Anyone else feel more sensitive on limitless?

So today I ran 3 loops of limitless, went unbelievably good, had a good amount of productivity done however a few minutes ago a girl called me on facetime and her friend called me fat and said she went to elementary school with me( Even tho I don’t even remember the girl) so I hanged up since I was tired/also didn’t want to deal with some idiot. Afterwards, I felt kind of guilty that “what if I am fat” which is weird even tho I’m not fat all (Around 10% body fat with a good physique) however I use to be fat a few years which was why I started working out a long time ago. Anyway, could it be that limitless bring back old memories that you suppressed so long ago?

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve not had that sort of effect on Limitless so far. Just mad productivity when I stacked it with Ascended Mogul.

3 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N
It happens, man.

5 Likes

I REALLY wish you’d warn people about reconciliation beforehand. On wait :wink:

@Palpatine what book is that an excerpt from?

1 Like

“The Daily Stoic” by Ryan Holiday

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was more sensitive and susceptible to other people’s BS of this kind when running Khan St1 (Pre-Q) and later on when running Regeneration (Q).

1 Like

I would run Dragon Reborn Stages One and Two if possible. Makes you far less sensitive and less prone to other people’s drama and shit

2 Likes

I confirm that wholeheartedly. I think running DR is a must in SC.

2 Likes

Dude, think about this objectively and logically. Check out charts of what is “normal” or “average” or “healthy”… you are NOT fat!

I think she was gaming you.

:+1::sunglasses::champagne::dragon_face:

1 Like

I’m testing limitless for the first time now! I’ll let you know

nobody judge me or my body in the meantime !!

2 Likes

Ok ran one loop, I was less emotionally sensitive!
What an awesome sub, I just had an epic couple hours of productivity

1 Like

Reconciliation and chances are you will have to ground yourself, consider every Subliminal Title having a certain balance of elements, for Limitless that would be mostly Air which is related to Thought. When you’ll have reconciliation with such a Title unbalanced Air energy will manifest, resulting in obsessive thoughts, anxiety, and overthinking.

For Executive on the other hand, which has a lot of Fire Energy; passion, action, drive – unbalanced Fire Energy will manifest in anger, frustration as @SaintSovereign among others have reported in the past.

Each one of us already has a base set of elements, so if you’re naturally an ‘Airy’ person just like me, you can often be in your head and therefore it may be easier to cause an imbalance in that element, likewise the reconciliation factor on Executive could be minor because I’m not so much of a Fiery person naturally.

2 Likes

I actually hadn’t thought about that possibility. Good callout, RV!