:smile:

You’re playing PCC also, correct?

If so, my recommended playlist would be:
Khan X 2
Limitless X 1
Khan X 1
PCC X 1
Limitless X 1

Its just all three in a 3:2:1 ratio based on importance.
You can actually play it anyhow.

2 Likes

I trust your intuition more than my ameteur experiment methods.

1 Like

I would consider my family business to be an exception from the examples you provided.
My father (CEO) handles the production decisions among the many other things.
He understands the nitty gritty of machine and materials, not to the extent that he can run the machine himself but to the extent that our engineers cannot getaway by explaining any wrong thing of the machine or material technical aspect.

a real life example. (3 days ago)
We got a customer proposal for a new product. But even the engineers said that with our existing setup, product was not possible. But my dad was adamant. He used his material knowledge and production knowledge to prove engineers that our set up is sufficient, only a minor change in the production process is needed! The engineers admitted that they were wrong in their judgement.
I was just amazed!
That is the level of understanding I wanna reach at.

4 Likes

Day 21. Final Update

So, something interesting just happened. I just had to record it.
It is 12:30 am here. From my 4th floor apartment, I could suddenly hear some drunk guy screaming on the road. I went to the balcony to check. Omg. It wasn’t any drunk guy, it was my uncle screaming at some guy.
I got freaked out and I ran down 4 floors to check on him.

What happened next is irrelevant, everything is well and good, I didn’t have any important role to play in settling the confrontation.

What is important is that, I didn’t think even once about my safety. I ran to make sure he is safe.

In a previous experience, I remember that I saw a confrontation and I stayed in my room on concerns that I will lose value in the eyes of people because I will not have anything to add/ and or my safety.

More recently, like 7 months ago, I remember my sister like housemate in my abroad country of study, got into a heated argument with another housemate, and I did not go out of my room to handle it, but instead I pretended to be asleep

I don’t know if this behaviour change is a one time thing or not. But hands down, this has been the biggest change observed yet!

would u say I’m one-step closer to changing my last name? #khan

Goodnight virtual Family!

3 Likes

Incredible

2 Likes

Day 22. Update 1

As per recommendation of my stack criticism guru @Simon,

Now, Stack= K K L K PCC L

While in the first L, I had a sudden brainstorm for tentative future sub use

NOv 19- K st1
DEC 19- K ST2
Jan 20- KSt3
Feb 20- Kst4
Mar 20- Kst4, QL ST1 (I will be back in uni for last semester)
Apr 20- Kst4, QL ST2
May 20- KSt4, QL ST3
Jun 20- Kst4, QL ST4,
jul 20- K, QL, EoG 1
Aug 20- k,QL, G2
sept 20- k, QL, G3
Oct 20- k, QL, G4

These are exuding super charger and stackable modules

3 Likes

Welcome to the world of Limitless v2.

Not only will you learn fast, everything will seem “obvious”.

Nothing will feel like “it is too complicated for me”.
:+1:

2 Likes

What do you think of gradually stacking all ST4 of K, QL and G in to a single stack?

?

The plan is totally reasonable.

Ultimately, you will stack as necessary.

So, QL during the semester makes sense.

When you get back to work, you might not need as much QL because of increased confidence in yourself with a year of Khan behind you, and because good amounts of Limitless is built into both K & G. (They’re also likely to be upgraded to V2s by then) :wink:

1 Like

REFLECTION ON MY JOURNEY SO FAR ST2 DAY 22
I will give a little Literature of my entire journey so far. So that, anyone especially newcomers can learn leassons from my mistake the easier way.

• Started the joruney with Goal of Status and Entrepreneur mindset Development (Specifically in regards to family business)
  • Initially when i satrted, I was around my final exam season. So I wouldn’t go out of home much.
  • My initial approach towards subliminals were
    “Put on sub, listen, go to sleep, wake up, study, go to sleep repeat”- i was of the impression, that, just my listening to the subs, I will one day wake up with my mentalilty changed.
  • Around Day 26 of stage 1, I started looking for other subs. because it felt to me like Khan was not working yet. I was looking for faster results, and started buying and adding various products.
  • I did feel Slight change in my behaviours, but it did not seem prominent to me. I wasn’t completely enjoying the khan journey. My mind was looking into adding other programs.
  • I was consistently asking people for stack advice, and my queries were vague.
    *Seeing nassive results from others using lighter programs, made me question my choice ( Please note this as D1. I will discuss this later)
  • Day 35 St1 I still wasn’t enjoying the khan process, so i was taking approval from this community to add various subs in my stack to speed up the process ( I feel so stupid now)
  • Started ST2 but kept on asking for vague stack advice
  • Day 3 ST2- I went out for the first time after khan, and had a below average outing. I started losing my faith in Khan (Please note this point as D2)
    *My family here gave me a tight slap, which put some sense in me and helped me stay in track.
  • St2 Day 6 i flew back home ( Day 7 in plane)
  • St2 Day 8 I joined fam bus from Day 8 and started playing Active part, and That is when i started noticing the differences, and it’s been up hill ever since. (D3)
  • My last query for stack advice has been more specific, and has received answers, which have a tone of respect and not “don’t fool yourself”

