Any insights into PURPOSE while running the new ZP titles?

@AlexanderGraves - I wouldn’t mind at all, my friend. I will explore all options.

2 Likes

You all make valid points but I’ll be honest, this discussion only further perpetuates my view of the fact that existence as a whole is truly meaningless when stripped of the ideologies of humans and “other beings”. At least from my current level of consciousness.

It doesn’t seem to matter whether we’re born for a reason, or we choose our reason. Free will in the end will guide the choices we make that leads to the outcome. For instance, I already know what my “purpose” to be here on Earth is, but I adamantly refuse to fulfill it. I’ve opted instead to fulfill a more self-serving purpose or purposes, as I don’t see the point, nor the long-term payoff of fulfilling my natural-born purpose in this lifetime.

4 Likes

Not to sound rude but I don’t care either way. Your choice my friend. What you have to offer does pique my curiosity though, so if you’re willing to put the info out there, I’m willing to take heed.

My perspective : is that purpose smth you grow with . I will share a little bit about my self I see my purpose is the expansion of my consciousness (this is not rigid measurable one )

I reached to this conclusion : pepole close to me either friends or family members died. this was year’s back made me question everything literally everything . Till I realised the most important thing is caring and knowing my essence and appreciating the preciousness of life . Then adult life came with full robustness and the choices I made was with clear purpose on mind to expand beyond the known either this in relationships ,business ,learning . Hitting the unknown becomes a pleasent addiction .

Did I succeed in hitting the unknown (yes)
Did I succeed in the eyes of society (not really ) but I have a tons of life experience under my belt .

Other perspective : by reading biographies for your role models you will realise that purpose is smth polished day in day out and take form as you move in your life . Yes you will find also some people have instaneous clear knowingness of what to do .

Edit : study synchronicity as a concept and in your life experience . This will be helpful .

Later I will write the whole concept of Bashar . This was just a fast search on YouTube .

You gonna like Bashar , listen to his talks he is impressive and the most grounded channeler you will listen to .

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing that personal experience, @sid :pray:

1 Like

@Lion,

I’ve read this whole thread, and part of me wants to re-read it, which is very unusual for me. I can so identify with the want to know my passion and purpose. And a clarification came while writing that.

It’s not me knowing what it is, it’s having the courage to live it out. To share my gift with the few or many it’ll best help. Most recently, I’ve become aware of my trying to stay in my spot in the world–when many times during the day my mind is allowing me to peek into possibilities I’ve rarely even imagined, much less considered pursuing.

So, I’m admitting I think life purpose is me being who I am, where I am. Doing that successfully is me living out my dream presently

And I’m running Stark as my main sub presently, 3 loops so far.

5 Likes

The last 3 days I felt like a complete losser/good for nothing /worthless and unable to do.

Bla Bla Bla

I had to change my values
I don’t measure my worth ( I had to give myself worth because nobody will give that to me, it is my responsibility) anymore in terms what society says, instead I had to figure out what is important to me.

To me it is important to have a great time with other people.

From there I draw my actual self worth

And since I shifted into this direction I feel valuable alive

:blush:

This is for sure Khan st 1

5 Likes

Now that’s a very interesting perspective which implies that we all know our purpose or what we are best at but can’t admit it and live it because of our desire to live in the comfort zone!

That’s a very good add-on to this discussion. Since now I can also ask myself, what can I not admit, what am I afraid of?

3 Likes

I think the ST1’s of DR, Khan, EoG, Alchemist, and maybe even QL can guide us with this.

That’s really great to hear :+1:

4 Likes

Yeeeaaaa

why not?

Can you do one for me?

What do you need from me?

3 Likes

For me, I’ve been seeing in retropect how I’ve discounted myself. Others didn’t do this to me. I did.

I changed from Love Bomb to Rebirth the last 2 listening days, and I’m enjoying the change. Because that comfort zone ain’t really that comfortable.

4 Likes

That’s great insight

2 Likes

Like a wise man once said “Rather than look at the pain for doing something right now, think of the pain in the future for not doing something right now.”

Also yes, even if it seems that we are comfortable on an outwardly, within we are so unhappy.

3 Likes

Have you considered The Ecstasy of Gold Stage 2?

“With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.”

4 Likes

I would be very careful with Khan when it comes to big career decisions like this.

In my experience, one should run Khan for business only AFTER one has found his purpose. When you know what you wanna do and have a concrete goal, Khan is one of the best subs to run. It will manifest immense drive and dedication, the impossible becomes easily achievable.

However, I had to learn the hard way myself that it is not a great tool when you are not sure what you wanna do. In my case, I made the decision on Khan to drop out of medical school, something which would have turned out to be the biggest regret of my life. It is not that Khan pulls you in the wrong direction, but it is not as focused as finding one’s passion as for example Emperor.

The problem is sometimes such thoughts of quitting are not a result of the sub but there are other factors involved that we are not aware of. In my case, it was because my physical and mental health was at its lowest point in 2020, and I had some negative influences around me.
Reconciliation is also a contributing factor, which one should naturally expect to experience far more frequently because Khan is such a massive and challenging program to run.

I got myself out of this rut with Emperor, and it helped me to find my true passion, and not only something which feels right for the time being. I would recommend everyone to run Emperor for such a big career decision as it will make sure that whatever you plan is the best path for you long-term.

6 Likes

Looks like I found my answer. Thanks a lot, @Seeker

2 Likes

Hmm. There are lots of people in this world with no goals in life, and live aimlessly day to day. Is the universe not supporting them? Or does it just happen that they don’t believe in astrology?

This is excellent advice. Thank you, @friday

1 Like

Precisely?

Haha, rather not then.

Astrology can be an interesting tool to look at but after studying astrology for a big portion of 2020, I will tell you what astrology will NOT do in my experience: Precisely tell you your purpose.

I would also be careful with people claiming that. This goes also for other spiritual tools like “channellings”.

3 Likes

Just a thought,

I have been wondering… For us using subliminals to improve our lives, we probably have some goals in mind, like to improve ourselves financially, physically, socially, sexually etc and to be at the top of a certain domain.

But what if our fate is actually predestined, and that not everyone is born into this world to be a millionaire, or to lead others? If everyone is a leader, who is the follower? Society works because there are different people playing different roles at each level.

What if my purpose in life is to be a ordinary blue collar worker at the bottom of the food chain? Perhaps in that case I can still be happy doing the best of what I can do, and as long as I am paid fairly.

In fact, an ordinary blue collar worker in fact might be of a certain archetype among the Jungian 12, and if that person runs a subliminal fitting the archetype, he might get a results fast and a strong sense of purpose…

Someone also said in this forum that you can’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. The world is made up of both sea and land, and nature deemed the fish live in the sea for a purpose. Likewise, you can’t force a monkey to live in the sea because it has no business there.

3 Likes