Anyone feel terrible on rest days?

I would love some more feedback, that’s what I meant. Even if it is uncomfortable. It’s difficult to calibrate my loops if I don’t know when (or if) I’ve reached my limit.

Ahhhh I see what you mean. That makes sense.

1 Like

Yeah I’d agree. The only time I know I’ve reached my limit within a day is when I forget how many loops I’m on and the headache sets in. I normally just “know” when I’ve had enough before it reaches that point. Whether I need to be resting more within the week remains to be seen. I take a day off every 6/7.

That takes about 16 hours of Terminus for me. Might even have been T², I don’t recall. It’s been a while since I spent that much time with headphones on.

1 Like

I think I’m finally starting to get things that feel like they may be reconciliation. They’re never physical symptoms though; just moods or negative thoughts that creep up on me.

I’m not 100% sure what’s going on there, to be honest, but I’m choosing to approach it as reconciliation.

Seems to be less about number of loops on a particular day and more about how many consecutive days I’ve been listening.

1 Like