Back in Black (2023 journal)

Custom Physical healing with Paragon and Emperor Fitness Stage 2 as cores

Custom mental healing with Sanguine and Godlike Masculinity as cores

Major title (to be exchanged throughout the year) Emperor Black.

Goals:

• physical healing (targeted)
  • fitness
  • healthy diet/lifestyle
  • less stress more mindfulness
  • positivity
  • stoicism
  • discipline
  • deep focus when needed

I liked what Emperor black started and I hope my custom is the right sub to stack it with.

6 Likes

The Sanguine + GLM Cores custom sounds interesting.

1 Like

Wow, first effect that I feel intensely is I get symptoms of a cold and my body/back is with a lot of tension. Might not be connected to the subs (paragon custom) but is just a too big of a coincidence.

1 Like

Indeed it seems interesting, trying to find out if it is worth it.

1 Like

It has been a bit more than 2 weeks in, so time to review from improvements side first:

• physical healing (feel a bit better but not solved yet)
  • fitness (a bit improvement)
  • healthy diet/lifestyle (a bit improvement)
  • less stress more mindfulness (got triggered by a lot of situations, feels like in recon or my dark side comes to light to be solved)
  • positivity (got a few days this week when I was feeling a lot more positive until a day of setback happened without something external happened)
  • stoicism (not sure)
  • discipline (bit better, but also had a setback day, seems to be closely related to positivity)
  • deep focus when needed (not sure)

What I heard and will take serious from an audiobook:
Only work on up to 2 projects maximum

If I look at my goals a structure them as projects:

• Physical Healing (Project A)

• Fitness (Project A)

• Healthy diet/lifestyle (Project A)

• Positivity (Project B)

• Stoicism (Project B)

• Less stress more mindfulness (Project B/C)

• Discipline (Project C)

• Deep focus when needed (Project C)

When I look at my life those goals get reflected by different stuff, my job, my relationship, my family, myself (mind), myself (body), …

I want to restructure my goals according to my life, set priorities according to them and use 2 cycles for the achievement or improvement of up to 2 projects at a time and then reevaluate if I continue with that project (might need to change the subs if a support from a different angle is needed for that project) or if I stop that project.

2 Likes

A lot of physical healing took place, now a cycle without so I can find out if it is enough.

Mindset is changing, seeing the world and opportunities differently than before. Let’s see how it plays out. Enjoying my Sanguine and Godlike Masculinity custom a lot. Routine stuff is much easier to do.

1 Like

The 2 customs at the moment are very nice:

• Sanguine with Godlike Masculinity
  • True Sell with Chosen

A lot positivity

3 Likes

Not only do these two customs raise my positivity but also my confidence and I guess with it also comes the status.

I find myself engaging in more conversations, being aware of the other person, smiling more.

1 Like

Before I forget, the discipline is also way better. I do easily routine things without thinking twice, I don’t go after the next dopamine high, instead I look what I can do to improve the life quality in general.

3 Likes

Something really important I notice now that I am consistent on a 2 sub stack:

It seems that 3 titles lead to overexposure for me, but also 2 titles every second day leads to overexposure after a certain time before I reach the 21 day mark. I only listen 5 min per track.

For the future I might have to listen less, get more rest/processing days in. Either one day on two days off or the one day on, one day off with an extra day off per week. I was misjudging the needed exposure for myself.

2 Likes

Less is more and it also helps to have a life. Sometimes I forget when I ran subs the last time and which day it is, so it is helpful that I have an offline journal to keep track.

It is funny, sometimes I think there is not that much change, it feels so natural but with GLM I feel more disciplined and the barrier is lower than normal to do things that I don’t like that much, with Sanguine and Chosen I am a walking sunshine and negativity can’t touch me.

But I have to keep the 12 days for sub changes in mind and to take enough rest days. Consistency is king.

3 Likes

Started a new stack with the focus points of positivity (chosen), selling myself and my ideas better (true sell) and limitless (life long learning and improving).

By the way I partly support the viewpoint of @AlexanderGraves about self improvement. You always have to be aware where you stand and where you are going and sometimes good is good enough for some amount of time. Always improving, running after the same old clock, trying to be better (meaning you are never enough/unworthy) might make you unhappy.

Sometimes it is nice to take a break (washout), look back on where you came from, what were your struggles 5 years ago, how good you are already, be grateful to still be alive and to have achieved some things (maybe more than you hoped for, maybe less than your most aspiration left you believe you are capable of).

Life is a game you play, some other players started with a lot more than you, some with a lot less. What did you use your past playtime for? Did you enjoy it? What are you going to use the next few months as playtime for? Which skills or areas do you need to level up? Romance? Money? Social? Intelligence? Will you do everything to level up in that area or will you stop within the progress and start a different path all the time?

I don’t know who wrote it recently but it is important to have one goal that you dedicate your life to. It helps setting priorities, it helps staying in the right direction.

Know what you will dedicate your future to and why. When the what gets questioned, relate to your why.

Btw that is also the reason I like either chosen or Sanguine in my stack because it helps with dealing with doubts and negativity. Some of you might not need it because you’re not vulnerable to outside views or you are blocking off everything which is not your view (which in my opinion is a defense mechanism and therefore will make you blind and hold you back), but for people who still get too much affected by others, those two titles are a good support for any journey.

3 Likes

5 years ago was 2018, crazy how time passes. I was back then with another subliminal provider, had another job that I just started back then with a lot of different challenges compared to now.

When I look back I matured a lot, got more humble but also had some setbacks. I expected to be more successful and that quicker. I wasted quite some time. My direction for my future changed since then (have 2 kids now) and I am still trying to get my overall goal more focused. Wayfinder might help :wink:

Very nice, I would change the „sweet“ thing to „something bigger than yourself.

1 Like

I am still looking for that bigger than myself thing, something that I believe is worth it.

I had something in my past that carried me along, I can not say that I was very good in it or special or talented, but it was giving me a good feeling and I was thinking if I change only one person’s life with it, it was worth it.

Since then I took a big change in my life, no longer into it but I don’t regret that time of my life.
Of course I could say I have children/a family and that is my purpose but I want to also build something next to my family. Should earn enough to cover monthly cost but should also be scalable and become time independent. Had a lot of ideas in the past but never really acted on it because it didn’t seem 100 percent right and so I drifted onwards continuing my day job.

At the moment still on the True Sell, Chosen and Limitless train until I find a better fitting job (or after 3 months, around August) maybe Genius to discover my (next) purpose. Time enough to learn from others experiences. Following ouroboros closely.

My True Sell/Chosen is a custom with a focus on Storytelling/Storyselling. Good for interviews (I hope), good for content creation(?). If a special Ultimate Author from the IG Ultimate Programmer (line?) comes out it will be a direct buy. @Lion if it comes out, please tag me.

2 Likes

Will do so :+1:

1 Like