Deep sleep
Deus
Mosaic
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Stress displacement
The forge
Yggdrasil

Also added to the stack is quantum limitless 4 which will always be in my stack, becasue brain power is the most important for me.

I will run this custom for the entire year until 2024, this custom will build a strong foundation which i plan to build upon and use emperor in the future.

6 Likes

Hi @EmperorScorpion

I run a stack with Ascension and Lovebomb for Humanity as well

All the best to your Journey

1 Like

Can you tell me some expereinces you had?

Thanks a lot bro.

1 Like

I ordered this beautiful custom and have run it 3x until now

Ascension core
True Sell core
Power can Corrupt core

Last stand +
Positive Being Attractor – Wealth+

Wealth Limit Destroyer+
Sanguine +
All-Seeing+
Inner Blaze+

Mercy Protocol+
Raikov +
Voice Master+
Potentiator +
The Aligner

Deus+
Pragya +
Organization Perfected
Divine Self-Image+
Natural Winner+
Purity without +

It feels like a st 4 program.
The balance between inner power, inner growth Inner Values and external excellence is phenomenal.

I have run Lovebomb for Humanity for 5 months+in a custom. I have done Dragon Reborn for 18 months + in a custom and then last week I tried Chosen from Within and during the loop I builded a custom. It arrived today and tomorrow I test it out.

Here’s the custom I ordered

Chosen from Within
Chosen the Way of Nature
Lovebomb for Humanity

Energetic Augmentation
Energetic Restoration
Psyche Augmentation
Psyche Restoration
Energetic Development XI
Inner Blaze
Inner Gasoline
Whispered Power
Deep-sleep
Deus
Intuition Enhancer
Joie de Vivre
Mosaic
Pragya

I will journal about this stack for sure.

1 Like

Quantum Limitless:
My brain hurts, it feels like my brain really want to rest and not do nothing, even watching tv feels kinda hard on the brain now.

Also my perception feels weird, nothing specific just different.

True sell and power can corrupt sounds like a deadly combo, waiting to read about your experiences with it.

1 Like

In combination with Ascension its like a St 4 program.

Super duper combo

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I want to run this combo but with emperor instead of ascension, after im statisfied with my ascension lbfh results, the next custom will probably be emperor + ts + pcc.

And maybe some ql + mind’s eye custom too, but who knows.

1 Like

Had some recon anxiety at night, was difficult falling asleep also a little bit of anxiety today.

I listened to ascension + lbfh + ql4 all together so its probably over exposure.

QL 4 is a combination of all stages so it is pretty dense. Have you run every stage before?
If not the best approach would be to give at least two cycles to every stage.
If you do not want to commit to going to every stage then in my opinion I would exchange QL st4 for Limitless and it will be less dense for you.

1 Like

My intuiton tells me its ok tp use ql4 straight away, also im listening every 4th day, so 1 listening day 3 rest days to minimize the recon.

Also i prefer ql over limitless becasue all the added benefits it have.

Had some nervoursness/shakiness which i think is from the nervous system part of ql.

You were right, today was horrible, the recon and the events that happned.

I will drop ql for now and focus on my custom.

1 Like

You do not need to drop it, just change it either to QL st1 or Limitless.

1 Like

I expect the custom to give me more recon tho because i never ran a custom + the custom contains the deus module which i read can he hard to run.

So its probably a better idea to rin a few cycles with the custom alone before i add ql stage 1.

1 Like

Some lbfh/ascension results:
Yesterday was my first day at my new job, usually when im in a new enviromant i dont feel comfateable at all, usually i feel awkard and stiff in my body.

But yesterday i felt very comftrable in my own skin, loose in my body, still not 100% but its a very big improvment.

1 Like