Anyone here running 4-5 programs as a stack?

im curios anyone here managed to run 4-5 programs as a stack? with Qv2?

with 5 days on 2 days off a week routine?

1 Like

I kinda am lol but i’m really experienced in complicated stacks and a serial sub switcher … i would advise not running anything more than 2-3 max at a time unless you realize you could stonewall yourself or slow down your results exponentially. The more subs you run the longer it will take to see results and the tougher the recon will most likely be.

2 Likes

im running 3 subs in my stack im fairly new here 1 month in,

i figured that it needs someone who built a solid tolerance to subs

are you running 5 days on 2 days off? how many loops also :smiley: just curios

im running 1 loop of each sub 5 days on 2 days off

Right now i am running 2 customs and 3 subs 2 of which will be in a custom i just ordered so soon it will be 3 customs and 1 sub. I run 1 loop of each 2 days on 1 day off and usually weekends off i just started this the other day. The stack i had before was a bit more complicated and i was seeing ressults within the month i was running it but decided to switch bc i wasn’t liking the way i was heading… not that it was heading into a bad place but the things i wanted to accomplish didn’t line up to the stack i was running so had to change things out… but it was a good experience and will def go back to that stack at a later date

I really need to make a journal on here lol

6 Likes

thats a lot of customs :joy:

im planning getting 2 customs , 6 months from now or maybe 4 and pair with LDU :smiley: i think ill run LDU for life

I would encourage you to listen to 1 loop a day per program, and maybe listen 3 times a week. Running more than 3 programs might be a bit much.

If you’re seeing results from 3 programs, then maybe consider adding another one.

2 Likes

im doing that actually i run 1 loop of each program

im running 3 subs

might consider adding one later :smiley: bigger plans with a nice stack chemistry

I run 2 major programs and 2 ultimas. Each with 1 loop MWF but if I am feeling heavy recon, i do not force myself to listen that day.

1 Like

I am running this stack:

• Limitless Executive
  • Ascended Mogul
  • RICH Solace
  • Renaissance Man
  • Ascended Mogul

I did run this at 4 listening days a week, 3 days off. Got some recon.

My current listening schedule at 3 listening days a week, 4 days off. The listening schedule is Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. I get little/no recon and I am used to the subs.

3 Likes

I have ascension custom, spartan, wanted and sex mastery but i only run wanted and SM twice a week.

I am waiting for my new Spartan custom code name “Khan the Growing Man”

1 Like

I’m kind of doing it as well. So far I think I may have isolated what was giving me some issues.

Anyway once my custom is made, that’s three majors in one. I’m tempted to do it right now as I type this but knowing myself and my tendency to be impulsive, I need to exercise restraint and test thoroughly what goes in there.

im running 4 as a part of my stack

too early to judge

good luck buddy!!

1 Like