Anyone has their custom built with 4 cores?

In the Stark one I have 15. In the newest one I have 10. I’ve been listening 3 days a week on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I like the results I’ve had from that and will be sticking with that schedule.

you mean this the ultima custom with 3 cores? it has 10 modules?

wow 15 modules sub and paired with a 10 module sub! im planning on getting both custom at 10 modules each

you listen to 1 loop of each custom?

I have a 4 core twenty module custom Emperor, PCC, IC, PS and have run other 4 cores as well as multiple 3 core customs before. If your doing 15 modules or less and stacking only 1 sub I’d say one can do it with minimal compromise. Overall though my experience is while the 4 cores can certainly be effective after initial recon and adjustment, even with the ‘lighter’ cores, it is better to stick to the recommend 3 cores.

2 Likes

The Ultima Custom has 6 modules total that includes the cores.
StarkQ Custom has 15 modules total including the cores.
HoM Custom that I just ordered has 10 modules total.

Yes, just one loop of each three days a week.

have you even ran a custom with 4 cores and run with it also another custom with 3 cores or less? ? with maybe lets say 2 cores?

my 2nd custom wont be as dense as the main one the 4 core one all will be maximum 9-10 modules each

1 Like

This is something that you might want to consider @Budewr that is that PCC and IC although cores, might be light compared to Emperor, Stark, or PS.

When you are ready, just list what you want to put in… all the modules.

2 Likes

I’ve run a similar an Emperor custom with 2 cores, and 4 cores, they were somewhat similar.

I noticed the undiluted Emperor much more strongly on the 2 core and was WAAY more socially focused with the PCC, IC, PS cores.

I have so many diverse goals I am still working on streamlining stacks and customs but have found less is WAY more when it comes to loops,stacks, and modules/cores in customs

It’s essentially the difference between being powerfully pulled and acting on specific goals and seeing strong specific results and slowly developing and gaining interests and intuitions on things, and seeing smaller results build over time.

I don’t have a specific delineation for this but in my experience I would estimate it’s 2 subs, if one is a custom only 3 cores vs. anything more than that.

yea i figuired, i think the only dense things in my custom are Stark and maybe RM or limitless

ill list the modules this is probably the finished custom i wont make an order on it now, but later at least 4 months from now

it goes:
Stark core
RM core
UA core
Limitless core or QLST4 (still not sure)
Deus
Everpresent
Ultimate music producer
Proudctivity unleashed
Jupiter
Aura Qmodule
Approachable Aura(not so sure about this module though)

although if i have limitless and stark do i really need proudcitvy unleashed?

if i have UA and RM listed do i really the music producer moduel?

it always pops in my mind these questions

Don’t overthink it. Having those two modules would not hurt. You could still use The Executive/LE for the productivity, but Ultimate Music Producer won’t have a specific title for it. Adding it would amplify that facet, I think you already know this. 4 Months from now you might change the modules all together anyways :wink:

2 Likes

Imagine you’re sitting at a bar next to two other people. You’re doing your own thing, enjoying your drink.

The guy next to you is speaking random affirmations. You can hear them but pay no attention, you didn’t come here to talk to that complete stranger, you just want to enjoy your drink.

Then suddenly he starts adding your name to the affirmations, directing them at you specifically. Now, as much as you try to keep to yourself, your mind keeps telling you to listen because somebody is talking to you. And now you have no choice but to actually listen to the guy.

Or beat him up.

That’s name embedding in a nutshell. It makes sure you’re paying attention to what it’s saying.

5 Likes

Haha, that was a great way to put it. Why does it lead to less recon? Like when I first started listening to my custom I had slight recon for the first couple weeks, after that I was good to go. Recently I added regular HoM and I turned into an angry werewolf (slight exaggeration but pretty close).

Well, instead of addressing you and giving you the attention, the guy next to you is actually talking out loud on his cell phone. Not only are you unable to hear the other end of the conversation, but he’s also one of those loud talkers. And when you move to another seat, he moves with you for some reason.

Feel like an angry werewolf yet? :wink:

To tell you the truth, Saint and Fire might be better equipped to answer this one.

2 Likes

thats absloutly true, but i think ill change only the minor modules , i think my base of the custom is soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it fuifills me deeply

PS

i think i would benefit from limitless or QLST4 more than the executive cause the executive is more of an freelancer thing and bussnies focused

If I wanted to be more productive, I’d add this and Machine: Action.

If I wanted to do music, I’d find a way to put that in there.

2 Likes