Attracting wealth and abundance

What is the best wealth programme to help attract wealth from games of chance lottery, etc.

I would guess Rich.

Thank you I have that programme but using mindseye first then move onto rich next year.

1 Like

I think the best combination would be Mind’s eye + Rich like you are saying.

1 Like

Have you experienced gpod benefits from subclubs products and if so what ones are you using?

Yeah, Wanted, Spartan, EF st3. My body is sculpting forward.

I have been using minds eye for 9 months now using zp track 2 times every other day 21 days etc not felt that I have had any benefits guess people are different takes time to work. Do you play them through head phones and relax when you use them or how do you use it did it work quickly with you?

1 Like

Maybe you can try listening to more titles not just Mind’s eye.
I am listening for 15 minutes, masked, and headphones, and while that I am doing normal work. Either my job or something in my spare time but most of the time there is involved in some cognitive activity.
And my volume is very low, like 7% on the computer.

2 Likes

Ok i thought if you concentrated on one programme it would work faster maybe i will do 15 mins of mindseye and 15 mins of rich. Thank you for your reply. Do you just use 1 programme?

3 Likes

Actually, I have three customs with 2 cores each, so do not follow my example :slight_smile:
But the good choice, definitely try Mind + Rich.

1 Like

Ok thank you I will try it so have you had lots of rewarding success with subclub and should I keep persisting with them?

1 Like

Nah, we are just here because of a very good forum and using a different subs provider :slight_smile:

On a serious note, of course, you should.

Ok thank you for advice have a great Sunday take care

2 Likes