get into details at this time about it. I have a good relationship with my brother :grinning:. You know I was given cultivation to be a pushover by my parents. I don’t hate then for that they both had bad childhoods. But people have a choice to do right or wrong no matter how hard it is it can be accomplished.

That’s a nice parable! That’s pretty much what I do or try to do. I keep a relationship from a distance with family. When people keep harming you over and over again you need to take that as a learning and make a change. Take action to stop it or get away from it. But that takes courage. It’s easy to be the doormat and let everybody walk over you and stay like that because it’s what your used to doing and trying to step away from that is quite hard.

Your question about being a pushover. Yes I was a pushover more than half of my life but I didn’t like confronting opposition at all. Actually not until within a couple years ago. First I had to get rid of that mindset in order to build up those other traits. So I went from being a pushover to being more neutral but not assertive. That passivity junk was still there. It wasn’t easy. Lots of subliminals and lots of assertive training, courses, workbooks, and group therapy. The thing is if you make yourself like it your subconscious will no longer see it as a threat so you can therefore use it when you need to. Other wise you will always be fighting and sabotaging yourself when the time comes that you need to stand up for yourself. Kind of like a lawyer, when you have to go to court you kick ass. Imagine if you were always scared to go to trial for your clients. You would be trying to convince them of why they don’t want to fight it! Lol.

No I catch myself inching back to this former people pleaser self and then I put my foot down and go on my certainty rant. Thanks for your reply. Gotta go. Doing a 14hr work shift right now. :tired_face:

2 Likes

That’s a deep, insightful and great reply right there @R.E.M.P.O. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just broke my key in my work truck door. I have about a 14hr shift today apart from that. Before I would have been pissed in this situation. But I really don’t care much. I guess the proper word would be nonchalant! I like that and I feel freaking great. Uhhh emperor?

2 Likes

Anyone remember this?