Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

Bro before I say anything, why 5 cores???

A little follow up on this:

I woke up feeling good and fresh, yet one thing stood out to me:
There was an unshakable feeling deep inside when I wanted to listen any of my khan customs (as you can see above, all of them are just variations of each other, so it doesn’t mess up the results regardless of which I use, except for the modules that are different), and even to the point where something a bit “unnatural” happened:

I tried playing two of the Khan customs, yet for some weird reason they weren’t playing, and gave me an error “can’t locate the file”, so I decided to listen to one of them through my cloud storage, and a similar thing happened, where instead of playing, it would just skip to the next track, so I just left it and didn’t listen to anything.

But here’s the thing, I didn’t leave it due to frustration, instead something in my head said “ahhh good”, which was weird because even the dream I had today, which was very sexual, it didn’t turn me on at all, and I thought maybe it was a libido thing and that I might be getting recon, but one look at a video from my girlfriend (fully clothed) turned me on more than the last time when I was with her, which confirmed one thing:
I like to be extremely sexual, but only with my girl, and couldn’t care less about any other chick, even if she was begging for it.

Kinda makes it clear why I’ve started feeling weird about Khan right after starting my second cycle of it.

So yeah, I guess this might be the last journal entry regarding Khan, and as my service starts tomorrow, I’m thinking about taking a couple days off to adjust to all the changes happening around me (service + new type of training + new daily routines), and see what direction do I wanna grow in next, because sexually, I’m good enough as I am, and just as I didn’t need Primal/Primal Seduction before, I don’t need Khan either.

Now as for the question asked by @GoldenTiger and also @Ingress, who asked it privately, I think I got my answer, and honestly, it’s so far off from the archetype of Khan, that I kinda regret stopping the custom in the very beginning of this journal, because that direction was the one I wanted to take myself in.

5 Likes

This is very good to hear dude, these insights signifies a huge amount of growth within you and what you truly value in life. I have had something like this situation happen to me a lil over a year ago, which ultimately led me to go to school. Sometimes you have to walk a path you think you need, or want to walk, to realize you didn’t want it to begin with. To me paths like these lead to a stripping of one’s ego.

All in all I’m very happy for you dude

1 Like

Rich, yes… but not spoiled or a brat :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I know. Let’s say I remove GLM and CWON. Then what??

1 Like

Check that. I just read @Fire’s excellent article.

(Fire's Journal - #38 by Fire)

I’m keeping GLM in. I can run Beast Within separately after my workouts.

So if I remove CWON and Beast, I can add two others.

1 Like

Who is calling you this?

Oh! That’s who.

Yes, I think it’s obvious you are joking.

Okay now @Invictus if someone does say this or you think is implying this about you, please flag it.

2 Likes

In your reply to this post, would you please post the link to

2 Likes

I just did.

2 Likes

Ok @Invictus . Here is my new list after removing Beast Within and CWON:

Cores
EmpFit2 (aerobic training, reduce BF%)
EmpFit3 (strength training)
GLM (gain strength and project power)

Physical Changes
SPS: Muscular System
APS: Arms
APS: Torso
SPS: Fat Burn

Results Enhancers
Dominion
Apollon
Inexhaustible
Heracles
Serum X
Carpe Diem Ascended
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Fusion Optimized
Deep Sleep
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Mountain Breaker
Natural Winner

1 Like

It’s awesome to have but maybe/ sounds like that’s just a great baseline for something more- not the end goal and Khan is calling you to what is next/ beyond that.

I may have missed this, is ‘wealth’ family wealth or generated on your own, if own your own what is you career/path/business? and did subs play a part? You seem very comfortable and open generally in sharing so figured at ask.

2 Likes

I used to feel judged before when I was changing stacks too quickly or making a new custom when I haven’t used the previous custom for too many days but now am like F that! It’s my journey and I will decide what I want to do.

I don’t blame anyone for the consequences of my actions (and neither do you) so it’s perfectly valid to do what am doing.

Plus we claim Forum Ambassador privilege lol.

Jokes aside, I decided to no longer explain myself when changing stacks or customs. Maybe a brief overview of my new stack but nothing about the old one.

3 Likes

The custom looks pretty nice, but I wanna make a comment, and you might be better off thinking about this point:

Having both EF3 and 2 in the same custom is kinda counter intuitive if you think about it, because you would be trying to bulk and cut at the same time, which can backfire by canceling out with each other.

Instead I’d keep EF3 as it is, but instead of EF2, I’d say you might benefit more from Health Codex, especially combined with Fusion Optimized.

Or you could everything the same and just switch the two EF cores to Spartan haha.

In my case, it’s more so the disappointment that comes from the feeling of “ahhh I could have spent that time and money on something more in line with who I am”.

