Anyone went back to the old pattern?

has anyone done any experiments or comparisons between the 2 listening patterns?

im seriously considering going back to the old pattern, for some reason it feels much more optimal on paper

hmmmm, but not everything on paper works,

however its called now the legacy old pattern? does that mean Legacy as for the experienced listeners?

or legacy as old?

for the ones who tried both patterns l and judged. et me know what you think

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

i wanna do it :smiley:

So go back to the old pattern experiment journal your results but don’t complain if things don’t go the way you want
Easy as that

2 Likes

I did for awhile but it was too much recon. Compare to the new pattern it’s much easy on recon and time in general

3 Likes

Is this 5:2?

2 Likes

yeah i mean this one

1 Like

interesting

guess ill try it out

1 Like

I think I mentioned this before in another thread but I was definitely tired by the second week of using this schedule. I’m not sure of anybody successfully using the old pattern for long.

1 Like

Then do it. You don’t need anyones permission for it. You are an adult man who should be taking responsibility for your own actions. Win or lose.

You might get better results with the advanced pattern. Or you could be shooting yourself in the foot.

Just own it. Do not blame anyone else if your experiment fails. Especially not SubClub.

5 Likes

you mean you tried the old pattern and you were tired from it?

i will try a 2 week experiment just like you did, seems like a reasonable time to see how the water feels

first i joined up here i was doing that routine of 5/2 with stark and ldu and rm, and things were great

1 Like

Alpha Male !

2 Likes

Good luck man. Maybe it definitely works for you, who knows? Best to try out and know from experience instead of always wondering if it would work or not :muscle: :wink:

1 Like

I do not think this is a good idea to go to the old pattern.

I wish I could like this post more than once. lol.

3 Likes

yeah sure i wasnt asking for permission, just wanted to hear some comments on the subject

yeah no size fits all. i agree

of course, i own every mistake i do. and learn from it

no space for blaming others, its all me baby.
even in this forum there shouldnt be any room for that, since growing and changing for the better doesnt include blaming others

thats rule number one in self development and the basics of evolvement

2 Likes

thats true!

ill make my own experience and see how things out

and its just from my prespctive repetition is more important to the sub mind . so 5 days.2 off routine is more repetition

even the 1 day on 1 day off is very close to the old pattern youre taking 3 days off a week 4 days on
which is a 1 day difference, but the old one has more emphasis on the reptition day after day after day in a row

2 Likes

idk, im betting for it,

the reason this thought came up. is that when i first joined SC Qv2 was out and i tried the 5/2 routine and it was great felt normal. no recon or whatsoever

so i thought maybe this size fits me and ill try it out :nerd_face:

1 Like

Keep us posted on your results with a 5/2 listening schedule. We also have to remember that you were listening to the old schedule for several months on your current stack.
That’s different from doing a 5/2 on a new sub, from the very start.
Those months that you listened the old way,may have helped you integrate a lot of shit from those subs. So a lot of the work has already been done.
If you didn’t suffer too much recon from the old way, you might be able to pull it off.

1 Like

I wish more people understood this.

I don’t know if it’s recon, or people just not being aware of it. But I see too many people forgeting it here on this forum.

2 Likes

what was weird for me
is the 1/1 day felt more taxing for the first month if i remember.

but when i introduced the new pattern

ive already started with a new stack which was Emperor and QL, so maybe emperor and QL was heavy on me. so it might be the not the pattern to blame after all

cuz my first 6 weeks on here, i was doing the 5/2 thing and i was filled with love and joy of how i react to those subs and how they effect me they were wonderful. and i went around and told all my friends about it hahaha

2 Likes