Anyone Made Big Money WIth Rich ZP?

Rich ZP has been out for almost 6 months now and its a product about making a lot of money fast.

has anyone on here achieved this yet?

unfortunately for me i have tested it several times and do not remember any results yet.

Im considering trying it one last time.

EDIT: my definition of big money is at least double your monthly income before starting Rich ZP. for example, if you where making $1000 per month before Rich ZP you would need to be making at least $2000 per month to qualify under my definition. has anyone here achieved this in the almost 6 months since this product came out?

4 Likes

i managed to get 1k one day from an unexpected source and little amount here and there

4 Likes

Define “big money”. I’ve made more money on it than off of it.

7 Likes

Big money? Depends on your definition of big. I got a $6k+ check the day I started RICH, an extra $20k a few months later, and I’ve recently joined a new company with a 25% pay raise over my previous gig plus bonuses and stock options…

RICH? maybe, leaning toward yes. Big Money though? Not in my books.

6 Likes

my definition for this is always rate of improvement of at the very least 100% for monthly income.

so im basically asking if anyone has at least doubled their monthly income using this product.

Increased my income, yes. Doubled? No…

lets keep this discussion going

1 Like

Like I said in my last post, 3-4x’d my income with Mogul/RICH combo. BUT, I own my own business and 100% control my own income, which is one manifestation pathway. I also had major problems that I couldn’t solve until I listened to mogul/rich, solving them made me more money, which was another manifestation pathway. Finally, it gave me a creative idea, which I executed on properly, which was yet another manifestation pathway.

RICH doesn’t obliterate wealth ceilings quickly. RICH just helps you increase your income to the maximum level that you currently believe possible. RICH isn’t a paradigm shift, it’s HOM that’s the paradigm shift. RICH is like… you get a check, people give you gifts, you get discounts… it’s “normal” shit that COULD happen at any time, except it happens ALL the time.

It’s also INCREDIBLE for sales calls. A few of us sales guys here know that RICH on sales is the GOAT. Because again, any normal thing that COULD happen on Rich WILL happen… so, each sale could potentially close and that would be perfectly normal, so what ends up happening is that they all close, because any individual closed deal would be completely normal. That’s wealth that’s within your control, and within your paradigm, so RICH is helpful.

Because I own my own biz, a 3-4x revenue increase is within my control and paradigm… actually, I think that’s quite small, it’s nowhere near my goal and what I think I can hit by the end of the year.

But for someone who is employed, runs a more freelance/service based business, or is just starting out, doubling (or tripling) their income just isn’t feasible. Their boss would have to come up to them and say “hey congratulations, we’re giving you a raise of 100%.”

That’s quite outside the realm of possibility within people’s current paradigm.

Let’s say you listened to HOM though… HOM would eliminate your wealth ceilings. It would eventually help you see that your salaried job is holding you back and you could make 2, 3, 4 times what you’re currently making and go for a better job. Or start a business. Or somehow make you realize there are much larger opportunities out there than you’re currently chasing.

However… for myself, this is my deepest desire. That’s why subliminals work for me. I am aligned with the script. My subconscious has been trying to figure this stuff out for a long time, so by the time that I introduce a subliminal to the mix, my brain is saying “wow that’s the solution we’ve been looking for, I understand what’s missing!”

Whereas you don’t seem to subconsciously desire what you’re consciously chasing. Subliminals may only exacerbate the subconscious state you’re in and bring it to the surface.

So, any play you make will have to be for the long term.

Commander and Mogul and Executive and all that shit won’t help your productivity issues because you don’t have productivity issues. You have motivation issues. There are beliefs that are making you feel like making money is a chore. You have to do it but don’t want to do it. And maybe you can heal those beliefs and bring yourself back to “I want to do this.”

But that takes time. One thing I can promise you Mr. Uchiha… you will NOT get quick results on subliminals. There is no magic pill for you. Some people are 99% of the way there and need one or two tweaks to dramatically increase their income. No… for you… you need a multi stager with some breakdown, removal of negative programming, and then reprogramming of positive conditioning…

or at the very least HOM… since you’re in finance and it’s all about finance, and has healing as well…

But all of those take a long time. It may even get a bit worse before it gets a bit better.

22 Likes

And define ‘tested’. Your posts give the impression that you play a title once or twice and expect meaningful results.

