Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

One for all.

Both the name and the picture reflect this phrase, as the name is a reference to an ability from my favorite anime of all time, and in that anime, the ability is described as a stockpiling power which can be cultivated and passed on.
As these subs originally get passed on to us from @SaintSovereign and @Fire, I wanted to signify that with this custom, and illustrate that it’s not just something that I can use to grow, but so can everyone else.

The picture signifies that amount of power given to me and cultivated, and then being released externally to create new realities from within.

Fun little way of seeing it haha

2 Likes

Badboy badboy, whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do when Invictus comes for you

2 Likes

Hahaha I think with this custom, even the people at the army service would be in awe when they’re in my presence :eyes::joy:

But on a side note:

I’m starting my army service on Sunday, till the 4th of January, and then I’m resigning the very next day :partying_face:

3 Likes

Where is the art from?

It’s beautiful.

2 Likes

LOL! They will promote you to General the very same day if you run this custom.

That’s a good choice. We are born to be free :pray:

2 Likes

It’s from Pinterest, but I color corrected it according to my preferences.

Hahahahah life would suck though :joy:

Hahaha well I’m still going to another job, transferring to the Olympics :stuck_out_tongue:
All signed :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This is now sad :frowning:

I just declined a modeling opportunity because it couldn’t align with the fact that I’m only free after noon time, and they wanted me during morning hours :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You wanna be limitless? Keep growing then.

2 Likes

Hmmmm

I’m not sure I’m enjoying the expression of One for All ZP, hence the lack of updates.

It just feels like, I don’t know, not something I am or wanna be.

Previous Khan + EF3 (Neo-Genesis) and the last Khan + WANTED (Eclipse) are the main 2 Khan customs that I kept looking forward to using, as both of them felt extremely good and balanced, but the one now? It feels a bit, ummmmm, weird?

Like have you ever used a sub, and got instant results (or just results in general), but then felt something like “this isn’t how I would envision my ideal self/life”?

Cause that’s how I feel about One for All ZP.

And another thing to note:
Since getting the custom and using it (I’m doing the standard 1 on 1 off pattern and the only sub actually, for better observation), the loop today felt “off”, like as I was listening to it, I kept having this thought in my head telling me that “this is just maintenance, not growth”, which I’ve kinda noticed, how?
By the lack of anything new or “oh shit” happening in the last couple of days, while as Eclipse manifested a new chick at work :rofl:

On a side note:

Please don’t think of me as a spoiled rich brat whenever I make a new custom and then ditch it or stop it for a while for another, because there’s a lot of reasoning behind it, and I know what I’m doing, as you can even notice a pattern where I remove certain modules at times to test other ones, and then go back to the previous cause it was good as it was (e.g. like how I made 2 different customs after Sauvage ZPT, yet still went back to it because of how good and balanced it was).

5 Likes

You spoiled rich brat!!

On a serious note, how do you envision your ideal? And what specifically in your new custom seems to clash with it?

2 Likes

With your extremely high flow-factor, your sub experience is not the next man’s sub-experience. Most people do not seem to even get the kind of rapid-response feedback that you get. I know I don’t. haha.

As such, you need to feel free to courageously and autonomously follow your path in exactly the way that feels right to you. You have nothing to prove.

Every sub journey (beyond that, every self-transformation and evolution journey) involves some periods of shifting, upheaval, and adjustment. I feel pretty confident that you are driving this process where you need it to go.

So keep on trusting yourself!

:muscle:t6:

2 Likes

I’ll answer the first question later, but I just want you to take a look at the following 3 Khan customs, and tell me what do you notice about One for All compared to the other 2:

One For All
  • Khan St4 core

• EF st3 core

• Heracles

• Physicality Shifter Sexiness

• Serum X

• Entranced

• Lion IV

• Lifeblood fable

• Gloryseeker

• Transcendental connection

• Fenrir

• Fearsome

• Victory’s call

• Carpe diem ascended

• Joie de vivre

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Khronos key

• Deep sleep

• The Architect

• Void of Creation

Eclipse
  • Khan st4 core

• WANTED core

• APS: Head

• Heracles

• Serum X

• Apollon

• Entranced

• Gloryseeker

• One scent

• Sensuality & Handsomeness improver

• Achilles

• Fenrir

• Call of honor

• Carpe diem ascended

• Victory’s call

• SPS: Fat burn

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Deep sleep

• Joie de vivre

• Void of Creation

Neo-Genesis
  • Khan st4

• EF st3 core

• Apollon

• Heracles

• Serum X

• Entranced

• One scent

• Earthshaker sexuality

• Sexual Manifestation

• Dominion

• Achilles

• Victory’s call

• Fenrir

• Carpe diem ascended

• Gloryseeker

• Deep sleep

• Fusion optimized

• Sps: fat burn

• Void of Creation

• Jupiter

Thank you for kind words brother :pray:t3:
The reason it feels weird is because if you think about it, money was wasted :sweat_smile:

And now that I think about it more, I think the main reason I was feeling too sentimental and a bit down for other girls was because I was trying to take responsibility for their jealousy with one another, and I think that was mainly due to me feeling too much for them as a result of what I was stacking with Eclipse, which was LBFH, so I guess that’s what lead me to not continue with Eclipse, even though it was the most fun version.

