Anti-aging ZP's effect?

I don’t know whether it’s ZP and the constant peeing on it, Spartan, Stark, the Nivea cream I use, the Ginseng I started using over one month ago, or all of it but my skin looks younger, more elastic, and smooth. The wrinkles on my temples have disappeared utterly. Hmm…

Has anyone else experienced anything like that?

7 Likes

Wanted always causes me to go back in years physically.

For example, I’ve smoked for years on and off. I consciously decided I wanted Wanted to work on my skin and eliminate the signs of smoking that had appeared gradually; sagging, a bit of wrinkles, etc etc.

At this point in my use of my Wanted/True Sell custom, you would be hard pressed to know I’ve smoked a day in my life. Even the bit of yellowing my teeth had developed has been greatly reduced.

Not only in a visual physical way, but my body feels as youthful in my relationship with it as I can remember besides certain back complaints which could be remedied easily by a chiropractor.

However.

You and I both do alchemical work beyond subliminals. That could be a factor. But that in no way takes away from what I see in my stack unfoldment; just an observation.

6 Likes

What Nivea cream?

The most common one.

1 Like

Yeah, this is the famous one.

I’m really astonished at how my face’s skin looks now. I still think it was Spartan, Stark, or just ZP.

3 Likes

That’s from Stark it has facial beautifying effect.

2 Likes

It’s the Ginseng

Its an adaptogen, I fills you up with power and warm energy. Also it transforms stress into useful Energy.

Makes you younger, fresher, relaxed, alive, hot, sexual and full of life.

The longer you take it the better your body works

2 Likes

Which Ginsengs are you using? @Leandros

The facial shifting is from Stark though.

1 Like

It could be.

It could be.

I use Taiga, same effect but super cheap

It’s already stupidly cheap

Ginseng is not cheap, at least the good quality.

Random and peripherally-related…

My wife is 4.5 years younger than me, and when she’s out in her yoga pants and university hoodie I’ve frequently had a combination of dirty looks and jealous stares, with people thinking I’m dating a student… lol. She’s so tiny she often fits into the larger range of kids clothing. Her old bathing suit was a pink 2pc with polka dots… we got some really dirty looks when at the pool once, I think from a distance she easily looks FAR younger than she really is.

BUT…

Lately, people have been telling me that I look younger than her. I actually had someone ask if I was serious when I told them I was 42.

Do I really look younger, or does she look older? I don’t think she looks that different.

My stack includes EF2/3, and I also eat gobs of organic collagen powder each day, mixed into either my coffee or homemade probiotic yogurt…

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

https://be.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-panax-ginseng-extract-250-veg-capsules/717?rcode=DCH4756&utm_medium=appshare

2 Likes

Here in Switzerland, 50 Gramm Ginseng is 60 dollars and 100 Gramm Taiga is 10 dollars

They have the same effect

https://sk.iherb.com/pr/ilhwa-pure-concentrated-ginseng-tea-1-76-oz-50-g/13207

Also very cheap price

:joy:

1 Like

Let’s get back on to anti-aging.

Any plans to create a product addressing anti-aging"?