Any subs for euphoria?

Are there any subs to feel Euphoric?I just want the feeling of euphoria without having to resort to things like entheogens.

you could get a sub or custom for breaking of addictions. I dont have enough knowledge to give you recommendations on that.

Feeling good long term would be Elixir for me. It makes your headspace clean and pleasant to be with your thoughts. Other than that… euphoric… I dont think subclub has any kind of “instant pleasure” sub

To me, the normal Love Bomb really gave me that euphoric feeling of pure love and bliss.

2 Likes

Chosen Way Of Nature

@invictus has stories about CWoN but it sounds like it was intended to give that exact effect

1 Like

Lovebomb and Chosen

1 Like

My 2 cents : wanted

1 Like

The closest I’ve come to euphoria and regressions to childhood tiers of wonder and happiness were on any khan healing stage; I assume healing in general has that feeling when you overcome a challenge

2 Likes

Alchemist and RoS would take you to that space, but you’ll have to do the work.

Passively, LBfH and Elixir.

Some of the Sex subs (Diamond, DD, WB…) but you’ll need a partner. It will fade afterwards.

Just note that I don’t think that it’s sustainable without actually doing innerwork.

can I make a custom sub to make my aura give me and others that dwell around my aura intoxicating bliss?Anandamayi ma had this,she was the blissful mother and her aura gave others drunken bliss.

Please ask your questions to Support. What you want is out of the usual goals of forum members here.

If you get the answer, please share it in this topic: Support Ticket Questions & Answers

I also would love to know which stacks/customs can give Euphoric without drug

The new Primal goes straight for that euphoric feeling too.

1 Like

You mentioned “like entheogens”. Without mentioning any specific entheogens, here’s some ideas:

• To feel time compression or to feel “Limitless”: Beyond Limitless or Quantum Limitless
  • Like others have mentioned: Love Bomb or LBFH for the “bliss” kind of feelings
  • @HyperMan gave a good suggestion with the new Primal.
  • Alchemist is for “spiritual” experiences, and then there is Revelation of Mind and Revelation of Spirit that have some similarity to Alchemist but have a different “flavor” to them
  • You could use Ascension Chamber to consciously guide your experiences on one of these subs towards the type of euphoric feeling you’re seeking

As an alternative, often the desire for euphoria stems from a lack of connection to source, which is partially why I suggested Alchemist originally. But if you’re looking for a more definitive answer from forum members, you might find it more productive to let them know why you’re seeking this euphoric feeling… which might involve some self questioning about what you’re really after.

Seems like a tough order, but I suppose it’s doable with work from your side. The aura difussion could be witnessed from the new LBfH, therefore its possible. Not passively from a Subliminal though.

Perhaps the subs would make it easier to reach your goals, I’m thinking Alchemist and RoM\RoS.

It’s best to ask the support