Based on the updated Weapon X technology,

Could anyone tell me, what the authors talking about in the above title??? I understand its wording, but the content escapes me, is this proprietary information only, when using it for Remote Viewing and OBE’s and Lucid dreaming.

1 Like

@Simon seems knowledgeable about the Weapon X line. The introduction of that series was a bit before my time.

The Weapon X thread may help clarify things for you.

1 Like

I’m not sure of what you mean exactly?

To my understanding, Weapon X subs have always been focused on improving a specific skill and driving everything towards the development of said skill. Whether it be boxing, gaming or “astral projection”.

1 Like

Thank You! My goal is the “Spiritual” side of things. Not so much being irresistible or being an Alpha Male, been there done that 40+ years ago! If I listened to some of these subs in that area I would probably have a heart attack! :slight_smile: It’s not easy trying to locate specific answers to questions on this site, because this site is so intricate like weaving between sets of road cones, it gets you their no doubt but takes a little maneuvering skill to get their.

1 Like

No problem, I believe the esoteric page on the shop can help you with what you’re looking for.

The reasoning was, after around 1995 the government shut down a $2,000,000 project, they were experimenting how the enemy troops would react to such an Ultrasonic and probably Subsonic subliminal’s. The US government never reviewed the patent and so they let it expire. Then the patent was now open for anyone to design a different type of subliminal’s this is what popped in my head with the “Weapon X” conspiracies.

1 Like