Now To Discuss the lessons learnt from my experience.
D1. Now i better understand what the tirage of setting goals, selecting subs, and taking action means. Those selcting the lighter programs selected the lighter programs based on their goals and were taking action in the correct areas according to their goals, the subs were helping their mind become more efficient in that area.

which brings to my second point

D2 My goals for Status and Entreprenurial mindset has been mostly in the realms of business from Day 1 till now . I did the mistake of comparing my goals to results obtained in social setting, with no business flavour. This wasn’t in my goals for the khan journey. The action was in the wrong area.

D3 I am more confident with all employees. But i guess i have not been very fruitful interms of the actual business yet, because the wealth programming doesnt start until ST3. However, I do feel increased status, masculinity, which is now jsut compunding.

6 Likes

So, you reached ALL this understanding in just 1 day of Limitless v2 ? :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

Like you said

1 Like

**Day 24. **
Tota St2= 144 hours

St2, St2, L, St2, PCC, L

Today is holiday here. Been home all day.

Have been questioning my life choices today.
Every single person apart from me, from my generation of the family, has started off their career away from the family business. I am the only person from this generation who is into the business.

This has made me question myself “what was the point of the expensive degree in my particular subject”.
I grew up a very confused undecisive child.

On the other side, i am determined to change the picture of the family business from struggling to a new level. Although I don’t know how to do so yet.

On the other hand, there is the fear, “what if i fail?”

I feel so screwed careerwise .

3 Likes

Legitimate concerns.

We often cannot tell the future, but one thing you can do is cultivate your potential and your awesomeness. This is the internal strategy.

This aspect of your path—your choice to invest in your personal qualities, in your vision, in your development—is wise.

Says the Sun, “I don’t know what the Universe will bring, but I know it will be bright where I am”.

It is you who will dignify your choices and surroundings, and bring your energy to wherever you choose to be.

As circumstances change, you may make course corrections (or determine to stay the course) as you judge fit, but the energy you have cultivated and the skills and points of view you have mastered will be constants.

You can depend on that.

4 Likes

I was wondering whether Limitless in v2, EOG and emperor will be sufficient for growing my business purpose. Or would using QL help me significantly more for the same.

I don’t know about your family, but the day-to-day reality of most careers is quite disconnected from any set of degrees one can get in a college. Meaning, most of the “expensive degrees” are pointless. :slight_smile:

And, if you ask even the ones in timeless careers like Accountant, Lawyer, Engineer, and Doctor - how much they have to keep learning to keep up with the changing times, you’ll find that they all “feel so screwed” as well. :smile:

There will always be regrets for the paths not taken. Such is life.

So…

Like we don’t envy other people’s journals and focus on our goals,
we don’t envy other people’s career choices, we focus on our goals. :open_mouth:

:hugs:

5 Likes

Day 25: St2
total St2: 150 hours

Stack: St2, St2, L, St2, Pcc, L

Nothing new to report regarding business.
Have seen no improvement on the social side yet. Haven’t felt any different using True Social.

Planning to Swap Limitless with Mogul when I start ST3.

2 Likes

I am planning to swap Limitless with Emperor for my sleep stack tonight.
ie. St2 St2 E St2 PCC E

2 Likes

Day 26 St2

Total St2= 158 hours

Stack: St2, St2, E St2, Pcc, E

Today was the first time i had a meeting with a supplier regarding some problems. This was a new experience for me! never before did i have a meeting with a supplier with out my Father or my mentor uncle present in the meeting.

I don’t know if it is the 1 night of looping E in a stack of St2, St2, E St2, Pcc, E
or it is the 26 days of reprogramming, but i was very pushy with the suppliers to get the work done ( Even though i had fever, i pushed forward to meet the supplier and deal with them).

My father was there in the side (over phone whenever i needed advice! but i pushed the suppliers today.

Previously when I was working in this office before starting my masters, i would feel very anxious to deal with the same people. But today it was a new experience.

I am kind of unsure whether St2, St2, E St2, Pcc, E is too heavy.

I would also appreciate advice to Swap E from my stack and/or, change the ratio.

1 Like

Day 27: St2

Total St2= 164 hours

Stack: st2, St2, E, St2, Pcc, E

Nothing new and interesting to report today.

Have not had any social success yet. Haven’t gotten any motivation to take social action yet.