Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

Hey @AjUK !

Hope you’re doing well with the house/flat hunting. Would be interested in seeing you start up your journal again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey @Beowulf

Thank you for writing to me :slight_smile:

So the house/flat hunting is happening, just waiting on the keys which could be anytime from now to the next 3-4weeks.

Then after a month or 2 ill be in and then hopefully back to listen to the subliminals.

I have 3 - Acension, Limitless Executive and Love B. I think ill do all 3 in the hope that they work in tandem.

I also haven’t forgotten that I have all the replies to do above from all the members that have been super helpful and ill be doing that too when i return.

In all honestly not having to stress about logging on and writing a daily journal has been a blessing and just relaxing lol

I also know that writing a daily journal for me causes too much self analysis perhaps which is normal when you’re trying to remember and write anything and everything in the hope that the essential data is noted down.

During all this time, ive not really been missing listening to anything but im also skeptical whether the subs will work which I know is healthy for me to see progress too.

Im also as a member mentioned once above, considering trying out meditation for confidence etc. I think there are both youtube videos and apps for this too so I hope that may help me and perhaps helps the sub too.

I also want to put into practice the knowledge found in the book called Atomic Habits, by James Clear.

If that can help me after I move out to be productive, fight my procrastination and get more structured and effective then that would be awesome. Where will the sub help if it even works on me is the only part im unsure about. lol

Anyway sorry for the long response, I just saw an email that you had posted so came back.

I will return and I havent gone for good lol Thank you

1 Like

Hi Guys

Finally got the apartment signed over so around a month or 2 before I move in.

Quick question, is it okay to use paraliminals by the learning strategies company as well as the subliminals from here?

They arent hypnosis but use dual induction and NLP to bring about changes.

Thanks

1 Like

I would avoid using subs and paraliminals together. It would be OK separately (like use one when washing out from the other)

Paraliminals ARE hypnosis.

Not that that’s a bad thing. I own a few myself.

They use the dual-track format to bypass conscious interference with the ideas presented. Using hypnotic language patterns too :slight_smile:

By themselves, they are fantastic. But given we don’t know technical specifics about ZP, it’s possible that paraliminals may inadvertently interfere.

1 Like