Ascending Mogul

It’s been up to 2 months and some days running I noticed I no more experience vivid dreams does it mean am above the particular subliminal .
Like I need to upgrade or increase loops

1 Like

No, that’s not the best metric of your progress, mate.

Read the sales page again, rewrite your goals you want to achieve using this program and evaluate where you are on your path towards those goals.

3 Likes

This happens to me too every time I change stacks. At first I get loads of vivid dreams and then after some days, I start getting vivid dreams at random. It just means that your subconcious is getting used to the subliminal.

Increasing loops should be done in a methodical manner. At first you start with 1 loop every alternate day.

After 2 to 3 weeks (or maybe even better after 1 month), you increase by 1 more loop per day. Notice to see if you are having any recon (depression, irritability, anger) and continue if there is no recon. Reduce loops if there is.

At Subliminal Club, the tech has become so powerful that less number of loops give more results because it gives the mind enough time to process the subliminal and activate it instead of too many loops leading to instructions being too much and causing overload.

1 Like

You should change the category of this thread to Questions & Comments

1 Like

I’ve always thought that if all you’re experiencing with a sub is a change to your dreams, then you need to take more action. Yes internal changes are important, but it can’t all be that. Are you taking actions in your waking life, or just waiting for the sub(s) to do the work?

2 Likes

There’s a product called Ascending Mogul?

2 Likes

Am putting my best .

1 Like

There is. There are also products like Ascension Mogul, KAHN, Immortal Sage, Primal Seducer, Beyond Limitless Executive, Executive Limitless, Stark, and don’t get me started on modules in the Q Store :grin:

1 Like