5. Synergy: Tale of the Dragon
  6. Synergy: At the top
  7. Synergy: Carpe Vitam
  8. Synergy: Divine Dominion
  9. Synergy: Thunderstruck
  10. Synergy: Heaven shaking power
  11. Synergy: Winner overdrive
  12. Synergy: Wonders of Life

This is based on feedback from other topics in the same subjects, SC support and advice from some cool people in here.

The purpose:
To become a full time streamer, the end goal is of course a personality streamer, playing whatever I want. The road has been long and it’s probably going to be longer.

“It takes 10 years to blow up over night”

Today my new strategy to actually participate on Twitch, interact, connect and join communities. I usually just watch or lurk and I believe this will help me understand Twitch more deeply but also get to know awesome people on the way. Networking is very important and something I’ve neglected.

I’m also focusing on doing or working myself up to 1 hour a day of actual work in my Twitch growth. Real work as in something else than just streaming. Example networking, joining communities, collaboration etc. because I’ve been streaming for years and not going anywhere.

I currently also stream to YT and Twitch. I’ve noticed some pre-results:

• My latest YouTube video (stream VOD) got 400+ views, 2 comments and a new subscriber. I haven’t gotten a subscriber in a long time.

• I started looking for and checking twitch channels of people in the 25-50 viewers range. In this one channel people said I had rizz (charm?) and even gifted me a sub. Good start to my networking and twitch assimilation endeavour.

• Motivation to stream and kick ass all time high.

Tonight I’ll listen to a microloop before bed.

6 Likes

Excellent custom. Would recommend the Moment Immortalized module for streaming.

2 Likes

That’s a solid custom for streaming!
Very streamlined. Do you plan on branching out to other social medias outside of twitch?

Rizz = cha"rizz"ma

I agree, why not moment immortalized? Are you a faceless streamer?

1 Like

:pray:

Thanks. I’ve been looking at that one and will probably add it if I make a version two. This one I just tried to keep it to 10 modules, a cheap first custom.

I’m not faceless, it’s good module. I just had to shed the fat.

Yes! I just haven’t thought of more than YT and Instagram at the moment. I haven’t got a plan for that yet. With DD I’m thinking of going on baller nerdy adventure and share that on Instagram. First stop will be Twitch Con now at the end of June. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My subjective opinion. I prefer pure and simple idea.This means that I would go into it with a major stack of Revelation of Mind and Minds Eye. Why? Because I want to know the purpose of my life and I want to manifest what I find out. If Revelation of Mind reveals something special, then I would arrange accordingly, then I would only create the necessary custom if needed. However, when I see your profile picture, I might go the big eggplant route. :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

I need to change the profile pic (looking crazy), but just wanted to say, you can’t go wrong with RoM. Hands down my favourite sub. Spirituality is always high ROI. Genesis is also good if you want to hone in on a purpose.

This a small but complex custom just like streaming is. It will all come together nicely with some conscious guidance. :smirk:

2 Likes

The VOD is at 600 views! :drooling_face:

Anyway, this is a record for me and also a sign that Fallout videos are popping, probably because of the new show on Prime. It’s a double edged sword; on one hand there is alot of traffic, but there is also more competition (more streamers/content-creators). But I’m committed to finish this playthrough. Next time I’m going to focus on blue ocean games. Why? Because I have easy time getting inspired and getting ideas, but hard time to committing and seeing them through before I evaluate the strategy/idea.

Anyway, I have some weird stomach bug and my microphone holder broke, so I haven’t streamed/gamed in 2 days. I’ve been networking though, which I feel is better than nothing.

A new microphone holder-ring and a new microphone arm ordered, which should make my “studio” functioning and better, as in I’ll be able to place the microphone better for higher quality sound. I noticed my voice-sound was bad in the VOD. I’ll also check some tutorials to improve my sound even more.

Noticed I’m being drawn to watching comedy shows and stand up and I think it’s because of the module song joy. Being funny has value in entertainment.

My FPS god strategy (GMX: AIMBOT) is also oversaturated in the english category, but much less in my countries category. So I’ll network with both my local language and english speaking streamers.

1 Like

Played 3 games of Valorant, we won 2 and third was OT game that we lost. I also got roasted in the third one. :sweat_smile: that’s fair, I was trying to multitask networking and competitive gaming. Not a good mix, :smirk: sometimes. Anyway, I got rank Platinum 1, which is fair. Now the grind to radiant starts.

I’ve noticed multiple instances of my enjoyment for the mundane things have increased. The boring yet necessities of life (it seems) like laundry or whatever. I’m thinking it’s from the wonder module.

I’ve also found around 4 cool new channels to interact with and get to know some more. Networking :call_me_hand:

Streamed the other day even with the mic laying flat on the table, just to prove to myself it’s not an excuse or that excuses can stop me. The new microphone arm is here and so is the microphone holder. Feels much better, and the mic placement is great now as well. I will watch some mic setting tutorials and OBS guides to make it sound 10x better.

Anyway, I’ve been too busy to fully stream here, but I am have been networking and checking out the situation on Twitch. Probably more than I have ever done before, and, in a very intentional and goal oriented way. The Anti-Social Social Club. I am also preparing/planning to take a networking course next, and do the official TCA courses. Currently we’re getting to know around 7 channels and feeling out 4 more.

• Wittiness and humor up (I have a bunch of modules in my custom for this specifically)
  • I feel more “in control” of my talking and vocal tools than before, adding a hint of intention instead of just being a babbling/improvised/impulsive conversationalist. Also showing more more interest in understanding others. This I attribute to True Sell.
  • I feel huge drive and idea generation around adventure and how to use that to create content and make my brand more compelling. Daredevil is clearly an inspiration here. I already have a bunch of things planned that I have never done before and I keep getting ideas of things to do to increase my adventure reference points. I have a journal just for this now, a form of ideas and bucket list items to do, to expand my knowledge and rich tapestry of experience.

Also alot of realizations, not as in self-attack, but refreshing and sobering truths from a wise old man you trust named NSE:

• You’re not as funny or cool or adventurous as you think you are.
  • I don’t live half as interesting life as I like to think I do.

Let’s step it up! We got the drive, we got the modules. Now it’s all about action.