Ascended Mogul after Emperor

Would running Ascended Mogul after 90 days of Emperor make Ascended Mogul run faster and more effectively?

2 Likes

Yes

My explanation why, could have explained better

As Emperor created new neuronic pathways in your brain. Yes it will make it run faster for the parts that in common, and in the beggining you may still feel like when you were listening to Emperor for the sole reason that the common part in both scripts may fire up neuron pathways that were only present in emperor and your brain will need time to loosen those pathways.

2 Likes

Probably but dont take what i say as the gospel.
My reasoning behind saying probably is because ascended mogul has a smaller script which therefore makes it quicker to process by the brain.

Emperor would probably give you a head start as i believe it already has the mogul script in it.

2 Likes

I guess unless you have already run the 90 days of Emperor why not just start with Ascended Mogul and then keep running it?

1 Like

Resuscitating this thread as I’m considering this. What I’d like to know is, does it really make sense?

Been running Emperor since May, both solo and combined with others. Now I’m thinking about replacing Emperor with AM as the benefits of the latter are closer to my goals. Also, I get the sense that, once I began adding other subs like HOM, Daredevil, Executive, Commander etc., a less dense AM would have mixed better with those than Emperor. Given I mostly care for the AM piece within Emperor, I think much of the additional scripting is creating an unnecessary strain when I run it as part of a stack.

Have any of you tried this? Would appreciate any insights on whether this seems like a good idea.