Ascension chamber custom

I tried looking for am answer on the forum but didnt find it.

If i put ascension chamber in a custom, do i need to listen only once a week or can i listen once every other day like regular titles?

2 Likes

Depends on the build strength.

Regular ZP customs fit in with the every-other-day pattern.

6 Likes

I have a LbfH/Ascension Chamber Zpv2 custom.

You can run it normaly like a single titel

3 Likes

The reason you can run an AC ZP custom like any other custom is because the power level have been dialed down for the AC Core in the Q Store.

3 Likes

I just ordered a LBFH/Ascension Chamber Custom after asking this same question yesterday. How has it worked for you and what technique do you use to manifest?

1 Like

So its weaker?

1 Like

No i dont think so

At first it was very love oriented and i had many times moments of :yeaaa i get what i want, deserve it,i like it.

Many times i was confronted with thing i belived i want and then i have to look deeper to figure out what i realy want.the moment i knew was the moment i relaxed in happynes,i was sure i get it.

i am running a side buissnes and it was going slowly but constant. At one point i get frustrated because i deal with the little fishes.i am prepared and ready for bigger fish. So i canceled contracts with everyone,ready to loose it all and standig alone. I knew i want to work with only bigger fish.

They showed up miracoulously after 1 month

:v::grin::v:

5 Likes

In a sense it is weaker. But not everything that is stronger can be used by the subconcious mind. Maybe when we have adapted or grown to know how to use it, we will be able to make it work.

I think AC Core is dialed down to be able to be used in a standard ZP custom. Not with the express goal to NOT make it stronger but to help us to be able to use it in a custom.

2 Likes

I’m glad things are working out for you. What technique did you use to manifest and how often? Affirm, visualize, script, etc.

1 Like

Yes :raised_hands:

Ascension chamber core in a custom is beneficial for 1 main thing:

To manifest the goals and objectives of the custom at a higher intensity, with better conscious guidance of how you want them to be manifested.

Which is why I now add the core to any custom I make :grin:

3 Likes

No techniqe

I just play the sub and wait what happens.

My internal state with subs is this.

I JUST KNOW AND TRUST THAT IT WORKS

And it works.

I am since a month in holidays and in 2weeks back home

:grin:

1 Like

Hmm i see and feel what i want and then i get exited that i will get it,then i relax in gratitude and life the day

I get a little angry why the sub not manifested bigger fish.

Then it hit me- because i play for smal and hope for big.

After this realization i canceled every contract.

2 months before i had zero cash.

And now i am in holidays for 6 weeks

:grin::notes::grin:

2 Likes

I see. I think I read somewhere that Mind’s Eye is for visualizing. That’s why I was wondering if you need to do affirmations either out loud or in your head with Ascension Chamber. Guess I’ll have to wait and see. Enjoy your holiday. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wait. @Lion how did you conclude this?

1 Like

Saint has said this. Plus it is quite easy to understand why since we can only run AC from the main store only once a week while we can run the custom with the AC Core every other day.

1 Like