Aura of love coming ? please vote

@TheBoxingScientist I am still undecided about this. I kind of enjoy being a bit of a pessimist. It keeps my expectations for anything and everything in check. That and I’m not really the happy go lucky type.
Maybe I will go listen to the Smiths as @anon2351792 posted

2 Likes

I love The Smiths, its a very recent discovery for me… I mean months ago I went into that rabbit hole.

“I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does”.

3 Likes

@anon2351792 I just cry a lot. Same result

2 Likes

I’m too sexy for my love. :man_dancing:

I’m not going out at all. Haven’t even tested Libertine’s aura. :heart_eyes:

Not sure what’ll I do with all that Love? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@RVconsultant please speak to Saint at your next stand up and tell him we have enough of a buy in for the aura of love.

I have no money for new subs. I will have to settle for free virtual hugs from those who buy this.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist might be be moving to Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, soon.

1 Like

Aye Aye, 2021’s ass will be fried by the upcoming SC programs.
Interested in the new aura!

1 Like

Aye aye :heart_eyes: would be interested

My life is going to be too great with all these programs!

I don’t know what a stand up is… unless you mean stand up comedy.

As for buying, my guess is that he saw the level of interest… and it’s not for sale… I’m guessing it’s going to be a test. So hold on to your photons.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant the next standup meaning the next meeting, nothing to do wirh comedy :slight_smile:

I think you’re from the UK. We don’t have stand ups, unless it’s comedy. Then it’s stand up comedy. Otherwise, we have meetings, mate. :grin: Thanks for clarifying.

@RVconsultant he’s referring to a term used at work under certain professional settings (e.g. software engineering). For all those interested, this term is not country-specific (but potentially domain-specific).

On thread: Definitely want aura of love.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it was a UK thing.

I think he meant sit down? Lol

@SubliminalUser

said this is used in certain professional settings such as software engineering to indicate a meeting.

@TheBoxingScientist Sorry I might have misunderstood. I really have no excuse other than I thought I was right in my perception. :grin:

1 Like

Well at least our voices have been heard by the All Mighty :slightly_smiling_face: Lets wait and see what SC come up with.