ATTN: Short Q Delay, Name Embed Cancellation

Hydra’s infiltration was inevitable :frowning:

2 Likes

Embedding a unique watermark in the sub (e.g. using frequency or volume modulation, or even just inserting it into preallocated segments) on every purchase should be doable and fast, since it could be applied to the already built sub. That way they could not only identify if a sub is actually an SC sub, they could identify the original person who bought it.

3 Likes

New here and wanted to try your subs but since hearing about Q I’ve been waiting for it as it’s pretty hard to buy the available ones when I know a superior one is coming, now gotta wait till may. I was so excited, damn those thieves :sob:

3 Likes

All I hope is such watermarks are not done in a way that reduces effectiveness.

Might be worth doing a small test on a core group of people with something very specific, like Sanguine or Sex Mastery Q, to notice whether the effects are still potent, immediate, and unchanged.

5 Likes

Obviously I don’t know how exactly they’re doing the watermarking, but I wouldn’t imagine so. If it’s done right it should have no more impact than masking, and we know that doesn’t impact the subs effectiveness.

3 Likes

There’s no need for any kind of testing. The watermarks won’t change the effectiveness of the subs. People tend to dislike any kind of digital rights management, but this is the least intrusive method of protecting our intellectual property out of the solutions we considered.

6 Likes

Do what ya gotta do

1 Like

That’s #ussy dude! I wouldn’t know cause the only subs i run is subclub. The only forum I’m a member of is here. When you know you found something good you tend to stop looking around.

2 Likes

Great idea! Digital audio watermarking is a method to embed or hide the Watermark (Information signal) into a digital signal i.e. Image, audio, text or video data. The watermark is difficult to remove from the audio signal. If the signal is copied, the information or watermark is also carried in the copy.

2 Likes