Ascended Mogul and quantum limitless journal

Okay then :+1:

1 Like

Hello again
Today is the 7th day of listening to AM and QL, I started quantum again and its effective, I took 1 day off instead of 2 days and I did not experience stonewalling or reconciliation. The effect is getting more and more permanent and it does not fade away instantly. I speak very calm and my father is good to me. He talks to me as an important person and I express my love to him.
I am more mature. I dont talk if not needed and I talk and get chatty when necessary to have a conversation with someone important. I am more purposeful, yesterday I went to a gathering between family members and I was very good. I was the alpha male, but not the dominating and forceful one. Rather than the more silent, blending, leading and confident one.
Someone got angry on me and I commanded respect again.(jalali). Eceryone respected me. I flirted with a woman a bit. Even when I was more humble and calm, I was saying no easily and one thing more is the effect of limitless on me, it really made my mind faster in a matter of one day. I am thinking and improvising faster.(just what I needed)
And more manifestation pathways are opening like meeting the veterinarian (mortazavi) and when I went to his office I lead the conversation and all of a sudden got chatty and eloquent.
Today when I was sitting behind the cashier table, girls came to the shop and they liked me. They were chatty and had a subtle flirting with me, at most I was teasing them gently and I was not talking very friendly or very much like a caveman. I was just normal and swaggy.
The thing with this subliminal is that it wipes your fears.
My face is more calm now, like I am stoned. What I think is that when you get stoned your conciousness expands and subconcious thoughts does not matter and this subliminal wipes your subconcious fears and blockages thats why my face is calm. And the best way to interact with people is to be calm and expect nothing.
Then they will come to you because they will be attracted to the mystery

2 Likes

9th day-AM
I feel very calm, last night I was so calm that my father got overwhelmed and he was playing good father. He was proving himself to me. I talked to him very confidently, but not as confident as the 7th night because I listened alot along the day. But yesterday I could not get around to listen much so I was a bit less calm, less talkative and less confident. I read AMASH’s khan jouney and I am really attracted to khan. Listening to all subliminals of SC take alot of time and waiting. So I thought about getting my custom subliminal after listening to AM and normalizing all the benefits.
Yesterday two guyz came and took my contact because they saw me as an amazing perosnality and respected me very good without me respecting them.
I was not forcing them or anything. But they wanted to be my friend.
My relationship with girls have improved, I easily pick up flirtatious vibes with them and these religious girls are good with me. I think I’m gonna fuck some girls but I need to give it time. But the thing that is concerning me is the results being permanent. I am afraid after 1 month the results wont be permanent, I am listening at least 3 loops per day.

1 Like

Hi @Alphamale, I hope you are well and enjoying the programs here at Subliminal Club. I was curious how long it took for you and on average how many loops for the Alpha aspects of Ascended Mogul to surface?

@Billions When you listen at night do you actually program it so that it starts playing when you are in REM sleep – on iPhone you have the option to do so, and program for a certain music playlist to start playing at a specific time.

1 Like

Hey hermit, I actually did not keep track of loops, and I can not tell you for sure. I have also mistaken some reconciliations for alpha male behaviours. So I cant tell you.

Such awesome results, bro. Made me feel so warm hearing about improving relationships with your father, family, new friends and women. Am proud of you!

1 Like

Thanks bro
I appreciate that
But the annoying issue is that I should listen to it for 6 months to get conplete results.

1 Like

Hmm I think someone might have mentioned 6 months to really ingrain the sub in you.

But it’s never over even after that. It’s like lifting weights to be Muscular. You have to lift consistently and more at the start. But to maintain the look after a while takes less effort.

In subliminal terms, it’s more like: play AM consistently for a couple of months, then you can play AM less for maintaining your results. OR if you make a custom or run Khan, you wouldn’t need to run AM because your custom or Khan has AM in it.

1 Like

Yes custom wkuld be excellent, But it is limited to 20 modules and we humans always want more :slight_smile: . Anyway, today I was looking for a short list of modules I will consider using in my custom
The custom is also 1 hour long. Right?

1 Like

Haha true!

Yes.

No I don’t do that. I find the soft rain sound pretty relaxing. I listen to it when I start my night routine (reading and journaling).

The benefit of that might be the fact that reading and journaling are both emotionally uplifting and state changing activities, just like watching a movie would be. I remember reading that subs are effective when listening to music or watching movies because the emotional variance you experience from consuming media makes you more susceptible to subliminal changes.

But my dreams are probably state changers, too. Do you think it would be a good idea to start playing the first subliminal 3-5 hours after my night routine begins (aka once I’m fast asleep?)

1 Like

For what it’s worth, ever since I started here, and comparing my thought process with how I was before, there are some useless thoughts my mind would no longer seriously entertain or dwell on, regardless of the sub I’m running.

I started with EQ, and then DR a month after and yet I feel I have retained something from both of them.

I feel the growth was permanent, and that my base line has changed.

