Are subs description will be forced? on my sub-mind?

this is great to hear, a lot of people seem to be turning aggressive with emperor for example which is something not linked directly to it im sure some traumas if not resolved it will manifest in life in any life form, so thats why i am an advocate for healing your huge trauma then you can transcend from there

i got stark im really excited about it whats more exciting is me doing the work :sunglasses: i am the creator of my own reality i am that i am :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

also a reason could be that its my first week and im just starting and my sub-mind needs some digestion time

maybe cut down loops to 3 in total or see how it feels after rest day, what i really dont wanna hit is stonewalling :confused:

thats why i think being aggersive and the ‘gtfo out my face i need to work’ atitude is possibly an issue the person has to deal with to evolve, maybe a trauma or anything really

does alphaness equals aggressiveness “toxic masculinity” ? or "obey me attitude’?

i think not, and i dont think you guys made the script that way its just the way the person coupe with the sub and changes based on who he is
@fire @SaintSovereign

i dont think this is kind of mindset is healthy nor helps with improvement

just my opinion :smiley:

this is such an awesome way of scripting, im sure napolien hill or whoever created affirmations is looking at this subclub with pride

1 Like

i literality am a sleeping machine i remmber one time my brother brought a drill machine in the bathroom he was fixing something and the bathroom is like 6 meters away from my bed , and i was sleeping like babe hahaha i will never forgot this :joy:

so no problem for me :sunglasses:

Here at SC we have none of that “forced” booster bullshit that you see on YT :joy:

yooo i cant imagine using a sub from youtube thats like a Russian roulette,

i joined reddit/subliminal and theyre saying just play some random shit on youtube yoooooooo like i cant trust that nah uh sorry

1 Like