2 Likes

I have been thinking about this question a lot, and instead of an answer, I just get asked another question by my subconscious:

Why are you committing to Khan?

I have no answer.
I started it to see how much I can grow internally, and while I do feel more secure in who I am, powerful, more alpha, strong (both mentally and physically), badass, and a total playboy, the main results has revolved mostly around girls, and you know me well enough to know what I was doing whenever I had the girls chasing me.

So now I’m asking myself as well “why do I run subs like Khan and WANTED? What am I trying to achieve by having girls attracted to me?”

And honestly, I don’t know, I really don’t know what is it that I even want to achieve when I practically feel like I’m pretty happy with how my life is.

Girlfriend? Check.
Wealth? Check.
Amazing social circle (both online and offline)? Check.
Status? Check.
Attractiveness? Check.

So yeah, I don’t even know why I’m running Khan, when even the main goal of this year was to run Stark (and its variations with customs) longer than WANTED, yet I stopped it once I completed 6 months and found Khan, which is weird because I started Khan so randomly, and it was right after I specifically told you that “sexually powered subs just feel like a shallow waste of time for me, especially when I can have sex on demand.”, so my actions have just been ironic since that day I ran Khan st1 haha.

3 Likes

Hello @Invictus. I want to get your advice on a new custom I am building. The focus is on aerobic and strength training in order to build muscle and reduce BF%. I have a major weakness for junk food and getting off track with training. Your advice would be very helpful and might help others who are considering a similar custom. Thanks in advance.

Here is what I am considering:

Cores
EmpFit2 (aerobic training, reduce BF%)
EmpFit3 (strength training)
Beast Within (recovery)
GLM (gain strength and project power)
CWON (for eating discipline, be sensitive and in tune with movements)

Physical Changes
SPS: Muscular System
APS: Arms
APS: Torso
SPS: Fat Burn

Results Enhancers
Dominion
Apollon
Inexhaustible
Heracles
Serum X
Carpe Diem Ascended
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Fusion Optimized
Deep Sleep
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Sensuality & Handsomeness improver

1 Like

Bro before I say anything, why 5 cores???

A little follow up on this:

I woke up feeling good and fresh, yet one thing stood out to me:
There was an unshakable feeling deep inside when I wanted to listen any of my khan customs (as you can see above, all of them are just variations of each other, so it doesn’t mess up the results regardless of which I use, except for the modules that are different), and even to the point where something a bit “unnatural” happened:

I tried playing two of the Khan customs, yet for some weird reason they weren’t playing, and gave me an error “can’t locate the file”, so I decided to listen to one of them through my cloud storage, and a similar thing happened, where instead of playing, it would just skip to the next track, so I just left it and didn’t listen to anything.

But here’s the thing, I didn’t leave it due to frustration, instead something in my head said “ahhh good”, which was weird because even the dream I had today, which was very sexual, it didn’t turn me on at all, and I thought maybe it was a libido thing and that I might be getting recon, but one look at a video from my girlfriend (fully clothed) turned me on more than the last time when I was with her, which confirmed one thing:
I like to be extremely sexual, but only with my girl, and couldn’t care less about any other chick, even if she was begging for it.

Kinda makes it clear why I’ve started feeling weird about Khan right after starting my second cycle of it.

So yeah, I guess this might be the last journal entry regarding Khan, and as my service starts tomorrow, I’m thinking about taking a couple days off to adjust to all the changes happening around me (service + new type of training + new daily routines), and see what direction do I wanna grow in next, because sexually, I’m good enough as I am, and just as I didn’t need Primal/Primal Seduction before, I don’t need Khan either.

Now as for the question asked by @GoldenTiger and also @Ingress, who asked it privately, I think I got my answer, and honestly, it’s so far off from the archetype of Khan, that I kinda regret stopping the custom in the very beginning of this journal, because that direction was the one I wanted to take myself in.

5 Likes

This is very good to hear dude, these insights signifies a huge amount of growth within you and what you truly value in life. I have had something like this situation happen to me a lil over a year ago, which ultimately led me to go to school. Sometimes you have to walk a path you think you need, or want to walk, to realize you didn’t want it to begin with. To me paths like these lead to a stripping of one’s ego.

All in all I’m very happy for you dude

1 Like

Rich, yes… but not spoiled or a brat :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I know. Let’s say I remove GLM and CWON. Then what??

1 Like

Check that. I just read @Fire’s excellent article.

(Fire's Journal - #38 by Fire)

I’m keeping GLM in. I can run Beast Within separately after my workouts.

So if I remove CWON and Beast, I can add two others.

1 Like