Avenger68's Hero journal

Ok, so I received today my custom Hero sub

1. Boosters
  • Pragya (boost subliminal)
  • Current invoker (being brought to the flow)
    -Divine will (increase my will to manifest)
    -Deus (push the power of sub)
  • Mosaic (increase staking of files)
    -Naturalizer (natural change)
  • Omnidimensional (boost the sub in all directions possible)
  • Potentiator
  1. Stress relieve, calm and confidence
  • Harmonic singularity (relax all tensions in mind and body)
  • Ego adsum (into the present moment)
  • Iron frame (calm in stressful situation)
  • Lion IV (relax and power)
  • Sanguine
  • Stress displacement
  1. Physical shifting
  • ASPS organs
  • SPS cardio system
  • SPS Immune system
    -SPS Respiratory system
  • ASPS Head
  • Asclepius

I use a lot of boosters as a physical shifting can be a very long process.So I want it natural and faster. I use also a lot stress relieving modules as part of physical problems originate in stress related issues.

I listen to a first loop. I felt easily all the stress related modules. But one moment OMG ! I had to close my eyes, could not work at the same time and I felt as if … I was in an MRI scan ! My head was scanned ! It was very interesting but surprising and a little bit scary ! For the other parts, I felt especially warmth in my body. I suppose it was the cardio system working. I was feeling some small pains in other different parts of the body
Lets see where it will bring me !

9 Likes

Another hero journal fantastic !!

2 Likes

Keep an eye out will see how the physical shifting will take

1 Like

Yesterday I listened to 3 loops and it was much too much. After 3 loops I felt hyperventilated and not good at all. Probably the module Respiratory system was too strong.

Today, after 1 loop, I am coughing quite a lot, a dry cough. Is it a sign of healing my lungs ? 10 years ago I was a heavy smoker and I stopped smoking (with the help of subliminals :-)) Maybe there are still things to heal in my lungs (I was not coughing before listening to the sub and after 30 minutes following the end of the sub, I don’t cough anymore). The module on “Head” kicked well also, I feel lighter.

2 Likes

we have not really talked about how recon could show up on physical healing modules,
my experience with Paragon, as well as other physical shifting tech, have not tried the new modules yet, is that sometimes physical symptoms, issues get worse before they get better.

3 Likes

very interesting ! I don’t cough anymore. Tomorrow I will observe again. I am just worried when the module on cardiac system will kick up : maybe my blood pressure will shot up ?

1 Like

I have the legs, skeletal and nervous system modules in a custom and after a week I have some slight pain/discomfort on my legs.

It actually reminds me of growing pains from when I was a teen, perhaps the modules are slowly tearing down the bad to build it back up?

1 Like

Quite possible.Lasting injuries or pains are usually from scar tissue or tissue not healing properly.Would usually have to remove it first before it can heal properly.

So I added a second custom, this time focused on relax, stress relief, confidence, power

1. Cores
    Sanguine
    Stark

2. Modules
    Harmonic Singularity (relax mind/body)
    Ego Adsum (present moment)
    Iron Frame (calm in stressful situation)
    Lion IV (relaxed and powerful)
    Stress displacement
    Eye of the storm (fighting negative habits)
    Negativity shifter (negativity to positif)
    Steadfast (rock in stressful situation)
    Stronger (will power against addiction etc.)
    Carpe Diem (motivation, drive, ambition)
    Inner Voice (positive innervoice)
    Over drive (success)
    invincible presence (respect, confidence)
    Total nonchalance (deep calm)
    Power unleashed (natural power)
    Dominion (confidence, power)
    Ever present (in the moment)
    Foundation (strong when stormy)

My wife was being somewhat overwhelmed by the multiple work she had to do this week. Her mood was negative, she was tired, well the whole family was punished for her few hours of sleep :joy: so arrived this morning this new custom, arriving earlier than I planned (@SaintSovereign, do you have a new machine to fast track your process ?). So I told my wife to listen to the sub when she went to a nap. I did not tell her what was this sub, just that she will sleep well. One hour later, one loop later, she woke up telling me she feels better. But later she told me that 30 minutes after the end of the loop, she started to feel super great ! And in fact she went back to her normal joyful mood even though she has still the same load of work. It worked so well even though my name is embedded in the sub, not hers :joy: She asked me what was inside this sub as she was really feeling good.
Now I will the one testing the beast !

2 Likes

I have been running my physical shifting ultima for nearly 2 weeks at 2 loops. So far no recon however i did feel extremely fatigued when i hit 3 loops.

1 Like

That’s interesting that it worked so well for her, though it is name embedded. I can only assume perhaps… Nope, no idea lol. Like @TheBoxingScientist said, it’s good to see another HERO type Journal.

1 Like

Well the physical shifting is for my own needs so no sharing. But the stress relief/positive thinking is general for everybody. I suppose in this case that the programming is stronger enough than name embedded… I listened myself and it is really really powerful, all the modules empowering each other ! Creating a focused sub.

1 Like

It sounds like you built your sub well for your needs then :slight_smile: I’ll be following your story

1 Like

Yep, before buying an expensive custom be sure to imagine all possible interactions of each module over all modules according to your goals

3 Likes

Hey Avengers!

Would you be so kind and please give me a review of your experience with Invincible Presence?

@RVconsultant Hi I paid yesterday for a custom (through Paypal invoice) but it is still written “failed” payment not “Processing” payment. I sent message to @SaintSovereign and another ticket but no news.
Can you check please ?
Thanks !

I would like to help, but that’s not my department. When did you submit a support ticket regarding this concern? Has it been less than 5 business days?

Hi @RVconsultant it is ok I have it, no problem, thanks