Ascension Q after running ascension v2

Feel little bit of nervousness today after running ascension Q two loops …

1 Like

Trying to run ascension now but feeling scared while running it like something is going to happen…I wonder why? Any insights people?

For what I read here, they journal their dreams and sooner or later they will see the patterns, only you can best interpret your dream…

1 Like

@pacman I get how you’re feeling. I’m feeling anxious as fuck myself today and I think it’s necessary to accept the anxiety and work through it. How? I have no idea

1 Like

I also had head pain today around the different parts of the head short burst of pain and then gone then later a different part and so on…

would like to recommend this book, it helped me understand this ‘monkey mind’ that we are having…

Don’t Feed the Monkey Mind: How to Stop the Cycle of Anxiety, Fear, and Worry
by Jennifer Shannon

2 Likes

Sounds like something Mark Manson calls the Feedback Loop From Hell

1 Like

This is my third day off…I’m having a break since Q is really dense.
I have more headaches on off days then on day I run the sub.i can also feel something’s happening upstairs not sure what…there is also alot of pressure in the head that’s causing a slight headache…
Last night before bed I felt pain in the different parts of the brain

How many 'loops are you running @pacman?

1 Like

The days that I did run them I ran 2 loops one morning and one at night before bed

1 Like

wow. That’s not much, but you’re new to SC subs too. Q changes a lot due to its density, as I’m having lasting effects myself on single loops.

Masked or ultrasonic?

Masked…until now I can feel my brain processing…lol and it’s my 3rd day off

1 Like

I reported some irritability using masked myself this morning (on Terminus), and I’ll go back to ultrasonic tonight to compare how I feel.

I’ve not had 3 days down time myself–but wow. 3 days off and you still feel it? This is completely new to me.

I do not remember who else shared similar effects, but someone reported it still working on them 2 and 3 days off. I’d keep reading Q journals since you’re most likely not alone in this.

1 Like

FYI, I’m running loops both morning and night myself, one in the morning and 2 at night. I’ve wondered how different effects would be if I ran loops in the morning only. Having 24 hours of processing might have a different effect.

1 Like

From what I notice is when I run the subs I don’t feel anything so different yes a slight tiredness but nothing drastic…but the longer I’m not on the sub the effects get stronger…my head feels like something is processing then the headache and pressure starts…

2 Likes

Like its doing its major work during processing. Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Maybe it’s also reconciliation I’m not sure…

1 Like

I am back after 3 day break…mind feels so clear.
Just ran one loop of ascension Q in the morning…can actually feel it…I run the mask…can already feel a slight pain at the back of the head nothing hectic.
I will run one more loop before I go to bed and see how it goes.

3 Likes

any more results ?

1 Like