Avengers68 Quantum Limitless journal

@rising what I mean is when I am very close to a deadline for an article to finish to write I normally reach high level of stress (on a scale of 1 to 10 I would reach sometimes 8, high stress). But now after listening to QL for 3 days I dont feel stressed at all (below 5) even though the deadline for my article is next Monday.
But last niight all my dreams were some kind of negative or stressfull as if the old program is trying to go back and sabotage the work with QL. Is it reconciliation ?

2 Likes

Can you tell some of your dreams?

Guys I know who were telling me I am the worst writer. Things of this stuff, about low self esteem etc. I am sure it is resistance of some kind.

After having listened many times before to Sanguine, I will say that QL is 100% stronger than Sanguine. Maybe the subconscious needs time to adjust.
Sanguine was a very nice program but it was efficient up to one to two hours after listenening to 2 loops. QL it is the whole day efficient after 2 loops and I think it will be even more than a day after I have trained for a month.

1 Like

Seems ql has immediate results in many users

1 Like

What stage are you running? Quantum Limitless for me gives me a major boost in my critical thinking and creativity.

As usual, minimum of 30 days. Longer if you need it or want to see more profound effects.

2 Likes

Well okay, 30 days. But how many hours? There’s 24 hours in a day, I don’t expect you mean we have to listen 24 hours, 30 days long, do we?

When you purchased a product, there’s a PDF that you can download on the Downloads page. It states you can use it up to 16 hours in a set and forget manner. You are free to experiment however way you wish.

1 Like

With QL I feel zen the whole day ! During the day, I feel some kind of bursts of motivation and euphoria. It is coming from my subconscious and my conscious would like to control the phenomenon. It is something like “Yes ! I do that task without giving it up” and it creates this euphoria. I hope I will be able to consciously develop that skill soon. It makes the body warm, and thing seems easy to do. I am learning vocabulary and grammar of a foreign language with much less sweats and stress and frustrations.

4 Likes

This effect you get from Stage 1?

1 Like

What is you stack list?

2 Likes

Stages 3 and 4

2 Likes

are you playing them back to back or one stage in the morning the other in the evening? i am thinking to do the same

1 Like

Stage 3 in the morning, stage 4 afternoon. But none during the night

3 Likes

How come, you didn’t start with stage 1 as advised?

Same Question as above

1 Like

Well it is written also that we can try whatever we want and experiment

After nearly a week, I have reduced considerably my bruxism. I don’t feel my jaws tense during my sleep as before.

In one week I would say the main point I felt is a calm and low stress, not yet stress free but close to it

3 Likes

Only wondering what make you choose for this option?

1 Like

I have some deadlines to beat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fair enough, good luck!