Are auras permanent?

Emperor 9 months
Wanted 9 months

seems pretty permanent.

1 Like

Permanent is a funny word.

In a vacuum? Yes, Auras would be permanent.

If nothing else happened in that person’s life and the last input he ever had was a subliminal input, yes, they would be permanent.

But that’s not how life works.

If someone listens to a “positivity” aura subliminal, and then in their daily life, they continue to receive non-subliminal subconscious instructions to encourage their positive aura, their positive aura will continue to persist and grow.

But if someone runs a “positive aura” subliminal and then goes home every day to their abusive, toxic household, the “positive aura” subliminal might not even be able to outcompete all the negative subconscious messaging coming from their environment, let alone withstand the test of time.

If someone ran a positive aura subliminal, got great results, then moved into a neutral/positive environment, and more importantly maintained a neutral/positive mindset, then yes, results would be permanent.

But if someone moved into a negative environment, or even just into a negative thought loop long-term, then the results would slowly be overwritten by the negative rewiring

In neuroscience, for example, ALL habits are PERMANENT. The brain can not “forget” habits. It can only override them with newer, more powerful habits… but the old ones always exist underneath. It’s fascinating.

1 Like

A better test if Subclub auras can become permanent, would be to test the newest aura titles for 9+ months, namely Godlike Masculinity: Commander and Wanted Black. And people will!

1 Like

We will see.

Apologies i meant to say i used the subs that long but the auras lasted maybe for a month after stopping.

1 Like

I dont think the auras become permanent eventually they will wane and cease to exist after a certain time.Unless you keep on using them.

Very good point. Like someone who takes steriods to get jacked. Once he stops he will loose some of the mass he gained unless he keeps on eating loads of carbs and proteins.

this idea of

if you stop listening to positive aura sub and live in a toxic household, you will eventually fall back into negative thinking.

is quite interesting…
You could argue here that if you consciously affirm to yourself what you want, detach emotionally from others and put you ur attention to something else than THEM, you can keep and even grow your inner world and self talk in ways you wish. It would be challenging but I believe the will of one person is stronger than any outside negative surroundings or events.

If you frame it right and not dig into others - allowing yourself to focus on what matters to you, you don’t even need subs to make such change even if people around you suck. Conscious guidance and determination is enough.

Yes, ultimately, the “environment” is just an easy example

In reality, if you keep a strong inner mind, a disciplined commitment to thinking positive thoughts and seeing life as opportunity, that will continue, and you can do that in any environment, no matter how abusive, just like Viktor Frankl in man’s search for meaning

2 Likes

Aura is what surrounds our body, its distinct and essential part of us. Compose of emotional, mental, and spiritual levels form an energy field around the body. The energy spreads out over time. It grows stronger over time.

There is a difference of getting it from childhood and having it from the subs. Somehow SubClub had find a way to put it on the subconscious level. The imprinting is hard to erase, unless you replace your brain.

1 Like

I think that having one’s aura permanently in one specific configuration would not be as desirable as this conversation may be assuming.

“How many times do I have to use Drakkar Noir cologne before I will just permanently smell like it?”

“How many times do I have to watch this TV channel before my TV stays permanently on just this one channel”

“How many times do I have to order Filet Mignon at this restaurant before the staff simply refuses to serve me any other dish?”

I think that what people probably actually want is permanent access to particular energy states. The capacity to easily access a given energy or auric state, when so intended and desired.

Which brings us back to:

2 Likes

They can be.

We may fall back briefly to old states, but we shift forward much quicker with a much greater awareness.

Less auto pilot.

1 Like

im glad u phrased it that way. i think thats really wat i was asking. i was wondering if it permanently affected us enough to be able to access it upon our own will.

hypothetically, if u run a title with an aura for 5 years or even 10 or 15yrs. i would hope u would at least be able to consistently access having that aura when u want to.

1 Like

Yes.

When you have walked a certain road or path many times, you remember it.

You remember the way.

People often overlook the hardest part of attaining a place or position; because it’s the first step and, once past, it is so easily forgotten.

The most crucial part of attaining a place or an orientation:

Knowing and believing that it is there.

Once you truly know that a thing is possible and accessible, it will never again be so difficult to achieve.

There may be some effort involved to reclaim it. Experienced mountaineers may still need to do physical re-conditioning before treading a familiar ascent; but that process will usually be focused and purposeful, much less fraught with confusion and doubt.

This also raises a related point:

Connecting deeply and clearly to your memory of a state of being will generally make that state easier to evoke. Sometimes that memory will itself be enough to re-activate it.

1 Like