Ascension true sell love bomb for humanity

So after 2 cycles of ascension and 1 cycle of true sell I noticed its easier to be myself, I see 90% of the girls I talk to are attracted to me and flirting with me.

I get more respect and I have become very funny, but I still find it hard to love myself and I still sometimes have a few of judgment or thinking “I said something that will make them not love me”.

So I decided when I finish this washout I will add love bomb for humanity to my stack, so I will love myself more.

Good chance I will run this stack until the end of the year(it will end up as 6 cycles of ascension, 5 cycles of true sell and 4 cycles of love bomb), and when 2023 begins i will start emperor + true sell + rich (might change).

6 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

What’s True Sell doing for you?

1 Like

I’m more charismatic and charming, witty and funny and it very easy to have stuff to say in conversation, almost always have something to say.

I’m better at convincing people, and when something happens that can put me in a bad light it’s easier to flip it and make my self look better thru words, also when I’m in an argument I always leave the other person with no words.

Still didn’t actually try to sell anything but I’m starting my new sales job abroad in a month or so, so only then I can tell if I can sell.

3 Likes

That sounds A LOT like what I’m experiencing with my Stark Custom.

I’m very curious how it “feels” and executes differently than Stark.

1 Like

Man, this whole description is exactly what I’m experiencing in Stark.

1 Like

It “feels” like I can read the people I talk to, I know what they are feeling and even how to change what they are feeling for my own benefits, I’m also very observant of my own behavior and thinking how other people are seeing me (not in a insecure way but in a how to make myself look a certain way to “sell” myself better)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Orel, I appreciate it!

True Sell is the ultimate “social” subliminal’s for those who are success driven and not just for general fun and enjoyment of interactions while those are certainly secondary benefits.

1 Like

Oh yes it’s an amazing title for socializing with a purpose, but even if you socialize only to have fun true sell will help you become funny and have more fun thru the conversation, I found out that when sitting with my friends I enjoy much more now.

But it’s only been 1 cycle of true sell, I plan to use it for a very long time and I will share my results.

True Sell sounds like a dream come true.

1 Like

Scratch that, replacing love bomb for wanted.

Ascension true sell wanted it is, time to up my dating game, also I read some threads and saw wanted also helps with self love and feeling desired.

2 Likes