Ascension v2 Masked

Hi all
i have started asecnsion v2 on the 16th of Jan 2020…
i do run 4 to 6 loops per day sometimes at night as well. i have noticed a huge increase in eye contact from the ladies and few from men also…
i also feel very bold and strong… i know it has just been few days so far…but i want to know what kind of other changes will i expect?please help me on my journey as i am new to this…
one thing i must say for sure is something is working…i cnt pin point what exactly but something is…

4 Likes

You’re definitely on track, so that’s good.

Feel free to start a journal so we can track you progress.

1 Like

One thing i have noticed is that i can feel my head with pressure when listening to the sub. I feel more grounded and strong. One thing for sure is that when i go out in public i find people just staring at me especially women…it was nt like that before i started the sub. I also feel like i dont need anyone. before running the sub i used to always worry ablut what will others say if i did this or that. Now i dont care about that.
I also feel like standing up against my superiors at work when i dont like what they are doing…
Honestly something is changing in me i dont know what…

2 Likes

Hi all have been really busy…
Everything was going fine up until few days ago I noticed I feel weak and inferior and also everything seems to be upside down.
Things are not going to plan. People are threading me badly like walking all over me…

Can someone please explain what is happening.
Thank you.

1 Like

Reconciliation - your brain is merging the Ascension goals with your current headspace.

Give it a few days, it will improve.

1 Like

Hello people
Thank u Michel for helping…
Anyway last night I had a dream I became the second in charge at work…it felt so real tht when I woke up I had to think to see if it’s true… Any idea what this could mean…
I listened to the sub before bed with earphones
I am also noticing some parts of my day I get extreme euphoria I’m not sure for what…
Can some shed some light for me
Thanks

2 Likes

Euphoria:
The brain likes what it hears. Opposite of reconciliation

Second in command:
What’s the name of the product, @pacman?

1 Like

I’m using Ascension v2 masked

1 Like

You’re Ascending. :wink:

1 Like

What exactly do you mean?is the subconscious conveying something via my dream?

1 Like

Everybody in your dream represents parts of you. So the programming in Ascension is asking you to level up, to get on that ladder. Ascension means to rise, to ascend, to get up and go.

You are processing the information via your dreams.

1 Like

Thank you michel
I can’t wait to see external changes

2 Likes

Maybe once project Q is released they can update mogul, AM, and ascension to quantum tech

3 Likes

Hi people
Had a dream last night about a friend and if he had a job I was dreaming to contact him today but in the morning I saw a message from him stating he had got a new job…
Any insights people…

1 Like

Hello good people

My results so far…I got no patients when people are wrong or disrespectful to me…
Especially on the road when people don’t follow the rules and it affects me…
I have also noticed that I started standing up at work to me superiors mainly cause they disrespect me…
Last night I had a dream about me having a new hairstyle and my mum said that it’s not a good hairstyle cause my granny will know about it…and I must change it…
What could it mean?
Thanks for you replies and helping me through this journey…

4 Likes

@pacman Hey bro, how’s it been for you? I plan on getting Ascension

It really changes u …just be careful with the Q version as it is strong u don’t need to much exposure.
AscensionQ will really make u stand up for yourself.

3 Likes

Did you listen to ultrasonic or masked? It’s been couple days for me I’m running ascension q with regeneration q next day I run PCC q alone. One of the founders suggested that setup so I’m trying that to see. How long did it take you to notice difference in your habits/behaviour?

1 Like

what makes you say so, would you please state your observations

1 Like

I am listening to Q…all you may need is one loop a day trust me…
Anyway things I noticed was

• I stood up to my work superior…I didn’t fight but u told her that she needs to respect me which she didn’t…before the sub I never did that and when I did it I felt no fear…
  • there were many times on the road that I got really mad at people for driving terrible… irrespective of their size etc…
  • it gave me huge motivation and energy to start training again…and the gains are impressive really…I take no supplements etc…
  • i don’t fear to stand by my own decisions anymore…even if the rest are doing something and i dont want to I can easily say no…
  • laziness is gone…I can’t sit and do nothing like before…
    -one thing I also noticed is that it makes me really moody and irritable but I have control when to let it out… especially when you being treated badly…
  • I also noticed eye contact from women picking up…I can also look at women in the eye now and don’t feel shy anymore…
  • I also choose women I want now and don’t just accept anything on two legs…:grin:
  • I also cleared out some toxic friends from my life…
    All these changes happened by me not taking massive action…so if I put more in the results may be way more as others recommend on the forum…
    What ever you do don’t rush the results it will come just run the sub and go on with life and you will notice things changing slowly…
    I was sceptical like you lol don’t worry this stuff is legit…
4 Likes