Ascension before Ascended Mogul?

What do you miss about family?

2 Likes

A simple answer: feeling included in something bigger than myself.

Thanks for the question

2 Likes

One of my goals is to have that Hallmark moment. You know, the end of all those Hallmark Channel movies where they make up and share this wonderful moment with family and friends present. Or those big Thanksgivings or Christmas moments. Or just enjoying each other’s company on the couch under a blanket watching TV.

Hallmark Channel, the place where they perfected miscommunication.

I would love to have those moments. I’ve had far too few. And it remains near the top of my life-goals list.

I wish you all the best, subguy!

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Is it overkill or unnecessary to run Regeneration if I am already Running Khan Stage 1 Total Breakdown?

3 Likes

I’ll let Saint answer that one (after I figured out how to spell “dilapidated”):

Best answer that can be given. You wouldn’t be the only one running them both though.

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I purchased Khan strictly for Total Breakdown.I am done with whatever trauma or unresolved issues I have holding me back.There is a lot of things in life outside of my control that I struggle with understanding or accepting.I may not be able to change them but I can change how I respond

3 Likes

@James, if what you just described about breaking through the walls, Khan ST1 will be enough.
From experience i find Regeneration to be the more comprehensive trauma releasing tool.

Depends if you want the experience to be more carrot than stick. Or even both…

4 Likes

I love that reply @Michel. I could agree with it mentally, but I’m experiencing some reconciliation currently, so I’m not very objective.

Thank you for the accurate response. :slight_smile:

4 Likes