Ascending to Limitless

@SaintSovereign I meant to ask you. As I mentioned in a previous post I am almost completely deaf in my left ear. I have read in various places that ultrasonic subliminals can and will still work because of they audio range they are in. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Just letting Ascension play and do its thing. Given all I have to do and get up to speed on at my job having the Evolution and Limitless modules as well as everything else in Emperor will only make things that much better. Finding myself having to be patient though. That things take time and discipline.

There is a scene in a Tony Robbins documentary that is on Netflix where he says this quote that has stuck with me since I heard it. " When the boy is healed the man will appear ". I’ve obviously gone all the way back to the basics with running Ascension but it’s what needs to be done to build the foundation for the man I want to be.
I had a discussion with my wife yesterday because I was having a frustrating day at work and letting things get to me when I shouldn’t have. She mentioned the CBT therapy she had done recently and how the therapist talked about how we operate on programming the was instilled in us by who and how we were raised growing up. I was telling her how I felt a response I had to a situation that happened was not very mature. We have certain rules we have to follow at work and there was an account that called in that wanted to pay and after looking at the account I saw that someone else had spoken with them or dialed that account earlier in the day so I had to give it to them. I was what I felt understandably upset and at the same time had two other feelings going on. First , that its dumb to be this upset and that the rules are there for a reason. The second being is that it hit me that I always do the right thing as it is. I admit there are times I hate having the level of honesty I do and that I know I’m that way because i grew up listening to my biological and step parents lying about a lot of things .
I realized my response to the event at work was very similar to how my mother responds to things even to this day. It feels so silly writing this because I was driving to work a couple of days ago and thinking about immature things I had done in the past from a year or two ago back to when I was in my early to mid twenties and I just kept asking myself " what in the **** were you thinking? " I have listened to other so called " Alpha Male " subliminals and while I have gotten something out of them I don’t feel that they dealt with the deep underlying issues that keep a man from being what he is biological meant to be. I’m rapidly learning I have to be patient let Ascension do what it’s meant to do.
My goal with running Ascension is to heal the boy and get the self image of a grown alpha man

5 Likes

Quick update. Feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. Taking the weekend to relax and spend time with my wife . I know for a fact that part of my frustration yesterday was because I was working on very little sleep. I had a stomach bug that kept waking me up through out the night. I know people that call themselves " nice guys" are very often anything but. In my case I don’t expect things from other people or have an ulterior motive for being a decent person. Once again it’s how I chose to be after growing up watching people around me be complete douche canoes for their own narcissistic reasons. That and I was often the scapegoat for a lot of shit I very often had zero to do with. The combination of the two made me a weak pathetic people pleasure terrified to borderline paranoid that I was always in trouble for something. I’m not at the point where I know that I would be happy and incredibly productive if I just stopped giving a ****. Especially about what other people think.

2 Likes

Had a very cool dream last night that I was hanging out with a musician I really like. I’ve decided not to put a limit on how long I run a subliminal. I will continue to listen until I feel I epitomize the description on the sales page.

1 Like

The longer I listen to Ascension the more I lose interest in things that I use to do for entertainment or distractions. One major thing I noticed last week is that I don’t go on the web at my job unless it’s work related. I would just rather focus on do what I’m there to do and keep improving.

1 Like

Continuing with Ascension… more later

Lost track of how many days I’ve been running Ascension. Doesn’t matter. I’m going to keep running it for the foreseeable future. Read the post by @DssMaster a few times about growing a pair of balls as well as the description of Ascension in the Subliminal Club Primer post by @Fire and until I feel I embody and epitomize the mindset of a powerful ascended man I am staying with Ascension.

Question for @SaintSovereign or @Fire Am I supposed to feel incredibly anxious while running Ascension?

1 Like

I’m running ascension and I can say that I also feel anxious while listening sometimes. This isn’t necessairly a bad thing. It probably means that some part the subliminal is clashing with your current believes. I think it’s very normal to jave with a sub like ascension. I think that it will happen less when your are going to listen to a sub like limitless, because the negative belives with such topic are for most people less severe.

@afc22 yeah you’re probably right. Especially if you take in to consideration the past I have had and by whom and how I was raised. I’m holding off on Limitless at this point because I feel it is far better to an ascended powerful man to my core before I move on to something else.

If I’m correct I have about two weeks of listening to Ascension so far. Still a long ways to go but I do feel better than I did yesterday. I can see how this will be an up and down roller coaster emotionally until the increased ascended status and alpha make traits are ingrained in me. I’m going to take @Fire advice and face , accept , and bulldoze through whatever comes my way. I think outside of obviously hating working through the anxiety that it somewhat blows my mind at times to be a fifty year old man and doing the work to become the man I’ve always wanted to be. Mainly because I thought I would have gotten there by now. Given how I am treated by people at work and other places as well as observing my own behavior and actions I am nowhere near there.
That’s why I have chosen to stick with Ascension for at least a year. The regular version that is. Not Ex Machina. I’ve got that on the set it and forget it mode. I will say I used to be one of those guys who almost came across as playing victim a lot because I didn’t understand why things always turned out the way the did. It’s so weird to admit that because I so crave being mentally and emotionally self reliant. For all the negative things said on here about IML I love his description of the " Ascended Alpha". To me that is what I want to become more than anything. I would post a link but if you’re curious what I’m referring to either send me a message or go find it

3 Likes

As much as I would love to stack Limitless with Ascension when it’s released I am going to wait and continue running Ascension alone . I’m sick and tired of feeling insecure and weak. I’m tired of feeling needy and seeking approval

1 Like

Shift in mindset happening. It may sound selfish but I’m definitely more concerned with what’s going on with me and my life and not really caring or concerned with what other people are doing. Strange but cool to feel this way as either out of fear or desire for approval I would often put someone else’s needs above my own. When I say my life I am including my wife in there for obvious reasons. Outside of that if I come across as a selfish dick I don’t really care .

3 Likes

Missed a few days dealing with some personal issues but back at it. Decided last night to do a Ascension and Mogul stack rather than run Ascended Mogul. I feel like it was a great choice as this morning I feel better than I have in a while. Even while still dealing with some things I feel as long as I continue working hard I can and will get through all of it stronger and better. There is definitely something to these subs that doesn’t exist with any other maker or provider.

I feel like I’m hitting a point where even though I’m going through a bit of chaos dealing with a couple of things I feel a certainty and optimism about the future I have never felt before. Yeah there is a bit of anxiety wondering how some things will play out but I’m not letting that overwhelm me. Excited to add Limitless to my Ascension and Mogul stack in the next couple of days

1 Like

How are you listening to ascend ?

No Ascension & Mogul individually

Update - I meant to add that after feeling waves of anxiety come and go the last week or so sometime earlier today a sense of calm came over me and an inner knowing kicked in that I’m on the right path and doing what needs to be done for the best future for myself and my family. I actually feel confident

1 Like

I’ve been listening to Limitless X for the past hour or so and I’m feeling a buzz and energy I have never experienced from any other subliminal. I’ve been wanting something like this for a long time. A subliminal that is not just based on improving your learning abilities but also deals with topics such as critical thinking. As strange as this may seem to say given that I only started listening to Limitless X this morning , I have this gut feeling that this will do more for me and impact my life beyond any other self improvement product I have ever used

6 Likes