Azriel-All Wealth -Rainmaker

This is correct:

5 Likes

Are there advantages and disadvantages to running multiple NWE’s -custom core alongside store title NWE?

2 Likes

You’d be losing out on the modules you could have added to it, but the NWE scripting would be significantly stronger. More focus, more depth, less width of results.

5 Likes

So if I run an NLE core wealth custom (let’s say HOM and True Sell) how would the NLE manifest. Would it use learning to help me accomplish the goals of the cores? Or would it use the cores to help me accomplish the goals of the NLE?

I’m not sure if a HOM/TS/NLE custom would help me learn how to be extremely wealthy, or if it would help me use sales/wealth to dedicate myself to a life of learning.

(These cores are just an example)

2 Likes

This is a great question

It might have you learn how to sell at a level that generates legacy wealth and fulfills the goals of HOM

1 Like

@ouroboros responding here not to derail your thread

4K a month base is nice. I’m $8 an hour base and do abo 20K in commission in sales and 10K a month in bonus structures. Our new VP just pulled the plug on weekly bonus structures, which is close to $7K for me. So in addition to something really stupid to do to top performers, I think its greedy- my $7k bonus means 80-120K more for the company. So bad economics to de-incentivize people and has our whole team want to quit. So unless there compensating that with a base salary or something, I will find a new role way to make more than before.

1 Like

Consciously venting

Khan has helped with sales, WB has helped with sales
I have had the worst sales week of my career this week. I think a large part is adding a heavy dose of PS on Sunday. Its a huge script with manifestation and differing goals than my wealth ones or just the recon from it.

Part of it was Wednesday being a bombshell transition in commission structure although it looks like other structural changes will be implemented to accommodate.

Some consistent underperformers were let go of today. The bar overall for excellence and performance feels raised. I’m always uncomfortable when I don’t do well but the changes+ my not doing well has me very uncomfortable. My VP says I should be insanely confident even on a downturn but I cant help but feel I am starting from scratch. Perhaps some element of this is why I consistently perform so well and am driven, but I could definitely use the element of staying insanely confident in a downturn.

It’s honestly more frustration and lack of patience when the numbers skew this way. Ce la Vie

I have one more day for this week and declaring I close $40K+ all tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m ready for a revamp
on everything.
More to come

2 Likes

What’s new-I am taking on intentionally creating multiple new pathways to wealth
What’s old: I have worked one pathway for wealth
What’s old and new: I’m giving myself until at least May to decide whether I stay on full time in sales or pivot fully to Private Equity and/or my own business or even a new career.

New: I will address this more fully in future posts, but I’m now developing and leveraging partnerships that could be game changers for me. This I see as a nice NR and HOM synergy. I’m onto building my own stuff, like really. I do want to get $50K more in the bank. I’ve saved $50K so far in the last 6 months. I made close to $200K but between taxes, debt, and life expenses, and eh hem, yes an indulgent life style, that’s what I’m left with.

What’s old: I’d like to clear this out

My stack-with the exception of some testing my stack has been True Sell Black, HOM, and NR in October, and most of November. I did a 21 day cycle of TS Black, New Emperor, and Genesis: Mogul/ then back to NR Between November and December

I have made tremendous progress financially and career wise and am very grateful. I’ve felt in a mind boggling new world.

What’s old and new: Lately though I feel stressed in a way I have not since before I had this new job. The new management is quite different and lets just say I’m not clear on their real intentions. I’m tempted to run Will To Power just to deal with them, but found the recon on it strong.

The landscape of my company and the requirements of the sale team is raising the bar tremendously. I’ve been top in my company for the month twice, 2nd once and 3rd twice. So top three the last 5 months. (I’ve been there 7 months)

Marketing has shifted and people are doing $225k+ in just a bit over a week where as that used to be the platinum standard of a month. I am not experiencing this influx on my end and I’m dragging more than usual.

( In my usual dramatic concern with an extra smidge of lack of faith in myself :joy: I’ve been reassessing a lot- both in awe of the abundance that is around me and jealous and frustrated at my lack of being fully part of it. ) But also just very clearly if I am not producing like this with the firepower in my stack something is off. What I’ve noticed is I am almost pushing sales away, this could be F you to the company, a lack of belief in the service anymore (not necessarily invalid-just a concern for people), or just negative beliefs creeping back in.

I actually felt mind boggling rich and abundant for so long-but this last month that all feels gone, perhaps just the new norm from the slip stream NSE tech or perhaps time for a washout.

I have a sense I need to put Emperor and or EOG back in my stack. Let’s see what lands this Thursday. I’ll be using the journal to measure metrics, vent, and occasional wax poetic, but more intention then usual.

Part of my lack of performance is stress from the uncertainty of changes but part off it feels manifestation or lack of manifestation related.

I need to streamline my stacks to be more effective. That might mean going back to EOG it might mean narrowing my stack, it might mean creating a new custom.

I’m staying to May at this job before I re-evaluate and decide to move on or not. I’ve saved almost $50K in savings and I’d like to do another $50K in savings by May-that will be a stretch goal with the new structures but possible

If I were going back to the drawing board what would be the best stack or custom for

1. High lead quality with high income and intention
  2. The best sales skills
  3. Manifestation wealth through sales

Then for me personally- I need strength and conviction-I get that from Khan and Emperor not my current stack, and ways to deal with negativity and at times jealousy/frustration.

1 Like

I’m not sure if lack of alignment, or too many subs, but I think there is a missing link in my manifestation
could be resolved by Khan Black, Negative Energy Transmuter, Love Bomb, or something that keeps my orientation up and gives me more energy to manifest.

I notice I’ve had jumps in high quality leads and closes when I’ve run Khan Black or stayed in really positive moods.

