Ascension, Primal Seduction and Spartan

1 Like

https://www.lawrencetheenergymaster.com/

Discovered this guy as he is doing an upcoming workshop with Hypnotica and recorded a recent podcast with Mark Cunningham.

At this point these are the essential modules I would put into every custom I create.

Ego Adsum
Ares
Lion iv
Steadfast
Debt Annihilator
Productivity Unleashed
Ultimate Writer
Ultimate Visual Artist
Ultimate Music Producer

That’s a lot of “essential modules,” a good deal of which are very domain-specific. Personally I see DEUS and potentially Omnidimensional as the sole essentials. The former because it improves the subliminal itself over time.

I think you might be misunderstanding.

I am writing in my journal and I am discussing modules that are ESSENTIAL TO MY GOALS. I want to hammer at them from many angles. Any custom I build is attempting to foster general development of myself rather than focusing specifically.

I am figuring artistic goals might benefit or be benefited by being in a custom whose main cores function to develop alpha and social qualities.

Something like Ares or Lion 4 is about being comfortable in one’s skin. This desire can likely benefit from or function to benefit action in a range of domains.

I guess I figure there is some room for latitude, and imagination and unexpected connections.

Also, I am not writing any of this for anyone except myself. I am not advocating for modules to be included as essential in every build by every person who is building a custom. I would have no real handle on which modules those might be if I were attempting to do so.

No one should read my journal and assume that what interests and motivates me will be of any benefit to them. To be honest, if journals could be private or hidden I would be perfectly fine with that.

2 Likes

I have three customs going now that are all focused around the same healing modules - Ares, Blue Skies, Februus, I Am and New Beginnings. All three also include Ego Adsum and Lion 4. Two include Debt Annihilator and Productivity Unleashed.

The three different cores are:

Ascension, Primal and Sex Mastery - Home
Emperor Fitness ST-4, Spartan and Survival Initiative - Workout Area
Stark, Primal Seduction and Ultimate Artist - Work Office

So the healing cores and other modules heal, manifest and express through the domains represented by the main cores, which on some level for me can be seen as idealized manifestations of my masculine identity filtered or colored slightly differently and creating different types of manifestation of core ideas.

Stark
Primal Seduction
Daredevil
Power Can Corrupt

Ego Adsum
Attachment Destroyer

Iron Frame
Manipulus

Rogue
Ares
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed
Lion iv
Stronger
Steadfast

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

Ultimate Writer
Ultimate Visual Artist
Ultimate Music Producer

So the concept is alpha masculinity, social and creative, with inner and outer game, comfortable in one’s skin and always in a state of equanimity. Not able to be fucked with by anyone, while finding plenty of women to fuck.

The unflappable alpha creative master surveys his domain.

Would still love an improv comedy module.

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

Ascension
Primal Seduction
Power Can Corrupt

Ego Adsum
Atman
Attachment Destroyer

Iron Frame
Manipulus
Instanst Seducing Tactician
Charisma and Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver

Ares
Lion IV
Power Unleashed
Rogue
Dominion
Leader of Men
Alpha Body Language
Total Nonchalance
Godlike Masculinity

Steadfast

1 Like

What about Khan Stage 4, Stark, and Power Can Corrupt
Khan stage 4 can be like Daredevil and PS in one then add some sexual modules

1 Like

I guess I was thinking Khan Stage 4 might be too big.

But that is a compelling idea.

I mean you have a point there it is really big considering it has 2 and 3 in it too. That is a good point you made but PS is huge too if you think about it. In PS you have PS, Primal, S+S, and sex mastery. Khan also has PS but it has the iron throne script in it or some of it.

1 Like

Supposedly Stark also contains Iron Throne but it seems like many people have not considered it to be particularly sexual.

2 Likes

You could also honestly make a creativity sub out of almost any base sub since they made trailblazer module and also beyond limitless will help with that.

Khan is way more sexual based then stark, but stark certainly has some sexual scripting. But if you added Khan Stage 4 with Stark you could have a pretty interesting combo. Or if you want to keep it small go with something like Sex + Seduction

1 Like

Khan ST4
Power Can Corrupt

Ego Adsum
Attachment Destroyer

Iron Frame
Manipulus
Instant Seducing Tactician
Charisma and Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver

Ares
Lion IV
Power Unleashed
Rogue
Dominion
Leader of Men
Alpha Body Language
Total Nonchalance
Godlike Masculinity

Steadfast

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind that i chimed in lol

1 Like

I am glad that you chimed in Floridianninja. I appreciate it. You’ve given me some angles to think over.

1 Like

Part of the challenge for me is trying to create some focus while balancing that with general improvement.

Khan ST4
Sex and Seduction
Power Can Corrupt

Ego Adsum
Attachment Destroyer

Iron Frame
Manipulus

Rogue
Ares
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed
Lion iv