4 Likes

He seems to expect magic pill results lol… like in his world things happen with a snap of the fingers lol

1 Like

Mypartner ran Rich for a couple of months, along with other subs. I know that you probably would like a concrete answer. I can’t say that he doubled his income during the year and a half that he has been running these subs. He did make an extra 60k in one year.

Things were stale in the area of finances for a long time. It took running these subs along with getting results and seeing growth that motivated him to break that wealth ceiling.

If you’re interested in running Rich, do it! Rich is a very interesting sub. The way that it opens up the pathways of manifestation is not always what you were expecting.

Most of my experience with Rich has been with the original build that was released. This sub would work along with other subs that I was running. It would compliment those other subs and the manifestations seemed to be influenced by the other subs that I was running.

You can have your expectations, but try to also be flexible with this sub. Something as concrete as doubling your income might happen, but don’t limit it to just that because bigger things can also happen. It just takes time for those pathways to develop sometimes.

8 Likes

the problem with a comment like this is it does NOT allow us to know if the improvement was significant.

for example, for a plastic surgeon in Beverly hills who makes 10 million a year, making an extra 60k a year would be less then 1% improvement.

that’s why i never ask people for the amount they make, i ask if they saw at least a 100% improvement (double).which is what i consider a significant improvement.

what where your results with that version of Rich?

how long did you use it and did you significantly improve your financial situation using that version of Rich?

1 Like

Thanks for explaining your reasoning. I should have just told you the extra percentage he made that year. It would be really cool if he were a world renowned millionaire plastic surgeon, but he’s not. He did double his income based on the question you posed of $1,000 per week :slight_smile: Oh wait, it was per month, so yeah, he ended up with a lot of more than that.

Are you currently running other wealth titles?

2 Likes

I was really happy running that Rich back then. I got a lot of art for a fraction of the value. These were the “little” things that were happening on the surface. The sub did open up pathways to manifestation. Great beautiful things that I can’t talk about since I’m a very private person. I have no hesitation when it comes to recommending this sub.

How long did I use it? I used it for about 5 months.

4 Likes

The wealth ceiling part is something to seriously consider. Because of this people don’t or won’t see potential options for themselves or how to make it happen.

Growing up I always thought the only options were multiple jobs or donating various body fluids. Not that I have done that last one

I consider Uber , Lyft , DoorDash, GrubHub , and other similar options jobs as well

Stuck in the time for money mindset

1 Like

im not sure i understand what you are saying here.

are you saying your partner ran Rich ZP for a few months and he did double his income using this product?

no im not but im currently considering Rich ZP, EOG Stage 3 ZP or both at the same time.

i honestly have no idea what you are saying here.

art?

things happening on the surface?

no idea what any of that means honesty.

Rich is a product created to help people make a lot of money fast; did you achieve this when you tested the product?

i understand you said you are a private person but i do NOT see how answering this question in any ways jeopardizes your privacy.

no one is asking you to give numbers, just tell us what the rate of improvement was.

my understanding is you have been one of the longest customers of subclub.

surely by now you have make significant financial progress since subclub has different products designed to deal with all aspects of making more money.

i would be very interested in your financial results with these products as a long time user of subclub products.

im guessing by now you have been using these products for 3+ years?

have you significantly improved your financial situation during this period?

please let us know.

2 Likes

I have run the healing subs. I haven’t run any of the wealth subs consistently so that area of my life remains stagnant

I can say the rate of improvement was going from a being a beginner in a field to being an expert in that field.

The sub manifested signed and numbered lithographs for me that I got for a small fraction of what their real value is. The sub gave me dreams, showing me to go this store. I went, and I got my art. I can sell this art for a profit, and make my money from Rich that way. I can also just keep the art, and enjoy it as a way to enrich my life.

The ZP builds work with you, with your own personality. They work with the way that you view reality, not against it. If you’re interested in running a sub, try it and see how it goes, for you.

5 Likes

what does this have to do with money?

the goal of Rich is to make a lot of money fast.

are you saying your income went from that of a beginner in your field to that of an expert as a result of using this product?

you keep using the word “can”

did actually you sell your art and make a profit?

if yes, did the profit you made from selling this art significantly improve your financial situation?

significant = at least double your monthly income

1 Like