Ascension and Primal: two powerful beasts

Those who run it separately:

What are their main differences?

Their own benefits?

Reaction of people to its particular vibes…

I’m running Ascension, reaping several benefits.

But…

Unlike Wanted, a great number of people seem to fear me…

3 Likes

As far as I understood, Primal would free your inner caveman who is dominant, assertive and wild in a good way. Dominant and assertive caveman isn’t an alpha though. Actually, It depends on your understanding of alpha male. But you would definitely see the difference between Primal and Ascension.
I know I don’t properly clarify, but still I hope I bring some clarity to your question.

1 Like

Ran Ascended Mogul, but, thoroughly researched Primal, Ascension, and AM.

Primal is more social/sexual, Ascension is more business/career/status.

Saint himself said Primal’s carefree say-what’s-on-your-mind-bluntly energy can be a bit too much for a corporate workplace.

Primal has a lot of sexual healing, and is a bit of a light healing sub in that regard. It was based off of the scripting from Khan, supposedly. You could also say that Primal is the foundation for Khan… and obviously it’s a foundation for Primal Seduction, more focused internally on beliefs and healing and mindset opposed to PS being focused on seduction skills specifically…

ASCENSION on the other hand is all about inner confidence, which can be sexual, but the romance scripting is light. Ascension is low-or-no healing and fast acting, so, while the romance side of ascension may be minimal, that’s amazing because it means you’re going to get all the results it has to offer extremely quickly.

Ascension will help you feel like a BOSS when you’re hanging out with other men.

Primal will help you feel unshakeably confident and sexual if you want to be while hanging out with other women.

And of course, there’s cross-over between the two of them.

Combining them is also quite good.

7 Likes

Glad I finally got over that hurdle with emperor

2 Likes

From what i read in the Sales page Primal should be the epitome of Alpha subcommunication.

Yes, i like the idea of combining Ascension with Primal.
Seems like a killer combo.

1 Like

I did both

ASCENSION gives me this Inner power to handle what I have to do Effortless.

In every situation - I am capable of providing it for myself

Respect is natural on Ascension

And more, way more

PRIMAL is for me like an Animal that hunts with a big Smile on my face.

I just know there is everything abundantly here for me.

It makes me feel alive with Joy of life

Its my right to take what I want.

And more, way more

Imagine these 2 in a custom

5 Likes

Great, those were awesome inner changes

What were the reactions of people to both of them?

Did you feel one of them were more directed towards aquiring or developing social skills?

I woud not say social skills
Its more like social dominance.

True Social, Daredevil, HOM and Stark is what I would call: developing social skills

2 Likes

There is a post where saint said that they complement each other, they have different goals.

1 Like

That’s an interesting insight. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I remember that Saint confirmed that Ascension has a good amount of sexual-attraction scripting, and being a relatively light sub it could show results quicker that Emperor in the romance department.

Oh wow, was my entire primal ascension journal ignored? Lol if you want to check it out and see what effects this combo could have feel free to do so.

4 Likes