April: NEW Personal RECORD: 21 loops in 24 hours

This clarifies exactly what I was really looking for. Thank you :slight_smile:

Excited to hear this one day.

probably totally original :sunglasses:

I would have guessed something similar to Alchemist and/or Emperor tailored for innovation in nature

1 Like

@mecharc how did it go? :slight_smile:

He turned into Mario Judah and made “Die Very Rough.” (NSFW)

5 Likes

@Sub.Zero just finished 14 loops.

• I woke up more refreshed than usual.
  • I feel absolutely normal / fine
  • I’m gonna go to work in a while
  • just woke up and still on my bed so nothing much to report
11 Likes

It’s happening bois

Either he stonewalled hard or he’s going to have one of those “dream results” moments where girls LITERALLY just knock on his door and ask to be taken by him

End of day with 14 Loops l.

• Everything was normal
  • No headaches or internal troubles
  • Nothing extraordinarily bad or good
  • just noticed while at the back, that I had some trouble in doing some mental maths. Trouble as in, I was slower than usual in mental maths. There’s a subtle feeling of mental rut I can’t quite pinpoint exactly.
    I can think clearly. i Even handled business emails myself, took decisions myself.
    But winding down, and thinking about it, there’s a really subtle feeling of a mental rut in my mind.

Is this stone walling or reconciliation?

I have had days when I questioned my life choices, were bothered by others successes… But none of that today.

1 Like

If I had to be a smart ass I’d say that it’s can either be stonewalling or reconciliation based on what you do today

3 Likes

Here is my thought. Math (or as you say Maths) is an unconscious process. If you’re processing a lot of subliminal information in your subconscious, there will be less metaphoric processing ability left for other things, such as maths, thinking, reading… such activities may take longer because your processor (subconscious) is doing other things and must share its abilities with other activities.

@TheBoxingScientist you’re an IT expert. Would you please help me out with this analogy? I feel like I’m presenting this uneloquently.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant :slight_smile: sorry its been a long day and i am not feeling my creative flair at the moment.

Hope I am not misguiding anyone who is reading Mecharc’s yes I did post that i ran 12 loops a year ago and I did get instant results however it was not a good move on my part and I am not suggesting people do what I did.

How is your Ultima going? So why did you choose Beyond limitless and not limitless executive? jw

Thanks for the post mate! Hope you rest up and are refreshed soon!

To Provide context, I will take a month long break from subliminals, starting Next Sunday. SO I WANNA Jampack my brain with Subliminal Stimulus till then.

1 Like

Lol,Qv2 for 24 hours might actually last for a month >_< 1 loop lasts me at least a day or 2

Whatcha be playing?

Regeneration,
Ascended Mogul,
Quantum Limitless stage 2 @Phoermes

1 Like

that’s like trying to eat enough today for next month lol

1 Like

Update:

After 15 Loops with out rest. (5 of each three programs)

I feel fine!

Be sure to take care of yourself, nutritional wise on your break.

The First 15 loops were of

Regeneration, AM, QL 2.

For the remainder loops, I will take out AM from the stack

You are just crazy lol

2 Likes