Ascension + Mogul vs Ascended Mogul

Could someone in the forum answer my support question? It’s been quite a few days without hearing back and also wanted to start a conversation with the community.

Ideally more detailed answers than “ascended mogul will take longer to manifest” :joy:

2 Likes

Hey @Monarch so ive only been here a couple of days as you know but I was reading lastnight (24hrs) as many posts as I could about Ascension and mogul kept popping up.

My understanding for what its worth is that Ascension is based on its goals of inner alphaness and external alphaness - clearing the garbage that keeps you behind from inner confidence and self love.

Moghul does what its designed to do which is reach financial goals only.

When you put the 2 together, alpha is edited to support moguls goals, so the alpha you become is towards helping you reach that financial goal. Rather than being truly alpha or just financial competent. The alpha clears the road for being financially competent.

This is my understanding anyway.

11 Likes

@Monarch - For a new user, @AjUK is very perceptive. Spot on analysis.

6 Likes

Interesting analysis.

So essentially Ascension and Mogul are stand alone subs where one is targeting inner and outer expression of alpha while Mogul is working exclusively on financial goals and breaking wealth ceilings.

While Ascended Mogul is scripting alpha traits and behavior into pursuing, and accomplishing financial goals.

4 Likes

Yes exactly that! from what ive read that is what ive come to understand. Of course others here far more knowledgable will put me right but thats how I see it.

So if you get the stand alone sub you will then be working at both results meaning it takes longer to reach. If you get AM then whats happening is now the focus is on making u the right alpha as u said to reach those financial goals, but the focus wont be therefore sex or seduction. If u get those its cos the female like something about you probably the mogul money aspect ie gold-diggers lol

So then the key would be to always have ascension as the base and work on what direction you want to go in. Thats how im seeing it but im hoping someone corrects me too if im wrong.

3 Likes

Ascension is a great beginner/foundational sub. Highly recommend you working with it for a couple months at least.

1 Like

you think so? why do you say that please? im asking so i can help understand for myself too

1 Like

Fire and I explained yesterday in your welcome post. I can’t go into too much detail because I don’t know THAT much about it. But it essentially breaks down and builds on a lot of the foundations you need as a man.

Unless you have some deep trauma work to deal with (which most people do) - I’d recommend starting off with Ascension.

Since you’re a beginner just start with that and see where it takes you. But I recommend you run it for at LEAST four full cycles.

2 Likes

Thanks man and yeah from what Fire said, i got that yes atleast 2 months which is the 4 cycles you mentioned.

Im hoping it starts to show me enough for me to believe its working. I really need that most of all. Ill stay on it 6months or a year if I really need to as long as I know its working and im executing the sub.

1 Like

Ascension + Mogul → Ascended Mogul → Emperor/ or Stark / or Khan is usually the progression for foundational heavy hitting sublimials.

2 Likes

Sorry I didnt see your post here until now my new friend and thank you! Its from spending hours lastnight reading all I could about ascension so its everyone elses words and wisdom thats helped me :slight_smile: glad I got it lol

2 Likes

I see. So i read a little about stark and felt not sure i need that as I have the wit and charisma apparently. For me its definately the self sabotage, the self love and overcoming my insecurities in my image etc.

I also read (cant remember his name) someone saying how Ascension reaches a point where it shows you what you need to work on next, usually removing inner obstacles, limiting beliefs and blockages so for that reason im also open to using healing too do build a foundation.

As long as I can see the sub is working for me then I have to see what is the best course. My other main issues immediate pressing problems beside fear is procrastination and laziness etc but you and Fire and others told me that ascension will help with fear and procrastination and insecurities so right im rambling lol

So my apologies the person who’s name I forgot in relation to this was @Michel

1 Like

Has the ticket been answered?

If not, would you please post the ID number of the ticket?

1 Like

I closed it. I liked the answers I got from the community.

2 Likes

Let me provide more detail for you.

Ascended Mogul will take 20% longer to manifest.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

20% longer is fucking nothing. Onward and upward!

Ascended Mogul is also rewired to be more entrepreneurially focused. Ascension and Mogul are both more for rising through the corporate ranks. Directly stated on the Mogul sales page, and said about Ascension many times on the forum, not to mention AM directly stated as the entrepreneurial sub. Both would also work for starting a business… Mogul ZP helped me out more than Ascended Mogul ZP for my business because I already had a foundation with Ascended Mogul Qv2.

Also, very true. To assimilate the core essence of two titles in 20% longer time than it would take to absorb either one individually, is very impressive.

AM takes the 80/20 of both mogul and ascension and combines them. Great sub.