Anti-aging Regimen

They finally found out Count Dracula’s secret to anti-aging although my nephew have told me that Dracula was killed by the Minions.

Still on my stack, Dragon Reborn multi stage, as I believe spiritual always goes with the physical.

Legacy of Spartan, I used during my exercise routine + Emperor, for the drive, motivations, and catalyst.

My visualization skill have improved and used it with LotS.

Combinations.
LotS+Emperor
LotS+Wanted Black+Emperor
Diamond+Wanted Black+Emperor

Questions/Discussion.
What are your combinations title/s your listening to address your health or extend life (or anti-aging)?

With regards to the title (main title) above, researcher have found out that the younger blood of a mice when ‘temporarily connected in some form’ to the older mice, got their lives extended.

I have a lot of unexpected results using the combinations, got me healthy + benefits (forgot to journal).

Coming up this year, for commercial application (when it was found out that the reason why we can’t get our tooth back once it gets pulled out is because of a certain protein) - there is a chance of getting those tooth back.

I have a nasty scar on my left leg from an accident, it’s often painful when it gets cold and I need to apply a bandage(makes it warm) so I can walk without the pain. The scar remains but the pain is totally gone.

What could other surprises that subliminal club can offer to us?

3 Likes

Hopefully eventually the ability for people to figure out what section to post shit Ike this in .

1 Like

It was actually the cholesterol in the steak in his heart that killed him…

2 Likes

The hell

4 Likes

Now James, you’ve been here long enough to know how to address this.

2 Likes

Are you referring to my reply?

True. Just annoying to see it happen so much.

Repeat after me:

“I point my annoyance to the flag button.”

4 Likes

“I point my annoyance to the flag button.”

Thank you I needed that
RV youre the best!

2 Likes

Something wrong about it?

The Hell? I don’t understand…

1 Like

Haha! That’s referring to a deleted post.

1 Like
  • Legacy of the Spartan (would swap it for an anti aging sub or the Báthory Multistager (still not sure how to legally take action on it though)
  • Khan Black St. 4 (it’s the force of life, or Beast Unleashed if you’ve a separate slot for KB4.)
  • Radiant Health
  • Inexhaustible
  • SPS: Endrocrine System
  • Health Codex
  • Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  • SPS: Cardiovascular
1 Like