It’s almost as if everytime I know what I want, I still somehow check out or run subs just to see how they feel, instead of going on with what I was already getting good growth from.

Though, I am feeling much better today, and clearer, and I have decided that yes, I don’t see myself continuing the Khan path for now.

While I do see why you’d say that, the truth is, my lifestyle and deeper self doesn’t really align with Khan 100% (I’ve been rejecting/ignoring advances the whole time on Khan, and even before that), mainly because I’m actually happy and satisfied with my girl, and my goals are more family oriented with her, instead of a “sexual freedom” kind, because even with that sexual freedom I just end up rejecting it haha.

As for the wealth part, I scored a really high paying job that suited my extroverted lifestyle as an event’s coordinator and marketer at our national tourism committee (you might have came across our campaigns with the “Visit Qatar” branding), and while the pay was already pretty nice, in less then 4 months I was already recommended to be a team leader for the committee’s budgeting department, and even had an opportunity to become the face of Qatar Tourism as a whole, but then I declined that because I got a new job (which I start in January) at the Olympics committee (signed it this time haha), which has an even higher pay (total annual pay increase is 90k QAR; around 25k USD), and here’s the funny part:
The position I was offered from the Olympics would have only been achievable at my work after 6 years, so basically I got promoted to a higher position within 6 months of starting my career.

So yeah, subs have played a huge part :joy:
But that’s also why I rarely ever try using a wealth sub, cause I honestly don’t see that much of a need, and the supporting scripts within the big archetype programs (Stark, Emperor, Khan) is more than enough for the extra boost.

3 Likes

You were referring to subs but what you said resonates with me not just subs but also in general. I always have this “should/could have spent money/time/energy on something_ _ _” regret and/or disappointment and/or guilt with me.

I always give priority to things that likely shouldn’t matter, external influences, my weak/entangled reasoning, knee jerk reaction etc. To me hindsight is 20/20 can’t be more fitting in describing what happens. It’s only after I carried out the decision that I finally saw that it was not exactly what I truly wanted. Yet that moment of clarity never lasted, the next time a new cross road came up and I struggled again.

1 Like

Hi @Invictus and thank you for your quick response. I am looking to build a well rounded body and improve my conditioning. I am not looking to body build or train for a marathon (LOL), just to have a healthy, sexy body. My BF% is around 21.5% and I would like to get down to 15% while maintaing or slightly increasing strength.

I want to include aerobic and strength training in my weekly work. I also want to slam my unhealthy, binge eating. Also, I get a bad reaction to Spartan - a bad case of the “angries”.

So, what do you think of taking out Emp 2 and Emp 3 and replacing them with Emp 4 and Health Codex or Emp 4 and Beast Within?

Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

I just got present to how crazy/ cool it is that you are in Qatar or somewhere near by writing about your life there and I’m in NYC and we have people all over working on themselves and their lives.

I know that might be obvious but to really get a ‘hit’ of it is awesome. Also that people fundamentally are so similar in what we really care about.

Anyway, I love the idea of total sexual freedom personally and will be giving Khan it’s due after my EOG run. And it makes a lot of sense to have an ideal self and focus that is more aligned with your current GF and wanting to create an amazing family experience. I personal believe having that level of choice with woman and masculinity also improves your monogamous relationship, because your really CHOOSING from a place of power and choice and your own freedom.

I believe men crave choice with woman, finances, lifestyle as a BASELINE not an end goal. We trick ourselves into believing it’s an end goal but it’s really just a baseline.

That’s awesome on your progress with wealth subs- I originally mis read that your annual pay was 25K USD and was thinking that must go along way in Qatar- cause that’s not a lot in USA lol but it sounds like that was just the annual increase.

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s better to be wrong in your own way, rather than be right using someone else’s :wink:.

I think EF4 + GLM with health codex is the way to go, you get both the development (inner and outer), while also getting the guidance with the best kind of food for your goals.

This part really spoke to me, but in a different way.
For me, the fact that I already had the freedom to choose yet still time and time again keep on choosing my girl over others speaks volumes to me, cause I always choose her, regardless of the choices I have.

My annual pay now is almost 100k USD, might not seem like much, but considering that I’m in the 6th month of my career, that’s a good baseline for my first year.

There’s also the status boost that comes from just being an employee of the Olympics committee, cause getting in is quite hard, so the fact that they were the ones to call me with a big offer is already wild haha.

4 Likes

That’s quite a significant amount especially with low income tax in Qatar compared to USA.

Congrats on the raise :pray:

3 Likes

I need to lay more importance on CWON, I’ve noticed my own gains from it.

I’m curious what you would define as your own gains primarily from this sub?

2 Likes