Arthur King Journal

Start Emperor to develop masculinity.

I can feel the inner side that has become very powerful from the beginning. As expected, Emperor is an incredible product.

I can feel my word is powerful.

I’m going to play Emperor once and go around outside to see how powerful it has become.

At the beginning of last year, I became a very powerful alpha-male, and I think I felt that way again. And what’s incredible about Emperor is its inner voice. My emperor friend encourages me and keeps saying positive things! I really missed this powerful power.
I had a lot of experience with related products, so Emperor immediately came out like crazy!!!

2 Likes

How long ago did you start Emperor?

2 Likes

10 minute !!

1 Like

Do you mean you started running Emperor for the first time 10 minutes ago?

2 Likes

I did it for about a month in the past. And I just started again.

The reason why I ran emperor is that this product improves all of my weaknesses. To be honest, I’m a little worried because it’s right to run Stark to maximize my strengths.

To be honest, I’m sure that life will be 100 times better just by running an emperor by ordinary men.

Relationship
We haven’t interacted much yet, but we seem to be getting more comfortable. First of all, my older sister buys me something delicious, and all the bad attitudes disappear and treat me kindly.

Work.
I will continue my business-related work. Unlike custom ones, in motivation, many frameworks, and emotions are perfect.
Because of excessive greed in custom, it didn’t work properly, but it came as an emperor, which shows a really good progress.

Hobby
I’m going to dance few minute later. I’m also enjoying games a little bit. When I change products, a lot of dopamine is secreted, and I enjoy games lightly to understand my changed characteristics.

love
I think my relationship with my girlfriend is improving. There’s not much change yet. First of all, I’ve become a strong man, so I think I’ll lead and dominate better.

3 Likes

I decided to stack two customized items (proceeded by one month) and emperor.

Both products contain both of my desires, but the problem is that they are less stable. (Because I didn’t balance them.) The emperor will balance and what I lack.

I’ve been sigma-male, so it goes well with the Emperor.

In my theory, the customized product seems to be similar to one stage. After doing them well individually for about a month, it becomes easier to stack them with other products. And there is a lot of difference from solo products.

The emperor is very similar to me, so the results come out quickly. And the powerful emperor’s life is extremely comfortable. Many people respect and worship me and treat me well.

The hardship this year seems to be an effort to make me the emperor. I became King Arthur and inherited the throne! It’s time to find my Knights now haha.

Day 01

Custom 1 x1
Custom 2 x1
Emperor qv2 x1
glm ultima x1

I also added GLM ultima. Immediately, creative solutions to various problems emerge, and I feel that they increase the power of existing qv2.

Currently, I’m running two custom qv2, emperor qv2, and glm ultima.

Due to the emperor and GLM, the contents in the existing custom are becoming more motivated and more effective.

I think I’ve been at home for a long time to look at various products and study, but I should slowly go around outside.

This year’s throne as my emperor is becoming more and more perfect. If my empire is completed, it will be a complete throne.

It was custom solo for a month(each), so the stack seems to be going smoothly. The same goes for eqv2.

I want to run a stark, but I think I’ll continue this stack because I have to run emperor and glm to solve my feminine problems and become a healthy man. It’s a little disappointing because my business(soon launching) is online-based. Still, I think it will be effective (celebrity, spotlight) to some extent because the custom contains a stark.

Business
I’m building my online business little by little every day. I’m in charge of all areas. (Ideas, design, writing, homepage, promotion, etc.)
Since stacking emperor, there has been a continuous motivation to build an empire.

I’m looking forward to the day when my empire is built! So far, the restrictions on my life have been solved by the economic part and various problems (custom, emper, and glm).It was because of that, but now we can build the best lifestyle after solving only the economic part through imperial construction!!! I’ve had a hard time for almost 10 years.

Love
There is a slight problem with romance with my 10/10 girlfriend (personal), but it will be resolved quickly, make love with her, and lead to marriage.(She desperately wants to marry me and love me for the rest of her life.)

And when I walk around outside, I see many beautiful women due to the bending of reality.(Of course, I’m not interested in anything but my girlfriend.)

Relationship
Currently, I have a very narrow relationship, so I only have family and girlfriend, and I have become a lonely wolf myself because I am focusing on building an empire, not because of emperor.

My family told me nonsense and acted, so I once dominated and got angry, and since then, I haven’t been able to control myself. It’s a very good phenomenon I can see in emperor. To be honest, when I was younger (now 23), I thought it was the best to act well for people, but now my thoughts have changed a lot, so I believe that people need to show some control and strength to follow well.

And when I didn’t add emperor, I was often angry to some extent in human relationships (because I didn’t accidentally put a status module in custom), but now I don’t think there’s much stress. Everyone obeys me and if they don’t follow me, they’ll be punished by me and submissive after that.

Hobby
I had a lot of hobbies (painting, writing, reading books, dancing, tarot cards, etc.), but now I only enjoy playing games. My humor works well in the game and people follow my control well.

There was an urge to combine Stark, khan, and heartsong.
First of all, I decided to use this journal freely, so I changed the title to Arthur Journal and moved it to quintensence.

Currently, stark, khan st4, and heartsong are being executed. These three products contain everything I want.

I’m social, good to romance, and focus on making my invention.

I liked the emperor’s dominance and status, but realized that emperor was negligent in human relations compared to Stark or Khan, so I stopped the emperor. Since I’ve been a sigma male for a long time, I want a social personality now.I am very satisfied with the current stack, so I will continue as it is for the rest of my life. Thank you.

1 Like

In this situation, I think custom and emperor are appropriate. I have been abused by my family for several years at home, so I think I need independence soon. And if I don’t emperor, they’re trying to undermine and use me, who’s much more valuable than themselves.

For the time being, i am doing emperor solo to establish a business.I hope there is an emperor in the zp preview.

now i run

custom + Emperor + Primal

I run this combination because I feel that I need the emperor’s ability to create an empire and the primitive power of the primal.

I thought about running iron throne, but I wanted monogamy, so I decided to do it primal.

I’m looking forward to how these three will mix. I expect my masculinity to improve significantly.

I’ll get out of the sparkling syndrome and keep this stack for a long time.

It was not good to be indifferent to people in emperor, but I think it will be solved by stacking primal.