AzrielLight EmperorQ

I have yet to discover this side of Power Can Corrupt – interesting, I love that.

That’s intriguing, I’ve kept a close eye on House of Medici but it does not seem to align with my current business endeavors.

I’m hoping my upcoming Custom would aid me to bring out the best qualities of House of Medici, which are manifesting opportunities and building relationships.

Could you elaborate on this?

I will certainly do so, at this point there’s really nothing holding me back from achieving Financial Success.

1 Like

How’s the physical shifting in Azriel Q working for you, @Azriel?

1 Like

I will give a detailed account when I have more time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Azriel, this made me curious because I’m running PS and it’s one of my favorites.That said, I’ve always been curious about the other two Primals. How does PS differ? Moreso with Primal, in your experience?

2 Likes

I’ve actually rarely run more than 1 loop a day of this, in a heavier stack. So slow and steady with this one.

Without trying to isolate anything per core/module I would say

1. My voice is deeper
  2. My movement has changed, is more relaxed and sexual with power
  3. My stomach flattened so fast/ I lost weight so fast I go stretch marks-they have since gone away-I was barely working out at the time
  4. I am ever so slightly taller-could be posture could be growth
  5. My dick definitely is more consistently at it’s best when erect, and at is longer and thicker flaccid, more pumped and slightly thicker erect, can’t really see a gain in length as of yet.
  6. My strength goes up every workout I can add 5-10 lbs on everything. I had one injury scare-so dropped the weight back. But after two months back in the gym-I was up 225 lb on bench for 5-8 reps when I was doing 185 for a tough 5 before.
  7. My family thinks my jaw looks different, its more ‘man jaw’ they say-seems to have filled out.
    8 I notice I struggle(d) with insecurities around certain areas-then I feel really good about them and if I sustain this long enough -that’s when the physical change seems to kick in more overtly
  8. My arms, shoulders, are bigger and I’m more V shaped- this started on Emperor but seemed to peak more with the custom
  9. I didn’t even realize this but I was catching things in mid air that I dropped or other people did-it happened like 4 times in a month and I realized that Emperor Fitness Core or Spartan may have something to do with reflexes as that seems improved as well.

So great results that have build over time. I kind of expected to add at least 1/4 inch in height and male enhancement respectively in around 6 months ( maybe my expectations were off lol) so a little underwhelmed there, but that could take time or more exposure. But as far as body composition and strength I am very pleased. DR seems to be really healing some fear and difficulty and emotions around the injuries I’ve had which is letting the physical modules shine through more it seems.

3 Likes

I just wrote about this here -check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very interesting take, thanks brother. Primal sounds like a blast

2 Likes

It’s really fun- I like it more than PS-its more fun in a certain way.
but I’m not as effective with woman honestly.
On PS I know how to move things forward like with insane precision.

4 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS/WHATEVERS YOUR JAM!
to all at sub club :slight_smile:
I feel privileged and blessed to have found such powerful resources and great community

Use your Diamond Eggplants wisely
:eggplant::gem:

or for non-penile identifying persons

your Diamond Ultima enhanced -juicy fruit of choice wisely
:watermelon::peach:

9 Likes

Wow! You got the alpha male body with Azriel Q and taking action. Excellent results, my friend.

1 Like

Thanks-I was always muscular- Emperor added more muscle,
Azriel Q started taking it to the next level. I have about 4% bodyfat to drop to have ‘Alpha’ body as I’d consider it, definitely look jacked, I’m not chubby, but I’m not lean-Gladiator in the off-season :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you mind posting your Customs in the first post of this thread so that people can you back and check what you’re running when they’re reading your posts?

2 Likes

That’s a good idea to implement, @Azriel. I do the same. If you are not able to edit the 1st post, do mention the custom and its modules in the 2nd post in this thread. Will be helpful for others

1 Like

@Azriel, did you ever go through your Journal? It is amazing and I see a pattern going on of you have the most profound effects ever with Titles and then dropping them due reconciliation triggered thoughts; you kept going back and dropping Mind’s Eye, Power Can Corrupt for example.

I’ve found your Journal most interesting and it got me to think really deeply about my Customs. Now everything is refined into detail and I cannot wait to get going with them.

Honestly, the Orpheus Custom I’ll be listening to is going to manifest opportunities as none has ever seen before. For manifestation always aim spiritual, and combine that with something more physical to actually move towards your goals while consciously manifesting them, I bet things will take a 180-degree turn for me in a matter of weeks.

And with that I mean all the Customs you have ever ordered. Your Journal truly is a Bible of insights and I relate a whole lot to your insight. You seem to have an impeccable ability to look into what the Customs are doing, similar to me, however, I’ve not been sharing them as diligently – I might actually do so once I receive my upcoming Customs.

3 Likes

DR ST1? Or ST4

1 Like

1 the one thing I never do is skip to stage 4’s
Except when I tested Khan stage 4
and when I put Emperor Stage 4 in my custom
:joy:

but…this one is DR stage 1

1 Like

I will update the first post with this
and longer response coming :slight_smile:

How did these work for you? I haven’t entirely looked at your journal yet, I’m in the process, but I’m asking because I went straight to EoG Stage 4 in my custom, even though I also added Stage 1 in to my custom as well.

Were they dense?

Emperor Fitness Stage 4 not EOG-- I wrote about it above in my custom with physical shifting.

Khan Stage 4 was just 1 day, it felt dominant, sexually, surprisingly playful, and the world felt friendlier, I reached out to an old flame on it, which I otherwise never would have done. But we are back in touch to a degree.

1 Like

Oh no I just meant that you said you went straight to stage 4 just like I did with EoG Stage 4.

I’ll read the above.

Wow Jesus, one day? That’s pretty awesome results for one day dude. Holy crap honestly.

1 Like