Are mysogony and misandry terms that can be used in this forum?

I’d like to share my experience with them, as a part of my khan + kb journey, and I wonder if they count as political or if I can write about them.

2 Likes

I’m not a moderator so take what I’m saying as general brother-brother guidance. I think the community here is educated enough to read between the lines and tell if someone is being genuine in their honorable dissemination of knowledge. Those are obvious parts of your journey so I don’t see why it should be left out of your reports. There’s a difference between shit starting and talking about facts and I think the maturity level has greatly increased around here with some individuals removed from community. Best wishes to you fellow Khan.

4 Likes

ty fellow khan. I’ll wait for a moderator response just in case :slight_smile: but I do think that it shouldn’t be a problem, I’m not here to bash genders, just sort out my confusions.

2 Likes

Hello @NatureDad, I am not a moderator, but there is what I think.
Any topic which can create dissent and controversy within the community is kind of against campfire policy, I don’t know about gender topics, but I am sure about politics, religion…

Let’s say you write in your journal about your adversaries while running Khan who call you a misogynist and writing that report alone causes some fellow forum members to ask question and you inevitabley sharing ideas on those sensitive topics which are banned on the forum. This is one pathway of manifestation that I can think of about using these words causing controversy on the forum.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Im not sure about the direct answer to your question but I see where @Alex is coming from. It could lead to some interesting and maybe not so pleasant situations. On the other hand, its your journal and you can record there whatever happened to you as long as you keep up with the guidelines.

If I were in your situation - wanting to journal about these topics… you could use alternative words such as “something that seems hateful towards XYZ” or “extreme attitudes around the topic of XYZ” and then just stay vague about it. Giving it some context but not digging too much into detail and instead focus on what is going on internally - how you felt - what you learnt - so that no one on the forum can come and decide to have a whole ass “heated debate” about whatever detail you mentioned and they have opposing view on.

Staying vague and only mentioning the entire scene with little detail or even from detached - objective point of view could make it so that you can journal about whatever you want while also being able to avoid conflict with someone. Its also fun to just write with an observatory attitude. Student like way of speaking “I heard-” “I wonder-” “I think that maybe-”. Most of the conflicts here seem to happen when people just boldly claim every extreme view they have. Im not saying that you should not have them or that you should not speak them if you wish - but if you do want to avoid conflicts and just journal, keep posts about hot topics in neutral ground / open ended / open minded / vague etc etc. If they dont know where you stand, they cant come to you and try to have a fight. (assuming that you would have a belief that is extreme and perhaps triggering to some people)

Or you know… just… write “this is my journal, please do not respond to this post” at the end of it - if you feel like it could lead there.

Or maybe you dont care about the conflicts at all and you just want to say what you want as long as the guidelines are fine with it : ) in that case, I guess you can forget what I just said. I hope you get the answer you are looking for soon!

On the surface, this looks like a very direct and polite request to do something. And I’m guessing it is.

But I’m not sure what you are wanting to write. So I’m not sure if what you are wanting to post would be defined as misogyny or misandry.

The other thing is we are in an age where people like to bend language and definitions to suit their will or agenda.

Holding people accountable becomes labeled as bullying.

Someone dissents, and they are accused of spreading disinformation.

Some one asserts facts to contradict an expert, and facts are laughed away or ridiculed rather than discussed, investigated, or objectively publicized.

If someone is told to stop, they think that righteous people and/or pioneers are scorned; therefore they think being opposed indicates they are on the right track, and they double their efforts without reconsidering their approach.

So I don’t know how to answer your question @NatureDad because on the surface the answer would be “no, because we don’t tolerate prejudice here”. However since I don’t know what you want to post, I don’t know if it has been labeled as prejudice by someone who might have an ulterior agenda, or whether it truly is prejudiced.

What about your own life?

Are you experiencing what people might call red pill rage?

Are you noticing in your own life how angry you are with all the lies and deception you were told about men and women?

Are you feeling furious with how your masculinity (or your ideas of masculinity) were molded into something that you think is shameful and disempowering?

Are you feeling disgusted with all the times women took advantage of your kindness, perhaps to your own detriment, and they did so with a clear conscience?

Are you thinking that “female nature” is inherently negative (and therefore can never be changed), rather than wondering if there has been deliberate social programming that might be responsible for creating a schism or mistrust between men and women?

You don’t have to answer any of those questions. And maybe it might be best for you to think about them and write about them in an off-line journal.

7 Likes

No

Probably? but it’s on a deeper level than that, I think.

Thankfully I don’t let women nor men take advantage of me.

No, I do however think that, from my experience, and from reading books about the subject, it seems that most women are incredibly guarded, even when a guy proves himself to be “safe”.

It’s a matter of time before he says or does something that is seen as dangerous in their eyes and makes them run, which ends up hurting both sides as I’ve talked to women in their 30s and 40s being single and still cutting contact over the smallest things…

While the men (the ones that aren’t those monsters that women think they are) constantly fight an uphill battle.

What @RVconsultant said.

I don’t know what you are trying to write, but remember, this is a neutral forum for the sole purpose of discussing subliminals and self-development with their help.

Not a Black Pill, Red Pill, Purple Pill, Blue Pill (not to say you are any of these “Pills”), Left, Right, Centrist, misogynistic, misandrist or any other label that designates a specific view - it is a neutral forum about subliminals, and it will continue to be so.

In that spirit, if I see anyone come in and start talking how all women are insert slurs here or all men are insert more slurs here, then I can assure you, they are promptly getting removed from the forum.

At Subliminal Club, we don’t cry about the woes of the world and how others are to blame for X, Y, Z. We take action and change ourselves for the better regardless - and in the vast majority of cases, the true solution always lies within us.

Does that help answer the question?

12 Likes