I’m washing out for the next couple days
I am finding a huge disconnect between my internal goals and aspirations and ability to perform, actualize, and manifest them.

I analyzed my performance and except for wonderful stints of manifestation for the most part my success has been pure skill and insane hard work. While I have been the top performer again and again, it’s too hard and it’s inconsistent at this point to be sustainable, and I can’t focus or live life or feel good when I’m not doing well.

My intention of high performing sales stack/custom is will be- creates incredible success with less effort, way more consistency, and momentum. Also consistently manifest the big leads that buy $50K+ in one sale. Hard work will be necessary at times but call to call and during slower times mood, life, and well being will not be diminished.

I actually think the book " Greatest Salesman in the World" principles could be incorporated into a new wealth or True Sell sub.

That’s why I am thinking some healing/ or extra energy could be in order as well. I understand the dips and cycle nature of this field but what is going on for me vs. the landscape is not ok, and that’s ok.

I am also going back to my personal performance as I notice NR after 3 weeks starts to work against my sales role. I just want to do other things, and am less present.

I would pay $2 to even $5K for a custom or new title that was designed from the ground up to effectively create this momentum, consistency, and ability. To sell at my peak performance week in and week out.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Is there any chance of a True Sell Black - something to attract incredible wealth through sales, lead quality etc.

… And if not, can I commission it!!? :joy:

I’ve seen what my stack and then custom version can do given the right efforts and actions and it’s turned my life around but it seems to have hit it’s limits in consistency and ceiling and I know more is possible. I will continue to explore what I can do internally, in action, and sub experimentation (A Stark Black Reality ) might be a game changer, but I have no doubt a product designed specifically for massive wealth through sales would be exceed expectations.

The big missing for me is lead quality manifestation, even with all the manifestation modules in my custom something is missing. I am selling like crazy and it’s off skill, Hussle, and a smidge of fortune/manifestation. Where what’s possible with the right lead quality/fortune/manifestation will blow hussle and skill out of the water. And both would double my income to well over half a million a year.

I just noticed I received an email about my custom 26528 on January 9th being ready for a second time after I received in on November 27th same build and order number? This was after I order my most recent custom and received that too. Confusing I really wish the customs just had the builds labeled or could be named.

@AnswerGroup and thoughts on why I received an email on a previous custom being ready again over a month later?

Perhaps enter a support ticket with the order number.

1 Like

Ran Primal 3 minutes yesterday

will report later

Every seduction sub seems to throw off my sales SOOO much I don’t get it
I think its because there essence is self and enjoyment, and doing that on sales or being pulled to do that is antithetical to fully being in some one’s world

Khan helps with sales to a large degree. Also PS and Primal seem to take sexual energy out of the equation, it’s all playful and presence, where Khan has big dick energy totally, embodied, feeling sexual.

More to come. As elements of the new primal were freaking amazing and I loved. Just so far don’t like how its effecting my sales, but could be other factors.

Going back to Stark Black and TS black in full, incredible sales stack so far, possibly the best ever. May add NR or EOG/HOM custom, or paragon custom at some point.

2 Likes

Posting this here as well

Just completed first week of Start Black 25 minutes 10 seconds run time in full of that and TS Black.
Did my second biggest sales week yet $92,000.

This takes my verbal abilities and sales to the next level. I have to balance with my drive to do other bigger shit. But its an amazing complement to True Sell and sales in general. I wonder how it would do on it’s own but it’s tightening my game up so well and really like the close % of overall manifestation on this.
(It’s not manifesting lead quality in volume like NR/HOM so far but it’s doing enough to still bring in the big bucks)

REALLY love the other effects of A Stark Black Reality. The romance factor on this is my favorite flavor so far next to Khan. Then WB and then PS and Primal at the bottom of the totem pole. There great- and will need to test more extensively over time-but for initial impressions I mean. I like Primal more than PS. (Will post more on that and I know I need to get through some of their subtle recon to really see them shine).

What I love about the romance on ASBR-is that I feel on or above everyone’s level and woman display extreme and overt interest, it’s like I flip their switch before they flip mine. Like no part of me questions, it’s like an innocent non superior of course she wants to be with me sense. And the sexual energy and sense of self worth is indomitable. On PS and Primal, I’m ogling woman and shameless and can talk it or leave it, but it’s like my energy is reaching out first, and they may ignore it or respond. I also feel annoyed when they don’t respond (likely still validation healing). On A Stark Black Reality it feel so natural. I flirt effortlessly and woman go out of their way to position themselves to me and I could care less. I still have confidence to engage with woman I am interested in. I’m left with the experience that the kind of woman I’m crazy about authentically want me on ASBR-that’s likely the NRE.

3 Likes

I’ve had great results with my custom True Sell/RICH/ NWE core.
Pretty even with NR and True Sell/RICH stacked but I think my experience is a bit more fluid with NWE.

I’m rebuilding it to be True Sell/ Nouveau RICH…should I include NWE core for most powerful results or is the NWE in NR apply to True Sell Sufficient. Which would be better for pure results manifestation in your opinion? @Niles @ouroboros @AnswerGroup

I’ll stack ASBR with True Sell/NR (possibly NWE core) as well if that factors in.

Is my journal in shadowland, have I over used my asks lol?

Anyway recon hitting strong, feeling like doing nothing. Initially strong sense of resistance and depression, deeper than it, feels like following my own own desire and pace and needed rest and clarification. Also likely need an extra day off.

I think because your stack is so wealth focused already, NWE might not be necessary? You should ask about NWE to AnswerGroup on a public thread not a private journal - better response rate there usually.

I don’t think NWE makes customs “more powerful.”

I think it’s more like a “filter” to run all modules through. Not a lot to filter in this case since it’s all wealth anyways.

If you want to make it more powerful, add DEUS

1 Like