Apologies to community (Owners & mods)

@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher @anyone else

I wanted to take a moment to address any past disagreements or misunderstandings I may have had with anyone on this platform. It’s been a while since my last post, and I can’t recall the specifics of the incident.

However, I know and I feel that it’s important to acknowledge that if I owe anyone an apology, I would like to make it publicly.

I believe that over time, we can forget the unresolved issues we leave behind and it’s essential to acknowledge and address them, even if it’s in retrospect. Looking back, I can see that perhaps I was not as considerate of others’ perspectives as I could have been.

However, I can confidently say that I have grown and matured since then, and I am committed to approaching disagreements or forum rules with greater respect and understanding. I value this community and appreciate the opportunity to learn from others, and I look forward to moving forward with a renewed sense of openness and positivity.

Thanks

4 Likes

What was your previous user name?

Never changed it. This is it.

Ok. Guess we all have done this at one point or another. It’s a good thing we can self-reflect and self-correct. Kudos to you.

As long as we don’t seriously break forum rules over and over again (the campfire policy) then we should be good :+1:

Thanks. I agree. One of the most powerful tools we have is the ability to self-rreflect and self-correct.

Self reflection and self correction are essential for personal growth and development in my opinion.

By acknowledging our own weaknesses and areas for improvement, we can take the necessary steps to become the best version of ourselves.

Otherwise we may continue to engage in behaviors or thought patterns that do not serve us well, or that hinder our growth and progress, damage relationships etc.

3 Likes

Welcome back, mate. :slight_smile:

On another note, your topic makes me wonder whether Fire and Saint are testing some new awesome technology since you’re just yet another one who’s come back and apologized…

Anyhow, it’s great to see that you’ve improved a lot and you’re not going to stop there but just go beyond. Best of luck!

Voytek, peace out. :blush:

2 Likes

No idea what you’d have to apologize for. Your posts were fun.

It’s been what, 3 years since I saw you here!

Welcome back.

:hugs:

1 Like

I do recognize the name. Any other details have eluded me.

1 Like