Are subs description will be forced? on my sub-mind?

@SaintSovereign @Fire
dont know any mods, so i thought i would mention you

im running LDU2 As major , and ive been thinking on getting a major program alongside

maybe emperor or Inner Circle

but my question here, will everything in the description of the sub, be exactly the same to results? will it force my submind to the same description of the scripting of the sub? if not could someone explain?

let me elaborate, i read somewhere that Subliminalclub subs dont force your sub mind to some scripting

it lets you achieve that goal or that goal of the sub with your way around it, with your beliefs your way but with their help. is this accurate ?

A - like in inner circle, will it help me manifest friends that are close to my heart (what i want)? not just friends for deeds and friends that will help me with my goals,(whats written in the description) ?

B - like in emperor it has sex mastery scripting , will that just make me a sex machine that haves sex with every women? (casue i dont believe in that i dont want the scripting to make me a sex machine cause i dont think lust is pure)

, what i want maybe is to have sex with a person that is close to my heart that i love , to manifest that person then have sex! :sunglasses: :smiley: rather than just any random women on the streets which is not my thing.

my main question is, if i run emperor, it wont force my sub mind to believe in a specific way that the script was made for right? it will give me the benefits of it but in my own way, and that i desire and that compliments my consciousness level and the way i think, will it do that?

what i dont want for the subs to change who i am completely and force scripts that conflicts with my consciousness

im new to subs and how it works, and im really happy about my life but i want even more better things to happen, im here to improve more and more and more! never stop on improving

1 Like

also how can i pm? i dont know how

1 Like

@Budewr - the mods over here are @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher.

@Meng123, could you dig up the post where SaintSovereign and/or Fire explained that subs don’t force scripting on one’s mind? Thank you

2 Likes

thanks! im new around here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here you go

2 Likes

a tear almost dropped from my eyes hahahah when i read that (im kinda an emotional person)

i havent even finished reading, i love me

1 Like

thanks meng, but how in earth are you a such a good digger with those replies?

pogu

3 Likes

On the top right corner, you can see an icon with your profile pic in it. Click on it and you will be able to see an icon which looks like an envelope mail. Click on that and proceed.

but how can i pm someone thats what i meant, when i look at the mail icon all i can see is msgs from the system bot

You don’t see the “New Message” button there?

no. i think i read when i made my account that some limits have been amplified to my account, i think pming is one of them

Maybe because you are a new user. After a while, it will be there. For now, use the forums. Later you will be able to PMđź‘Ť

1 Like

No idea,i like reading the forum.Just tend to remember more or less where they are after awhile.

3 Likes

Click a persons username. If they Have their profile opened up there will be a message thing in that popup

i cant see any, its probably cause my account is limted cause im fairly new

Bit weird though.You already have the basic badge which allows personal messaging though :man_shrugging:

Sure the blue button in the upper right isnt there?

nope, nothing :sweat_smile:

Lol,guess it might be a site malfunction then

hey meng can i ask a question?