After a while the more pronounced effect fades a bit perhaps to make way for the new sub, like EQ giving me some sort of VIP vibes, Stark making me more social, or the surge (compared with not using it) in romance on PS. After a while off them, that kind of mellows out, but the self-esteem and what could be possible is there. I cannot unsee what I’ve seen.

Congrats on your results with AM. I’m rediscovering this sub, and I’m beginning to appreciate it more.

1 Like

Yeah you are right, thats why I’m planning on buying two customs of 20 modules each.

1 Like

@Billions, the point with absorption when sleeping is that we reach a specific state that can only be attained through R.E.M sleep – the brainwave activity is drastically different due to certain parts of the brain having a complete lack of neurological activity, whereas other parts are firing like unlike what a regular waking state is used to.

This allows for greater access to the Subconscious as we are in fact, at that point, in a way remote viewing our Subconscious (dreaming).

A certain state of hypnosis – Magicians train themselves to reach such states at will using ancient breathing techniques and meditation.

Various drugs can invoke similar states, and so can Binaural Beats induce lower brainwave patterns, however, it is impossible for them to put you into a dream state or anything close to it while awake – only if you are tired and fall asleep naturally.

If you can measure your sleep cycle and can have the audio play exactly within a R.E.M cycle you’d be golden.

A greater acceptance, absorption, and downloading of this information will occur. Now, I’ve found that the programs of Subliminal Club already greatly change your brainwave patterns while listening, I suppose they have specific scripting for that within the Core. With Deus it’s even more pronounced, I literally can not concentrate while listening to a Custom that has Dues, it feels like I’m being bombarded with Subliminal statements.

Deus is tremendously underrated, it’s a very profound module. I’d probably add it to a Custom if I feel like mine has reached a plateau – for even more growth.

day 14 of listening.
Listening to AM and QL
The most important thing I noticed about my karma is that I dont attract most of the situation which I attracted before. I dont attract arguments, fights…people are more agreeing to me. Life is more harmonious and I am more optimist. The muscles of my face is so calm and it triggers respect from everyone around me. I was having reconciliations about the sub not working great and the need of one year listening.but then I read some journals and visited a competitors forum and saw that the results are not that great as it is in subliminal club. Girls pay alot of attention to me and talk to me with a flamboyant attidtude, may be the script does not have seduction script but I can pick up some subtle fliting conciously and I think its the result of my calmness which makes me quick witted.
Everyone is treating me with real respect, the geniune respect came from admiration. One the most important people in my life( my dad) is respecting me very much and I have talking confidently with him, asking him questions and also expressing my opinions, a good thing about me is that my intonation is very calm yet very expressive as a result the person who is liatening subconciously answers carefully and with respect. Quantum limitless have also been good, both of them are wiping my false fears of not engaging in leadership. Last night we were going to a wedding and our driver did not know the directions an I remembered it, all of a sudden I took lead and told him where to go and what to do, I’ve never done that. The most important part is that that our driver smokes cannabis and as you know it gives you a calm vibe that commands respect. Like the vibe I have but very more calm, yet I was so assertive and pushy to him and constantly telling him what to do. It was subconcious!!.
When we got to the wedding I had mild argument with one of our bodyguards and he said sth which I did not hear and when I looked at him I was very calm and controlled myself. If it was another time I would’ve attacked him. When I got later to the VIP because there was a business to be taken care of, I sat on a couch near the door. And my dad which was aalready in the best place called me and told me to sit near him. And when sitting there I was feeling this vibe I had, everyones’s attention was on me and I had the best time of talking, being silent and everything was perfect and I was the real alpha. I’ve gotten kind of aggressive but it was not for anger. I got a bit aggressive with my uncle over a matter. All of a sudden he fot afraid and started explaining to me for like 20 minutes straight and also giving me information about the work he has done (he is one of our trusted employees) and after 20 minutes he said sth funny and smiled at me to make me laugh and I was cool and calm then he was more humbled and attracted. Everyone respects me so much. Thank you subliminal club

4 Likes

Awesome journal! Heartwarming reading your progress!

1 Like

Every after some time I have recons, it means new false beliefs are getting destroyed.
What are you listening to?

1 Like

Day 16
Subliminal club subs are on a whole another level.
Today somebody came to our shop, he got my number to get discount from me and I bluntly told him no. I am not that nice guy anymore. But another crazy thing is that my subconcious is smart. He was acting passive aggressive, like cutting my speech and kind of dominating. I was careless. But as soon as he started to ask my ideas about stuff and started to chat with me I crushed him. I was not arrogant, kind of similar to remarkable. I was getti g aggressive but in a diplomatic way. It was crazy.

And I also got more intimate with my dad
We had a guest who was the army general, when he left me and my father made fun of him at the same time.
He never shared with me, but now he does.

2 Likes

Almost day 11 od QL:
Out of no where I thought about taking IELTS english class, manifestation pathway

Day 11 of Quantum limitless
My focus and memory has improved