Ascended Mogul: A Woman's Perspective

Since starting Ascended Mogul, and ACTUALLY noticing a difference, why not start a topic right?
At first when I was educated on what subliminals were and how they worked, I was a bit afraid to try it. I had many questions and was afraid to expose my mind to anything new.
However, curiosity got the best of me and here I am a couple of weeks later amazed at how this works. The insane part about it is you can actually feel the subliminal working.
Before Ascended Mogul I was a very depressed person. I was down for quite a while nearly reaching my breaking point. I remember the morning that I knew there was a complete change in me. The day before what I call “my moment”, I was letting my insecurities get the best of me and arguing with the people closest to me. The morning after one of the most stressful nights ever, I woke up, looked at my boyfriend and said… “today is going to be a great day. I can just feel it.” He smirked at me and we both knew it was Ascended Mogul working on me. That night I had a very strange dream. Each part of the dream dealt with a specific aspect in my life that had me insecure, down, afraid, and depressed. I felt myself overcome each and every feeling in the dream and woke up feeling like a fresh new person. Almost like I was reborn in my skin, and ready to start over a new chapter in my life. I felt brave, confident, self-assured, overall I just feel like a better me. It is amazing what this doing for me. I can’t wait to see more results and improvements.

Thanks for giving Ascended Mogul a chance, it’s nice to have more female experiences. How often are you running the program?

I’m doing the set and forget method. I just leave it running all day on my laptop. Things are getting even better on Ascended Mogul. I just enrolled back in school for business with an emphasis on entrepreneur. I also got a promotion a few weeks ago, as well as an opportunity to become a potential franchisee of the company. I’m still a bit shocked at how well everything is going and i’m a lil afraid it’ll all come crashing down.

Titles appropriate for women?

@DarkEmpress : How are things going for you since using Ascended Mogul for almost a year now?

@DarkEmpress Ascended Mogul is a definate Game Changer. I ran months and it turend my life upside down from negative to positive.

Just got a notification in my email box and realizes i forgot to ever come back and update this. wow, i don’t know where to start.
i actually ran it for about eight months i think and stopped. I ended up losing about 30 pounds, hit the gym everyday which i still do, i got a huge promotion at work from working the front desk to a well paying commission job. my bosses and coworkers respect me so much more. i also ended up meeting and dating someone who i absolutely love, best boyfriend yet.
The best thing is that my depression is completely gone. There’s a few days where I feel down, but I feel more normal than ever. I’m hoping more women’s subliminals come out, I’d love to try Emperor.